Schoolgirl stranded in Benfleet after bus driver tears up her ticket

Echo: Paula Sinclair with daughter Rosie, who was late home from school Paula Sinclair with daughter Rosie, who was late home from school

A SCHOOLGIRL was left stranded after a driver threw her off a bus and ripped up her ticket.

Rosie Sinclair, 13, was trying to board the number 27 First Bus service at Victoria House Corner roundabout, Benfleet, when she was told her bus pass was not valid.

It had been issued by Essex County Council for the whole term as she does not live within walking distance of King John School in Shipwrights Drive, Thundersley.

Her furious mum Paula, 41, was left worrying for more than half an hour when Rosie failed to turn up to their home in Kents Hill Road, Benfleet, on Thursday afternoon.

The teenager's mobile phone was broken, so she was unable to get in touch with anyone.

Mrs Sinclair said: “Rosie was absolutely petrified. Even if the driver did think her ticket wasn’t valid there was no reason to treat her like that.

“She would normally have a phone to ring me, but it was really bad timing as it happened to be broken.

“She had no choice but to start walking home. The whole reason she’s entitled to a bus pass in the first place is because it’s just too far from home.

“I’m sure it can’t be First Buses policy to leave kids stranded. It’s really dangerous and anything could have happened.

“The thing which makes me even more angry is I have not had an apology from First. I think it’s disgraceful.”

A family friend passed Rosie as she was walking along Kiln Road and stopped to give her a lift.

She eventually got home at about 4.35pm, 35 minutes later than normal.

The council has issued a replacement ticket.

A spokesman for First Buses said: “We are investigating the incident and ensuring all of our drivers are aware of the validity of the various tickets our customers carry.

“A replacement pass has been issued to the customer, and if necessary, the driver concerned will be dealt with in line with company policy.”

Comments (60)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

8:19am Wed 22 Jan 14

DogsMessInLeigh says...

Many bus drivers are as miserable as sin a few are more happier, maybe they hate the job and hate it even more when kids get on.
If there was a phone box(getting rarer) nearby she could have done a reverse charge call, borrowed a friends phone to call(as everyone has a phone) used a shop phone no one would deny the usage for a quick call , what was so hard for the driver that if there was a problem with the pass he could have said sort it out when she got home and let her on.
Many bus drivers are as miserable as sin a few are more happier, maybe they hate the job and hate it even more when kids get on. If there was a phone box(getting rarer) nearby she could have done a reverse charge call, borrowed a friends phone to call(as everyone has a phone) used a shop phone no one would deny the usage for a quick call , what was so hard for the driver that if there was a problem with the pass he could have said sort it out when she got home and let her on. DogsMessInLeigh
  • Score: 61

8:46am Wed 22 Jan 14

supermadmax says...

"She eventually got home at about 4.35pm, 35 minutes later than normal."

She should walk every day, nothing wrong with a bit of exercise.
"She eventually got home at about 4.35pm, 35 minutes later than normal." She should walk every day, nothing wrong with a bit of exercise. supermadmax
  • Score: 22

9:04am Wed 22 Jan 14

Alice in Her Own Land :P says...

If school kids behaved better on buses, they would be made more welcome on them.
If school kids behaved better on buses, they would be made more welcome on them. Alice in Her Own Land :P
  • Score: 37

9:18am Wed 22 Jan 14

ducky18 says...

King John School to Kents Hill Road - not exactly far to walk is it!!
King John School to Kents Hill Road - not exactly far to walk is it!! ducky18
  • Score: 55

9:21am Wed 22 Jan 14

DogsMessInLeigh says...

ducky18 wrote:
King John School to Kents Hill Road - not exactly far to walk is it!!
I pass fairly regular and its full of school kids walking home, as is London Rd Leigh into westcliff, infact any school and the kids walk a few miles, some probably save on the bus fare and spend it on something else like 10 benny and hedges.
[quote][p][bold]ducky18[/bold] wrote: King John School to Kents Hill Road - not exactly far to walk is it!![/p][/quote]I pass fairly regular and its full of school kids walking home, as is London Rd Leigh into westcliff, infact any school and the kids walk a few miles, some probably save on the bus fare and spend it on something else like 10 benny and hedges. DogsMessInLeigh
  • Score: 6

9:22am Wed 22 Jan 14

DogsMessInLeigh says...

..ohh and sort her phone out, what good is a broken phone, only £9.99 buys a new one.
..ohh and sort her phone out, what good is a broken phone, only £9.99 buys a new one. DogsMessInLeigh
  • Score: -15

9:54am Wed 22 Jan 14

onorris24 says...

i used to go to king john a couple of years ago, I walked all the way from leigh, i lived right near belfries school so she really has no excuse! I never got a free bus ticket!!
i used to go to king john a couple of years ago, I walked all the way from leigh, i lived right near belfries school so she really has no excuse! I never got a free bus ticket!! onorris24
  • Score: 23

10:03am Wed 22 Jan 14

Spazzy McGee says...

Most of the bus drivers are fine and the kids on the buses I get are well behaved, just louder than everyone else as they all talk at once.

I was refused onto a bus one morning because the ink on my annual ticket (over £300) was faded, I could clearly read what it said but the little scottish driver with small man syndrome couldnt, perhaps he should not have been driving a bus full of people with such poor eyesight?
Most of the bus drivers are fine and the kids on the buses I get are well behaved, just louder than everyone else as they all talk at once. I was refused onto a bus one morning because the ink on my annual ticket (over £300) was faded, I could clearly read what it said but the little scottish driver with small man syndrome couldnt, perhaps he should not have been driving a bus full of people with such poor eyesight? Spazzy McGee
  • Score: 68

10:18am Wed 22 Jan 14

Southend Andy says...

