Related links Bringing a new baby home is a hugely joyful, exciting experience, but if you have an older child the arrival of a new sibling can be a an emotionally confusing time. With everything going on and baby's routines taking over the household, older children can sometimes feel excluded and bewildered by all the comings and goings. Younger children in particular can react quite strongly to a sudden change in the status quo, so it's vital to offer plenty of love and reassurance as they adjust to the new family dynamic.
- Tomato rich diet 'reduces prostate cancer risk'
- Depression therapy aids other cancer symptoms
- Does weight loss surgery affect dementia risk?
- Antidepressant use in pregnancy linked to ADHD
1. Tummy fillers Growing kids need plenty of starchy foods to fill them up and give them energy. Nutritious meals packed with fibre, protein, carbohydrate and vitamins will also help your child's growing bones and give them a healthy dose of brain power for the afternoon ahead.
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (5)
- Art and crafts (2)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (5)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (5)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (5)
- Clothing (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (53)
- Gardening and Outdoors (5)
- Household and DIY (20)
- Miscellaneous (16)
- Pets (3)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Birthdays - Pam Dunt
75Pam DUNT Happy 75th Birthday Enjoy your day Lots of love from Keith and all your Family x x x
Deaths - Ivy Donaldson
Ivy DONALDSON Passed away peacefully on 12th August 2014 aged 100 years and 8 months She will be
Births - Karl, Charlotte & Sophia Lambourne
Karl, Charlotte & Sophia LAMBOURNE Karl, Charlotte & Sophia Congratulations on the birth
Marriages - James and Laura MORTLOCK - CHEESEMAN
MORTLOCK - CHEESEMAN The Engagement is announced between James of Leigh-on-Sea and Laura of