Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting ECHONEWS to 80360, or email us »
Crime for SS16 5HP
Street-level crime and anti-social behaviour in from the Home Office.
To protect privacy, crimes are mapped to points on or near the road where they occurred.
- All crime & ASB
- Public disorder & weapons
- Vehicle crime
- Criminal damage & arson
- Violent crime
- Other theft
- Other crime
Street name Crime type
Police station and neighbourhood policing team
Neighbourhood police station
Great Oaks, Basildon,
Open 24 hours
Nethermayne neighbourhood policing team
- PC Kelly White
- I have been a Police Officer for the past 7 years and previously served with British Transport Police working in London and then transferring to Essex Police in 2008. I joined the Neighbourhood policing team in April 2010 and have moved to the Nethermayne ward in March 2012. I am looking forward to the challenges that a new ward will bring and to work closely with the community in solving any issues and bringing the level of anti-social behaviour down.
- PCSO Karen Simpson
- I have been a PCSO since 2006 having previously completed 10 years in the Special Constabulary. I am always happy to assist members of the community with issues that are important to them.
- PCSO Marie Knowlden
- I have been employed by Essex Police for more than 20 years now in various roles. I have been a PCSO for the past two and a half years and enjoy the diversity of the role. I really like working within our schools and building a good relationship with the community.
- PCSO Kathy Laycock
- I have worked for Essex Police for nearly 10 years and have been a PCSO for the Basildon area since 2007. I will do all I can to help residents to feel safer in this community.
About this neighbourhood
Welcome to the Nethermayne Neighbourhood Policing Team pages. We are committed to making your neighbourhood a safer place to live, work and visit and will work with the community and our partners to tackle local problems. Nethermayne is part of the Basildon district and covers areas including Kingswood.
The force responsible for policing and crime prevention in this area is Essex Police.