Most school kids are lazy & want mummy or daddy to drive them to school, why cant she walk ir is it a case of my little darling cant walk the mile or so to school.
Most school kids are lazy & want mummy or daddy to drive them to school, why cant she walk ir is it a case of my little darling cant walk the mile or so to school. Southend Andy
  • Score: -3

10:22am Wed 22 Jan 14

Britanniaman says...

The bus driver cant have kids i don't let my girl walk home but my boy i let him walk call me old fashioned but yeah my girl might be able to give her brother a good hiding but i still think its unsafe for girls to walk home from school in the winter. If any bus driver refused my girl on to a bus i would not take it up with First Bus service i would hunt down that driver bus. Drivers should take any child in school uniform for free as there going that way any way and the company still gets payed and that bus driver still gets his monthly wages so why does he care if he lets a few school kids on with out bus passes.
The bus driver cant have kids i don't let my girl walk home but my boy i let him walk call me old fashioned but yeah my girl might be able to give her brother a good hiding but i still think its unsafe for girls to walk home from school in the winter. If any bus driver refused my girl on to a bus i would not take it up with First Bus service i would hunt down that driver bus. Drivers should take any child in school uniform for free as there going that way any way and the company still gets payed and that bus driver still gets his monthly wages so why does he care if he lets a few school kids on with out bus passes. Britanniaman
  • Score: -17

10:30am Wed 22 Jan 14

Howard Cháse says...

Southend Andy wrote:
Most school kids are lazy & want mummy or daddy to drive them to school, why cant she walk ir is it a case of my little darling cant walk the mile or so to school.
Wouldn't want them to get their hundred pound trainers worn out or dirty would you?
[quote][p][bold]Southend Andy[/bold] wrote: Most school kids are lazy & want mummy or daddy to drive them to school, why cant she walk ir is it a case of my little darling cant walk the mile or so to school.[/p][/quote]Wouldn't want them to get their hundred pound trainers worn out or dirty would you? Howard Cháse
  • Score: -19

11:57am Wed 22 Jan 14

acs103 says...

Its only 2 miles, She can walk it in 35 minutes, and if you take into account walking to and from the bus stop and waiting for the bus, she probably saves about 5 minutes.

And for saving 5 minutes she is entitled to a free bus pass? Just another example of the crazy Unneeded benefits given out. No wonder the country is broke.
Its only 2 miles, She can walk it in 35 minutes, and if you take into account walking to and from the bus stop and waiting for the bus, she probably saves about 5 minutes. And for saving 5 minutes she is entitled to a free bus pass? Just another example of the crazy Unneeded benefits given out. No wonder the country is broke. acs103
  • Score: 16

1:03pm Wed 22 Jan 14

Ps1972 says...

The issue here is not the fact that she could have walked, or that she is lazy or could have bought a new phone for £9.99 or any other matter, the fact is the bus company, First ripped up a ticket that was valid and had no right to do this. You are all missing the point here!

First have a duty of care to all there passengers & cannot refuse a child under the age of 14 travel if there is a problem with there ticket. FACT!
The issue here is not the fact that she could have walked, or that she is lazy or could have bought a new phone for £9.99 or any other matter, the fact is the bus company, First ripped up a ticket that was valid and had no right to do this. You are all missing the point here! First have a duty of care to all there passengers & cannot refuse a child under the age of 14 travel if there is a problem with there ticket. FACT! Ps1972
  • Score: 89

1:06pm Wed 22 Jan 14

benfleet101 says...

We live just off Kents Hill Road and my girls are 21 and 18, both attended KJ. The bus service IS appalling and the treatment my girls have had when they have used this service at times needs addressing. However, they never used it to get to and from school, preferring to walk with the hoards of other KJ kids seen making their way down Kiln Road towards Kents Hill Road. (Although, I have to say the option of subsidised transport was never an option as it was then deemed to close?) Does this distance really warrant tax payers money to fund bas passes for such a short distance?
We live just off Kents Hill Road and my girls are 21 and 18, both attended KJ. The bus service IS appalling and the treatment my girls have had when they have used this service at times needs addressing. However, they never used it to get to and from school, preferring to walk with the hoards of other KJ kids seen making their way down Kiln Road towards Kents Hill Road. (Although, I have to say the option of subsidised transport was never an option as it was then deemed to close?) Does this distance really warrant tax payers money to fund bas passes for such a short distance? benfleet101
  • Score: 15

1:47pm Wed 22 Jan 14

Danman565 says...

supermadmax wrote:
"She eventually got home at about 4.35pm, 35 minutes later than normal." She should walk every day, nothing wrong with a bit of exercise.
Read the story again, 35 mins INCLUDED getting a lift home from a passing family friend, imagine how long it would have taken her to walk the whole way.

To be fair, she was probably seeing a boy after school and when she realised she was late home she probably decided to make a story up about "broken phones" and "ripped tickets" to throw her mum off the scent... We were all that age once ;)
[quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: "She eventually got home at about 4.35pm, 35 minutes later than normal." She should walk every day, nothing wrong with a bit of exercise.[/p][/quote]Read the story again, 35 mins INCLUDED getting a lift home from a passing family friend, imagine how long it would have taken her to walk the whole way. To be fair, she was probably seeing a boy after school and when she realised she was late home she probably decided to make a story up about "broken phones" and "ripped tickets" to throw her mum off the scent... We were all that age once ;) Danman565
  • Score: -33

2:03pm Wed 22 Jan 14

Ps1972 says...

Danman565 wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
"She eventually got home at about 4.35pm, 35 minutes later than normal." She should walk every day, nothing wrong with a bit of exercise.
Read the story again, 35 mins INCLUDED getting a lift home from a passing family friend, imagine how long it would have taken her to walk the whole way.

