Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting ECHONEWS to 80360, or email us »
Electrical fault caused fire in Westcliff
A SHED has been destroyed by fire after an electrical fault.
Firefighters were called to a shed on fire in Fleetwood Avenue, Westcliff, at about 6.30pm yesterday.
One crew from Leigh Fire Station and one from Southend had the fire under control within about 20 minutes, but the shed, its contents and a couple of fence panels nearby were destroyed.
A faulty light fitting caused the fire.
Comments are closed on this article.