We are pleased to offer this well presented three bedroom detached house situated in a popular location within Dovercourt. The accommodation comprises: Lounge, Dining Area, Cloakroom, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom. The property benefits from Gardens, Driveway and Garage.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Entrance door leading to:-
External door from front, inner door to Lounge, door leading to:-
Glazed window to front, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator.
Lounge/diner 16' 2" including bulk head of stairs x 16' 2" narrowing to 9' ( 4.93m including bulk head of stairs x 4.93m narrowing to 2.74m )
Understairs cupboard, window to front, open plan to Dining Room, door leading to hall, window to side, radiator.
Dining Room 8' 5" x 8' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.57m )
Sliding patio door to rear, laminate flooring, open plan to Lounge.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.54m x 2.21m )
Built in oven and hob with extractor fan, range of matching eye and low level units, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, door to rear.
Stairs & First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 9' x 14' 3" ( 2.74m x 4.34m )
Window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' ( 3.15m x 2.74m )
Window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.08m )
Window to rear, radiator.
Pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, side panelled bath with shower attached, tiled surround.
The rear garden comprises of patio area, lawn area, fence to sides, brick to rear, flower and shrub borders, summerhouse. To the front of the property the garden is laid to lawn with path to front door, driveway providing off road parking leading to integral garage with up and over door, power and light connected.
From our Dovercourt sales office proceed right along Main Road turning left into Laurel Avenue. Turn right into Long Meadows and left into Abbott Road. Turn right into Gravel Hill Way and left into Freshfields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.