To be fair, she was probably seeing a boy after school and when she realised she was late home she probably decided to make a story up about "broken phones" and "ripped tickets" to throw her mum off the scent... We were all that age once ;)
So you know that she was seeing a boy, or that her phone was broken days before do you. Why would she rip up a ticket as an excuse, your missing the point here. It's not about the girl, it's about the stupid bus driver!
[quote][p][bold]Danman565[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: "She eventually got home at about 4.35pm, 35 minutes later than normal." She should walk every day, nothing wrong with a bit of exercise.[/p][/quote]Read the story again, 35 mins INCLUDED getting a lift home from a passing family friend, imagine how long it would have taken her to walk the whole way. To be fair, she was probably seeing a boy after school and when she realised she was late home she probably decided to make a story up about "broken phones" and "ripped tickets" to throw her mum off the scent... We were all that age once ;)[/p][/quote]So you know that she was seeing a boy, or that her phone was broken days before do you. Why would she rip up a ticket as an excuse, your missing the point here. It's not about the girl, it's about the stupid bus driver! Ps1972
  • Score: 30

2:18pm Wed 22 Jan 14

Benefit-Scrounger says...

If a bus driver did that to me, I would of smashed his face in, then robbed him of the money he had.
If a bus driver did that to me, I would of smashed his face in, then robbed him of the money he had. Benefit-Scrounger
  • Score: -28

3:24pm Wed 22 Jan 14

Mikkel1 says...

My sister, brother and I used to walk from near Laindon Station to Markhams Chase, now Janet Duke I know, and NO buses for us. The walking NEVER did us any harm. Even when we later went to Laindon High Road Secondary Modern, since Ripped down for housing, we either walked, or went by bicycle. Our parents never had a car back then. When attending Markhams Chase, mum would walk with us, and do the same walk again to collect us in the afternoon, come rain or shine.

As for the bus driver in this case, if it IS true, then he wants sacking, as far too many these days tend to make their own rules.

Some here can often be seen exceeding the speed limits, jump Red traffic lights, have somebody stand beside them talking while driving, AND getting away with it.
My sister, brother and I used to walk from near Laindon Station to Markhams Chase, now Janet Duke I know, and NO buses for us. The walking NEVER did us any harm. Even when we later went to Laindon High Road Secondary Modern, since Ripped down for housing, we either walked, or went by bicycle. Our parents never had a car back then. When attending Markhams Chase, mum would walk with us, and do the same walk again to collect us in the afternoon, come rain or shine. As for the bus driver in this case, if it IS true, then he wants sacking, as far too many these days tend to make their own rules. Some here can often be seen exceeding the speed limits, jump Red traffic lights, have somebody stand beside them talking while driving, AND getting away with it. Mikkel1
  • Score: 9

3:39pm Wed 22 Jan 14

RochfordRob says...

Ps1972 wrote:
The issue here is not the fact that she could have walked, or that she is lazy or could have bought a new phone for £9.99 or any other matter, the fact is the bus company, First ripped up a ticket that was valid and had no right to do this. You are all missing the point here! First have a duty of care to all there passengers & cannot refuse a child under the age of 14 travel if there is a problem with there ticket. FACT!
How can anyone miss the point with just one version of the story to go on?

You know the driver ripped up the ticket do you?

No, thought not,

Anyway, an hours walk each way wouldn't harm todays 'precious little darlings'
[quote][p][bold]Ps1972[/bold] wrote: The issue here is not the fact that she could have walked, or that she is lazy or could have bought a new phone for £9.99 or any other matter, the fact is the bus company, First ripped up a ticket that was valid and had no right to do this. You are all missing the point here! First have a duty of care to all there passengers & cannot refuse a child under the age of 14 travel if there is a problem with there ticket. FACT![/p][/quote]How can anyone miss the point with just one version of the story to go on? You know the driver ripped up the ticket do you? No, thought not, Anyway, an hours walk each way wouldn't harm todays 'precious little darlings' RochfordRob
  • Score: -13

5:13pm Wed 22 Jan 14

DogsMessInLeigh says...

Ps1972 wrote:
The issue here is not the fact that she could have walked, or that she is lazy or could have bought a new phone for £9.99 or any other matter, the fact is the bus company, First ripped up a ticket that was valid and had no right to do this. You are all missing the point here!

First have a duty of care to all there passengers & cannot refuse a child under the age of 14 travel if there is a problem with there ticket. FACT!
So Paula if that is the case that they can not refuse her and you still have the ripped ticket and you have a witness or 2 the driver will be getting few words in his ear if he has not already, CCTV on Board i would imagine....have you asked to view it.?
[quote][p][bold]Ps1972[/bold] wrote: The issue here is not the fact that she could have walked, or that she is lazy or could have bought a new phone for £9.99 or any other matter, the fact is the bus company, First ripped up a ticket that was valid and had no right to do this. You are all missing the point here! First have a duty of care to all there passengers & cannot refuse a child under the age of 14 travel if there is a problem with there ticket. FACT![/p][/quote]So Paula if that is the case that they can not refuse her and you still have the ripped ticket and you have a witness or 2 the driver will be getting few words in his ear if he has not already, CCTV on Board i would imagine....have you asked to view it.? DogsMessInLeigh
  • Score: 7

5:41pm Wed 22 Jan 14

_Lotus_ says...

Southend Andy wrote:
Most school kids are lazy & want mummy or daddy to drive them to school, why cant she walk ir is it a case of my little darling cant walk the mile or so to school.
Well actually, if you read the article she did walk.
[quote][p][bold]Southend Andy[/bold] wrote: Most school kids are lazy & want mummy or daddy to drive them to school, why cant she walk ir is it a case of my little darling cant walk the mile or so to school.[/p][/quote]Well actually, if you read the article she did walk. _Lotus_
  • Score: -2

5:43pm Wed 22 Jan 14

_Lotus_ says...

Benefit-Scrounger wrote:
If a bus driver did that to me, I would of smashed his face in, then robbed him of the money he had.
Well actually, if you read the article she did walk.

