"The brains of people diagnosed with autism are 'uniquely synchronised'," the Mail Online reports. Researchers used brain scans to study the brain activity of people with autism and found a distinctly unique pattern of connectivity…
- Brown fat may protect against diabetes and obesity
- Introducing a new pet into the family
- Celebrate Burns Night
- Statin use may be widening health inequalities in England
- Angry Twitter communities linked to heart deaths
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (12)
- Art and crafts (1)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (5)
- Clothing (12)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (12)
- Gardening and Outdoors (4)
- Health, fashion and beauty (3)
- Household and DIY (11)
- Miscellaneous (12)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Ena Clarice BRADLEY
BRADLEY Ena Clarice Passed away peacefully on 16th January 2015, aged 93 years. Much loved
Birthdays - Lawrence Harman
35LAWRENCE HARMAN Thinking of you on your 35th birthday January 21st. Hope you are doing
Births - Leanne and Jackson Wray/Young
Leanne Young and Jackson Wray Congratulations to Leanne Young and Jackson Wray on the birth of
Marriages - Elora and Anthony Creasey & Callaway
Creasey & Callaway Congratulations to Elora and Anthony on your marriage. 'For it is plain