A three bed semi detached house in Bushey. The property is located with access to local shops and amenities as well as public transport facilities. Benefits to the property include guest WC, large frontage offering off street parking for up four cars and scope for extension (STPP).
Connells are delighted to offer for sale a three bed demi detached house in Bushey. The property is located with access to local shops and amenities as well as public transport facilities. Benefits to the property include guest WC, large frontage offering off street parking for up four cars and scope for extension (STPP).
Entrance Porch 5' 6" x 6' 4" ( 1.68m x 1.93m )
Door to front aspect, window to front aspect, wooden flooring.
Entrance Hall 19' 11" x 6' 4" ( 6.07m x 1.93m )
Radiator, carpet flooring.
Cloakroom 7' 4" x 2' 7" ( 2.24m x 0.79m )
Window to rear aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled, radiator.
Lounge 9' x 22' 11" ( 2.74m x 6.99m )
Window to front aspect, patio doors to rear aspect, open fire place, radiator, television point.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.34m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator.
Landing 12' 4" x 6' 5" ( 3.76m x 1.96m )
Stairs from hallway, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 12' ( 3.63m x 3.66m )
Window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.62m )
Window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 6' 4" ( 3.00m x 1.93m )
Window to front and side aspects, fitted wardobes, radiator.
Bathroom 7' 11" x 6' 4" ( 2.41m x 1.93m )
Window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps, shower in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled, towel rail.
Drive way offering off street parking for up to four cars.
Approximately 50ft, mainly laid to lawn.
Call office for directions
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.