Yeah, course you would.
[quote][p][bold]Benefit-Scrounger[/bold] wrote: If a bus driver did that to me, I would of smashed his face in, then robbed him of the money he had.[/p][/quote]Well actually, if you read the article she did walk. Yeah, course you would. _Lotus_
  • Score: 1

6:27pm Wed 22 Jan 14

pendulum says...

This does make me angry, its only 5 minutes extra walk than I used to take from king John, and along the same road. Shouldn't be getting the bus
This does make me angry, its only 5 minutes extra walk than I used to take from king John, and along the same road. Shouldn't be getting the bus pendulum
  • Score: 3

6:30pm Wed 22 Jan 14

jolllyboy says...

I have to agree that bus drivers today do not realise that they are lucky to have a job. They certainly are a miserable lot and have fun driving passed stops without stopping even when there are passengers waiting. They dislike the time when children come out of school, they dislike the first bus after 9 am with the pensioners , in fact I dont know why they do the job if they dislike customers - yes customers are what bus travellers are. having a monopoly on a route is the worst change in our services. I think the bus companies should let people know the results of their dealing in line with company policies because many I feel think that they dont get dealt with seriously.
I have to agree that bus drivers today do not realise that they are lucky to have a job. They certainly are a miserable lot and have fun driving passed stops without stopping even when there are passengers waiting. They dislike the time when children come out of school, they dislike the first bus after 9 am with the pensioners , in fact I dont know why they do the job if they dislike customers - yes customers are what bus travellers are. having a monopoly on a route is the worst change in our services. I think the bus companies should let people know the results of their dealing in line with company policies because many I feel think that they dont get dealt with seriously. jolllyboy
  • Score: 17

6:56pm Wed 22 Jan 14

RochfordRob says...

In all of this, nowhere have I read that the driver did what was alleged.

Nothing like a kangaroo court eh?
In all of this, nowhere have I read that the driver did what was alleged. Nothing like a kangaroo court eh? RochfordRob
  • Score: -2

7:09pm Wed 22 Jan 14

JM46578 says...

To think this gained more attention than a rape case? That this had more coverage in the paper. Disgusting.
To think this gained more attention than a rape case? That this had more coverage in the paper. Disgusting. JM46578
  • Score: 5

7:21pm Wed 22 Jan 14

RochfordRob says...

JM46578 wrote:
To think this gained more attention than a rape case? That this had more coverage in the paper. Disgusting.
Why do you say that? There are no comments allowed on that story, someone has been arrested, what more do you expect? Plod are evidence gathering.

They are asking for more witnesses, so maybe there's an element of doubt about it?? That or they wish to strengthen their case.
[quote][p][bold]JM46578[/bold] wrote: To think this gained more attention than a rape case? That this had more coverage in the paper. Disgusting.[/p][/quote]Why do you say that? There are no comments allowed on that story, someone has been arrested, what more do you expect? Plod are evidence gathering. They are asking for more witnesses, so maybe there's an element of doubt about it?? That or they wish to strengthen their case. RochfordRob
  • Score: 4

8:38pm Wed 22 Jan 14

saveDeanesschool says...

benfleet101 wrote:
We live just off Kents Hill Road and my girls are 21 and 18, both attended KJ. The bus service IS appalling and the treatment my girls have had when they have used this service at times needs addressing. However, they never used it to get to and from school, preferring to walk with the hoards of other KJ kids seen making their way down Kiln Road towards Kents Hill Road. (Although, I have to say the option of subsidised transport was never an option as it was then deemed to close?) Does this distance really warrant tax payers money to fund bas passes for such a short distance?
Essex county council are willing to pay for taxis' to get pupils to King John School, regardless where they live!!
They will do anything to constructively stop pupils attending or starting The Deanes School.
THAT'S A WASTE OF TAX PAYERS MONEY!!
If anything else than saving a much needed secondary school in the area, saving this money is surely another reason?
[quote][p][bold]benfleet101[/bold] wrote: We live just off Kents Hill Road and my girls are 21 and 18, both attended KJ. The bus service IS appalling and the treatment my girls have had when they have used this service at times needs addressing. However, they never used it to get to and from school, preferring to walk with the hoards of other KJ kids seen making their way down Kiln Road towards Kents Hill Road. (Although, I have to say the option of subsidised transport was never an option as it was then deemed to close?) Does this distance really warrant tax payers money to fund bas passes for such a short distance?[/p][/quote]Essex county council are willing to pay for taxis' to get pupils to King John School, regardless where they live!! They will do anything to constructively stop pupils attending or starting The Deanes School. THAT'S A WASTE OF TAX PAYERS MONEY!! If anything else than saving a much needed secondary school in the area, saving this money is surely another reason? saveDeanesschool
  • Score: 8

8:39pm Wed 22 Jan 14

blonde says...

My niece lives in Chalkwell and goes to King John - she's not entitled to a free bus pass! How does this work out!?
My niece lives in Chalkwell and goes to King John - she's not entitled to a free bus pass! How does this work out!? blonde
  • Score: 6

8:45pm Wed 22 Jan 14

paulatepc says...

Ps1972 wrote:
The issue here is not the fact that she could have walked, or that she is lazy or could have bought a new phone for £9.99 or any other matter, the fact is the bus company, First ripped up a ticket that was valid and had no right to do this. You are all missing the point here!

First have a duty of care to all there passengers & cannot refuse a child under the age of 14 travel if there is a problem with there ticket. FACT!
Absolutely right.
The driver should face serious disciplinary action.
If he worked for my company he would be dismissed.
[quote][p][bold]Ps1972[/bold] wrote: The issue here is not the fact that she could have walked, or that she is lazy or could have bought a new phone for £9.99 or any other matter, the fact is the bus company, First ripped up a ticket that was valid and had no right to do this. You are all missing the point here! First have a duty of care to all there passengers & cannot refuse a child under the age of 14 travel if there is a problem with there ticket. FACT![/p][/quote]Absolutely right. The driver should face serious disciplinary action. If he worked for my company he would be dismissed. paulatepc
  • Score: 9

9:21pm Wed 22 Jan 14

Reece1234 says...

