Situated in a convenient location within close proximity of mainline railway station and local retail park is this well presented two bedroom terraced house. The property is within easy access of the A120 and also within 2 miles of Dovercourt town centre and sea front.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Entrance door leading to:-
Lounge 10' 9" max narrowing to 9' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.28m max narrowing to 2.97m x 3.18m )
Electric fireplace with tiled hearth and wood surround, double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen Area 9' x 7' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.41m )
Range of matching eye and low level units, roll-top work surfaces, space for freestanding cooker, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, sink and drainer, double glazed windows to rear and side.
Dining Area 11' 5" x 11' 3" max narrowing to 10' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.43m max narrowing to 3.12m )
Wooden door to rear, storage cupboard, laminate floor, radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 3" narrowing to 10' 5" x 13' 3" ( 4.34m narrowing to 3.18m x 4.04m )
Open fire with wood surround, laminate flooring, two double glazed windows to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' 6" narrowing to 7' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.59m narrowing to 2.29m )
Open fire with wood surround, laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear.
Free standing bath with shower above, wash hand basin with cupboard below, low level WC, boiler, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
The rear garden comprises of a patio area, lawn area, shrub beds to side. There is an outside shed with power and light connected. There is off road parking area for multiple vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.