A detached three/four bedroom cottage which is approximately 300 years old and has been extended 40 years ago situated in the popular village of Ramsey. The property benefits from Detached Garage, Driveways to front and rear, mature gardens. Must be viewed to appreciate.
External stable door from outside, porcelain tiled floor, radiator, storage cupboard, door leading to:-
Stone tiled flooring, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, glazed window to rear.
Kitchen 10' 8" narrowing to 7' 8" x 18' 6" max ( 3.25m narrowing to 2.34m x 5.64m )
Granite roll-top work surfaces, range of matching eye and base level units, two integrated fridges, dishwasher and washing machine, porcelain tiled flooring with underfloor heating, range master cooker with extractor, butler sink with mixer taps and drainer, window to rear, cupboard housing boiler, built in safe, slam proof drawers and cupboards, further window to side, TV point, telephone point, steps down to:-
Lounge 27' x 10' 11" ( 8.23m x 3.33m )
Egyptian marble floor with under floor heating, open fireplace with original beams, three windows to front, steps to Dining Area, radiator, door to outside, door to Kitchen.
Study/ Bedroom Four 15' 4" x 9' 7" ( 4.67m x 2.92m )
Windows to side and rear, porcelain tiled flooring with under floor heating, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.15m )
Porcelain tiled flooring with under floor heating, patio doors leading to garden, window to side, telephone point, door to:-
En-Suite Wet Room
Porcelain tiled flooring with under floor heating, low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer taps, shower attachment with mixer taps, glazed window to rear.
Window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" max x 14' 1" narrowing to 10' 1" ( 4.34m max x 4.29m narrowing to 3.07m )
Restricted head height. Quick step effect wooden flooring, windows to front and rear, walk in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 1" max x 11' 6" ( 4.29m max x 3.51m )
Restricted head height. Quick step effect wood flooring, windows to front and side, radiator.
Porcelain tiled floor with under floor heating, corner bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, walk in tiled shower with sliding glass door.
The rear garden comprises of a patio area with steps leading to a further patio area, stone path to the rear leading to detached garage. The garden is laid to lawn with surrounding shrubs and flowerbeds with fence surround, access to side which is gated, brick built pond with water features containing fish. The garden contains crab apple tree, to the rear there is a decked area, two garden sheds. To the side of the property there is a detached garage and driveway (accessed from Cherry Lane), fence to side. To the front of the property there is a stone driveway providing parking for four cars, lawn area to side, conifer and further shrubs, path to front. There is an external loft access currently used for storage.
Detached Garage 25' 9" x 12' 4" ( 7.85m x 3.76m )
Up and over door, power and light connected, separate door to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.