I think you all should show her some respect! She was thrown off a bus in the dark with no means of contacting her mother! And all you sick people care about is money it's money this money that not the child that could have been picked up off the street from anyone, thank god that didn't happen to her, but I bet you didn't consider that, just money, she probably had the council paid ticket as her parents can't afford one? Consider that? Maybe she could walk, but it could be right down the end of Kent's hill road, that's a long way. You should be ashamed, think of the mother, I bet she was worried sick. Take a long hard look at yourselves and consider what really matters! Most importantly the girl is safe. God bless
I think you all should show her some respect! She was thrown off a bus in the dark with no means of contacting her mother! And all you sick people care about is money it's money this money that not the child that could have been picked up off the street from anyone, thank god that didn't happen to her, but I bet you didn't consider that, just money, she probably had the council paid ticket as her parents can't afford one? Consider that? Maybe she could walk, but it could be right down the end of Kent's hill road, that's a long way. You should be ashamed, think of the mother, I bet she was worried sick. Take a long hard look at yourselves and consider what really matters! Most importantly the girl is safe. God bless Reece1234
  • Score: 27

11:02pm Wed 22 Jan 14

reg reg says...

dangerous thing to have done
if it was my daughter i would be real upset
dangerous thing to have done if it was my daughter i would be real upset reg reg
  • Score: 14

3:32am Thu 23 Jan 14

CHRISTMAS CAROL says...

Years ago when I was only about 16 I went to pay my fare on a bus and found to my horror that I had left my purse at home. The bus conductor was the ogre of the clippies and everybody was frightened of her. I sat petrified and low and behold she came to me and really showed me up and I was really shy at the time and she was a bully. Another passenger got up and shouted at her to leave me alone cant you see you are embarassing her you bully. I will pay her fare and she did. I could'nt speak I was so scared . I remember that lady fondly to this day and say thank you to her for what she did for me all those years ago. Why didnt somebody assist this young girl . I would have.
Years ago when I was only about 16 I went to pay my fare on a bus and found to my horror that I had left my purse at home. The bus conductor was the ogre of the clippies and everybody was frightened of her. I sat petrified and low and behold she came to me and really showed me up and I was really shy at the time and she was a bully. Another passenger got up and shouted at her to leave me alone cant you see you are embarassing her you bully. I will pay her fare and she did. I could'nt speak I was so scared . I remember that lady fondly to this day and say thank you to her for what she did for me all those years ago. Why didnt somebody assist this young girl . I would have. CHRISTMAS CAROL
  • Score: 28

6:39am Thu 23 Jan 14

On Benefits & Proud says...

jolllyboy wrote:
I have to agree that bus drivers today do not realise that they are lucky to have a job. They certainly are a miserable lot and have fun driving passed stops without stopping even when there are passengers waiting. They dislike the time when children come out of school, they dislike the first bus after 9 am with the pensioners , in fact I dont know why they do the job if they dislike customers - yes customers are what bus travellers are. having a monopoly on a route is the worst change in our services. I think the bus companies should let people know the results of their dealing in line with company policies because many I feel think that they dont get dealt with seriously.
To be honest though, bus users are just alcoholics, old people, and just genuine scumbags. I never use buses.
[quote][p][bold]jolllyboy[/bold] wrote: I have to agree that bus drivers today do not realise that they are lucky to have a job. They certainly are a miserable lot and have fun driving passed stops without stopping even when there are passengers waiting. They dislike the time when children come out of school, they dislike the first bus after 9 am with the pensioners , in fact I dont know why they do the job if they dislike customers - yes customers are what bus travellers are. having a monopoly on a route is the worst change in our services. I think the bus companies should let people know the results of their dealing in line with company policies because many I feel think that they dont get dealt with seriously.[/p][/quote]To be honest though, bus users are just alcoholics, old people, and just genuine scumbags. I never use buses. On Benefits & Proud
  • Score: -13

6:48am Thu 23 Jan 14

Reece1234 says...

On Benefits & Proud wrote:
jolllyboy wrote:
I have to agree that bus drivers today do not realise that they are lucky to have a job. They certainly are a miserable lot and have fun driving passed stops without stopping even when there are passengers waiting. They dislike the time when children come out of school, they dislike the first bus after 9 am with the pensioners , in fact I dont know why they do the job if they dislike customers - yes customers are what bus travellers are. having a monopoly on a route is the worst change in our services. I think the bus companies should let people know the results of their dealing in line with company policies because many I feel think that they dont get dealt with seriously.
To be honest though, bus users are just alcoholics, old people, and just genuine scumbags. I never use buses.
Sounds legit
[quote][p][bold]On Benefits & Proud[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]jolllyboy[/bold] wrote: I have to agree that bus drivers today do not realise that they are lucky to have a job. They certainly are a miserable lot and have fun driving passed stops without stopping even when there are passengers waiting. They dislike the time when children come out of school, they dislike the first bus after 9 am with the pensioners , in fact I dont know why they do the job if they dislike customers - yes customers are what bus travellers are. having a monopoly on a route is the worst change in our services. I think the bus companies should let people know the results of their dealing in line with company policies because many I feel think that they dont get dealt with seriously.[/p][/quote]To be honest though, bus users are just alcoholics, old people, and just genuine scumbags. I never use buses.[/p][/quote]Sounds legit Reece1234
  • Score: -1

7:25am Thu 23 Jan 14

Adriver1 says...

