Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting ECHONEWS to 80360, or email us »
Fire breaks out in bathroom of Basildon home
2:07pm Saturday 12th January 2013 in News
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a home in Basildon after a fire broke out in the bathroom.
The fire happened at a property in Ayletts at around 11:30am today and is believed to have been triggered by a gas boiler.
Two crews from Basildon Fire Station managed to extinguish the blaze by 11:50am.
Comments are closed on this article.