Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting ECHONEWS to 80360, or email us »
Crime for Hockley
Street-level crime and anti-social behaviour in from the Home Office.
To protect privacy, crimes are mapped to points on or near the road where they occurred.
- All crime & ASB
- Public disorder & weapons
- Vehicle crime
- Criminal damage & arson
- Violent crime
- Other theft
- Other crime
Street name Crime type
Police station and neighbourhood policing team
Neighbourhood police station
119 High Street, Rayleigh,
Open 24 hours
Hockley neighbourhood policing team
- PS Claire Dunn
- Having joined Essex Police in 1998 I have spent many years serving my local community. Your Neighbourhood Policing Team for Wakering is committed to reducing crime and anti-social behaviour. Your Neighbourhood Constable Pc Matt ZUROWSKI is working hard to meet with local residents and address local issues. Your PCSO Julia LAMB has been working effortlessly to reduce nuisance youths in the area and can be seen regularly patrolling the streets of Wakering. With your cooperation we can work together to ensure that Wakering remains a pleasant place to live and work. Should you have any concerns or would like to discuss any issues you may have, please do not hesitate to contact Pc Matt ZUROWSKI.
- PC Matthew Zurowski
- Hello residents. Thank you for taking the time to look at this website. Just to let you know a little about me - I pride myself on being polite, open, approachable, and I like nothing more than meeting and getting to know people. If ever you see me then please say hello. If ever you want to meet with me then please get in contact either by phone or email. I have a broad range of interests which include; nature, science, mountain biking, some sports – but not all, music and films. That’s all for now. I hope to see or hear from you soon.
- PCSO Julia Lamb
- I am your local PCSO for the Hockley area. I am working tirelessly to ensure that crime and anti-social behaviour is reduced within the local area. I am aware that nuisance youths are an issue and I have made it my priority to tackle this problem. I will be patrolling your streets come rain or shine, so please come and discuss any problems you may be having or simply to say hello. I am dedicated to my role and can assure my residents and businesses that I am fully committed to ensuring that Wakering remains a lovely place to live and work.
- PCSO John VENNER
- I have been a PCSO for a number of years. I enjoy community work and aim to be at most events with advice and assistance.
- PCSO Zoe Nuth
- I am currently away from my area at the moment but aim to be back in May/June 2013.
About this neighbourhood
Welcome to the Hockley Neighbourhood Policing Team pages. We are committed to making your neighbourhood a safer place to live, work and visit and will work with the community and our partners to tackle local problems. Hockley is part of the Rochford district and covers areas including Hawkwell West, Hockley West, Hockley North and Hockley Central.
The force responsible for policing and crime prevention in this area is Essex Police.
Messages and events
Hockley Neighbourhood Action Panel
When: 24th May 2013, 7.00pm
Where: Hockley Library, Main Road, Hockley, **Please regularly check website in case of last minute unforseen changes to venue.**
The Neighbourhood Meeting is a monthly meeting for anyone living or working in Hockley to attend and highlight issues that directly affect Hockley. The meeting is open for any member of the public to attend and share their comments and concerns with the panel. At the conclusion, up to 3 priorities will be decided upon as the most important issues and these will be progressed for updates at the following meeting. Please see the website for dates and details of the next meeting or call the team on 07710 046161. Please advise us of any particular requirements you have, or of any other arrangements we should make for you, to ensure that you can fully participate in the event / meeting.
Beat Surgery - Hockley Library
When: 31st May 2013, 11.00am
Where: Hockley Library Southend Road Hockley Essex
Officers will be available to discuss issues and concerns for Hockley and Hawkwell.