So you can't afford the bus fare to get your child to school to get an education but you can afford a mobile phone for her. I don't think the moral high ground you think you are standing on is much higher than the bus drivers.
So you can't afford the bus fare to get your child to school to get an education but you can afford a mobile phone for her. I don't think the moral high ground you think you are standing on is much higher than the bus drivers. Adriver1
  • Score: -12

9:07am Thu 23 Jan 14

Rachie says...

Adriver1 wrote:
So you can't afford the bus fare to get your child to school to get an education but you can afford a mobile phone for her. I don't think the moral high ground you think you are standing on is much higher than the bus drivers.
The pass is issued by Essex County Council. The parents didn't buy it.

Which bit of that is difficult for you?
[quote][p][bold]Adriver1[/bold] wrote: So you can't afford the bus fare to get your child to school to get an education but you can afford a mobile phone for her. I don't think the moral high ground you think you are standing on is much higher than the bus drivers.[/p][/quote]The pass is issued by Essex County Council. The parents didn't buy it. Which bit of that is difficult for you? Rachie
  • Score: 7

9:31am Thu 23 Jan 14

Adriver1 says...

Why are her parents not paying for her to get to school? Why is up to the council to pay the bus company?
Why are her parents not paying for her to get to school? Why is up to the council to pay the bus company? Adriver1
  • Score: 3

10:27am Thu 23 Jan 14

stopmoaning1 says...

There are a number of points here.

**IF** (and remember, this is the Echo) the driver ripped her ticket and kicked her off the bus, he certainly needs to be disciplined by his company

Schoolgirl who lives in Benfleet is left **stranded** in...............Ben
fleet? Another great headline Echo.

If she lives in Kents Hill Road, why did she walk all that way in the opposite direction from home to get the bus from Vic House Roundabout.

I don't think this story has all the facts. Oh, it's the Echo.
There are a number of points here. **IF** (and remember, this is the Echo) the driver ripped her ticket and kicked her off the bus, he certainly needs to be disciplined by his company Schoolgirl who lives in Benfleet is left **stranded** in...............Ben fleet? Another great headline Echo. If she lives in Kents Hill Road, why did she walk all that way in the opposite direction from home to get the bus from Vic House Roundabout. I don't think this story has all the facts. Oh, it's the Echo. stopmoaning1
  • Score: 4

10:27am Thu 23 Jan 14

stopmoaning1 says...

There are a number of points here.

**IF** (and remember, this is the Echo) the driver ripped her ticket and kicked her off the bus, he certainly needs to be disciplined by his company

Schoolgirl who lives in Benfleet is left **stranded** in...............Ben
fleet? Another great headline Echo.

If she lives in Kents Hill Road, why did she walk all that way in the opposite direction from home to get the bus from Vic House Roundabout.

I don't think this story has all the facts. Oh, it's the Echo.
There are a number of points here. **IF** (and remember, this is the Echo) the driver ripped her ticket and kicked her off the bus, he certainly needs to be disciplined by his company Schoolgirl who lives in Benfleet is left **stranded** in...............Ben fleet? Another great headline Echo. If she lives in Kents Hill Road, why did she walk all that way in the opposite direction from home to get the bus from Vic House Roundabout. I don't think this story has all the facts. Oh, it's the Echo. stopmoaning1
  • Score: 1

10:29am Thu 23 Jan 14

stopmoaning1 says...

sorry, didn't mean to post twice!
sorry, didn't mean to post twice! stopmoaning1
  • Score: 1

10:31am Thu 23 Jan 14

TJFG66 says...

benfleet101 wrote:
We live just off Kents Hill Road and my girls are 21 and 18, both attended KJ. The bus service IS appalling and the treatment my girls have had when they have used this service at times needs addressing. However, they never used it to get to and from school, preferring to walk with the hoards of other KJ kids seen making their way down Kiln Road towards Kents Hill Road. (Although, I have to say the option of subsidised transport was never an option as it was then deemed to close?) Does this distance really warrant tax payers money to fund bas passes for such a short distance?
*Wondering whose mum i'm talking to being 21 and went to KJ myself...*
[quote][p][bold]benfleet101[/bold] wrote: We live just off Kents Hill Road and my girls are 21 and 18, both attended KJ. The bus service IS appalling and the treatment my girls have had when they have used this service at times needs addressing. However, they never used it to get to and from school, preferring to walk with the hoards of other KJ kids seen making their way down Kiln Road towards Kents Hill Road. (Although, I have to say the option of subsidised transport was never an option as it was then deemed to close?) Does this distance really warrant tax payers money to fund bas passes for such a short distance?[/p][/quote]*Wondering whose mum i'm talking to being 21 and went to KJ myself...* TJFG66
  • Score: -1

10:33am Thu 23 Jan 14

TJFG66 says...

benfleet101 wrote:
We live just off Kents Hill Road and my girls are 21 and 18, both attended KJ. The bus service IS appalling and the treatment my girls have had when they have used this service at times needs addressing. However, they never used it to get to and from school, preferring to walk with the hoards of other KJ kids seen making their way down Kiln Road towards Kents Hill Road. (Although, I have to say the option of subsidised transport was never an option as it was then deemed to close?) Does this distance really warrant tax payers money to fund bas passes for such a short distance?
*wondering whose parent i'm talking to being 21 myself and went to KJ...*
[quote][p][bold]benfleet101[/bold] wrote: We live just off Kents Hill Road and my girls are 21 and 18, both attended KJ. The bus service IS appalling and the treatment my girls have had when they have used this service at times needs addressing. However, they never used it to get to and from school, preferring to walk with the hoards of other KJ kids seen making their way down Kiln Road towards Kents Hill Road. (Although, I have to say the option of subsidised transport was never an option as it was then deemed to close?) Does this distance really warrant tax payers money to fund bas passes for such a short distance?[/p][/quote]*wondering whose parent i'm talking to being 21 myself and went to KJ...* TJFG66
  • Score: 0

11:16am Thu 23 Jan 14

Barry Bas says...

TJFG66 wrote:
benfleet101 wrote: We live just off Kents Hill Road and my girls are 21 and 18, both attended KJ. The bus service IS appalling and the treatment my girls have had when they have used this service at times needs addressing. However, they never used it to get to and from school, preferring to walk with the hoards of other KJ kids seen making their way down Kiln Road towards Kents Hill Road. (Although, I have to say the option of subsidised transport was never an option as it was then deemed to close?) Does this distance really warrant tax payers money to fund bas passes for such a short distance?
*Wondering whose mum i'm talking to being 21 and went to KJ myself...*
Your own maybe?
[quote][p][bold]TJFG66[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]benfleet101[/bold] wrote: We live just off Kents Hill Road and my girls are 21 and 18, both attended KJ. The bus service IS appalling and the treatment my girls have had when they have used this service at times needs addressing. However, they never used it to get to and from school, preferring to walk with the hoards of other KJ kids seen making their way down Kiln Road towards Kents Hill Road. (Although, I have to say the option of subsidised transport was never an option as it was then deemed to close?) Does this distance really warrant tax payers money to fund bas passes for such a short distance?[/p][/quote]*Wondering whose mum i'm talking to being 21 and went to KJ myself...*[/p][/quote]Your own maybe? Barry Bas
  • Score: 3

11:59am Thu 23 Jan 14

madmark50484 says...

Britanniaman wrote:
The bus driver cant have kids i don't let my girl walk home but my boy i let him walk call me old fashioned but yeah my girl might be able to give her brother a good hiding but i still think its unsafe for girls to walk home from school in the winter. If any bus driver refused my girl on to a bus i would not take it up with First Bus service i would hunt down that driver bus. Drivers should take any child in school uniform for free as there going that way any way and the company still gets payed and that bus driver still gets his monthly wages so why does he care if he lets a few school kids on with out bus passes.
how do they still get paid ? no valid pass no pay duh !!

ok the driver was in the wrong but tbh the rest is **** I used to walk to school and my sister get children ready for the real world !!
[quote][p][bold]Britanniaman[/bold] wrote: The bus driver cant have kids i don't let my girl walk home but my boy i let him walk call me old fashioned but yeah my girl might be able to give her brother a good hiding but i still think its unsafe for girls to walk home from school in the winter. If any bus driver refused my girl on to a bus i would not take it up with First Bus service i would hunt down that driver bus. Drivers should take any child in school uniform for free as there going that way any way and the company still gets payed and that bus driver still gets his monthly wages so why does he care if he lets a few school kids on with out bus passes.[/p][/quote]how do they still get paid ? no valid pass no pay duh !! ok the driver was in the wrong but tbh the rest is **** I used to walk to school and my sister get children ready for the real world !! madmark50484
  • Score: 0

12:03pm Thu 23 Jan 14

RochfordRob says...

paulatepc wrote:
Ps1972 wrote: The issue here is not the fact that she could have walked, or that she is lazy or could have bought a new phone for £9.99 or any other matter, the fact is the bus company, First ripped up a ticket that was valid and had no right to do this. You are all missing the point here! First have a duty of care to all there passengers & cannot refuse a child under the age of 14 travel if there is a problem with there ticket. FACT!
Absolutely right. The driver should face serious disciplinary action. If he worked for my company he would be dismissed.
If he did what was alleged of course.

If, for two letters its meaning can be massive.

IF.
[quote][p][bold]paulatepc[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ps1972[/bold] wrote: The issue here is not the fact that she could have walked, or that she is lazy or could have bought a new phone for £9.99 or any other matter, the fact is the bus company, First ripped up a ticket that was valid and had no right to do this. You are all missing the point here! First have a duty of care to all there passengers & cannot refuse a child under the age of 14 travel if there is a problem with there ticket. FACT![/p][/quote]Absolutely right. The driver should face serious disciplinary action. If he worked for my company he would be dismissed.[/p][/quote]If he did what was alleged of course. If, for two letters its meaning can be massive. IF. RochfordRob
  • Score: -1

3:21pm Thu 23 Jan 14

ricardo62 says...

Benefit-Scrounger wrote:
If a bus driver did that to me, I would of smashed his face in, then robbed him of the money he had.
yeh course you would lol!
[quote][p][bold]Benefit-Scrounger[/bold] wrote: If a bus driver did that to me, I would of smashed his face in, then robbed him of the money he had.[/p][/quote]yeh course you would lol! ricardo62
  • Score: 8

3:54pm Thu 23 Jan 14

whataday says...

Like others posting here I don't understand why she has been issued with a bus pass for this little distance. I know many who live in Benfleet and went to school in Westcliff but they never had a bus pass - their parents had to pay the fares

But if she was entitled to a bus pass and it was valid I don't understand why the driver would have torn it up.
Like others posting here I don't understand why she has been issued with a bus pass for this little distance. I know many who live in Benfleet and went to school in Westcliff but they never had a bus pass - their parents had to pay the fares But if she was entitled to a bus pass and it was valid I don't understand why the driver would have torn it up. whataday
  • Score: 1

6:15pm Thu 23 Jan 14

runwellian says...

Benefit-Scrounger wrote:
If a bus driver did that to me, I would of smashed his face in, then robbed him of the money he had.
Perhaps you are the reason bus drivers hate having kids on the bus?

You have an attitude problem!

Kids need the exercise and walking is good fro them, they are all benefit cheats!

If you have kids, then pay to meet their needs!
I bet they all live in fancy houses!
[quote][p][bold]Benefit-Scrounger[/bold] wrote: If a bus driver did that to me, I would of smashed his face in, then robbed him of the money he had.[/p][/quote]Perhaps you are the reason bus drivers hate having kids on the bus? You have an attitude problem! Kids need the exercise and walking is good fro them, they are all benefit cheats! If you have kids, then pay to meet their needs! I bet they all live in fancy houses! runwellian
  • Score: 2

9:24pm Thu 23 Jan 14

_Lotus_ says...

stopmoaning1 wrote:
There are a number of points here.

**IF** (and remember, this is the Echo) the driver ripped her ticket and kicked her off the bus, he certainly needs to be disciplined by his company

Schoolgirl who lives in Benfleet is left **stranded** in...............Ben

fleet? Another great headline Echo.

If she lives in Kents Hill Road, why did she walk all that way in the opposite direction from home to get the bus from Vic House Roundabout.

I don't think this story has all the facts. Oh, it's the Echo.
Because King John School, if you come out of the Benfleet Road exit, is just along from Vic House Corner Roundabout, where she would catch the bus. There are two exits/entrances to that school.
[quote][p][bold]stopmoaning1[/bold] wrote: There are a number of points here. **IF** (and remember, this is the Echo) the driver ripped her ticket and kicked her off the bus, he certainly needs to be disciplined by his company Schoolgirl who lives in Benfleet is left **stranded** in...............Ben fleet? Another great headline Echo. If she lives in Kents Hill Road, why did she walk all that way in the opposite direction from home to get the bus from Vic House Roundabout. I don't think this story has all the facts. Oh, it's the Echo.[/p][/quote]Because King John School, if you come out of the Benfleet Road exit, is just along from Vic House Corner Roundabout, where she would catch the bus. There are two exits/entrances to that school. _Lotus_
  • Score: 0

10:26pm Thu 23 Jan 14

stopmoaning1 says...

_Lotus_ wrote:
stopmoaning1 wrote:
There are a number of points here.

**IF** (and remember, this is the Echo) the driver ripped her ticket and kicked her off the bus, he certainly needs to be disciplined by his company

Schoolgirl who lives in Benfleet is left **stranded** in...............Ben


fleet? Another great headline Echo.

If she lives in Kents Hill Road, why did she walk all that way in the opposite direction from home to get the bus from Vic House Roundabout.

I don't think this story has all the facts. Oh, it's the Echo.
Because King John School, if you come out of the Benfleet Road exit, is just along from Vic House Corner Roundabout, where she would catch the bus. There are two exits/entrances to that school.
OK can't argue that, may be less of a walk than Shipwrights Drive exit to a London Road (SEEVIC) stop.
But nevertheless, it's still **IF** the driver ripped the ticket, and a great headline about a schoolgirl who lives in Benfleet being left stranded in... yes, Benfleet!
[quote][p][bold]_Lotus_[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stopmoaning1[/bold] wrote: There are a number of points here. **IF** (and remember, this is the Echo) the driver ripped her ticket and kicked her off the bus, he certainly needs to be disciplined by his company Schoolgirl who lives in Benfleet is left **stranded** in...............Ben fleet? Another great headline Echo. If she lives in Kents Hill Road, why did she walk all that way in the opposite direction from home to get the bus from Vic House Roundabout. I don't think this story has all the facts. Oh, it's the Echo.[/p][/quote]Because King John School, if you come out of the Benfleet Road exit, is just along from Vic House Corner Roundabout, where she would catch the bus. There are two exits/entrances to that school.[/p][/quote]OK can't argue that, may be less of a walk than Shipwrights Drive exit to a London Road (SEEVIC) stop. But nevertheless, it's still **IF** the driver ripped the ticket, and a great headline about a schoolgirl who lives in Benfleet being left stranded in... yes, Benfleet! stopmoaning1
  • Score: 5

3:20pm Fri 24 Jan 14

_Lotus_ says...

runwellian wrote:
Benefit-Scrounger wrote:
If a bus driver did that to me, I would of smashed his face in, then robbed him of the money he had.
Perhaps you are the reason bus drivers hate having kids on the bus?

You have an attitude problem!

Kids need the exercise and walking is good fro them, they are all benefit cheats!

If you have kids, then pay to meet their needs!
I bet they all live in fancy houses!
Who are all benefit cheats? Kids? I didn't know they could draw on benefits.
[quote][p][bold]runwellian[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Benefit-Scrounger[/bold] wrote: If a bus driver did that to me, I would of smashed his face in, then robbed him of the money he had.[/p][/quote]Perhaps you are the reason bus drivers hate having kids on the bus? You have an attitude problem! Kids need the exercise and walking is good fro them, they are all benefit cheats! If you have kids, then pay to meet their needs! I bet they all live in fancy houses![/p][/quote]Who are all benefit cheats? Kids? I didn't know they could draw on benefits. _Lotus_
  • Score: 4

6:31pm Sat 25 Jan 14

southendfanman says...

Only ever met one bus driver in Southend that was happy. The rest are a miserable lot.
Only ever met one bus driver in Southend that was happy. The rest are a miserable lot. southendfanman
  • Score: 5

10:40pm Sat 25 Jan 14

Jc voice of reason says...

What horrible comments from everyone. You should be ashamed. You sound like a bunch bitchy ignorant arses. Read the story again and try to appreciate the story without predudice.

I'm embarressed by what i've read.
What horrible comments from everyone. You should be ashamed. You sound like a bunch bitchy ignorant arses. Read the story again and try to appreciate the story without predudice. I'm embarressed by what i've read. Jc voice of reason
  • Score: 0

4:19pm Sun 26 Jan 14

RochfordRob says...

Jc voice of reason wrote:
What horrible comments from everyone. You should be ashamed. You sound like a bunch bitchy ignorant arses. Read the story again and try to appreciate the story without predudice.

I'm embarressed by what i've read.
I certainly will do, once both sides of it have been presented.

Until then, enjoy your Kangaroo court whilst you lynch the driver.
[quote][p][bold]Jc voice of reason[/bold] wrote: What horrible comments from everyone. You should be ashamed. You sound like a bunch bitchy ignorant arses. Read the story again and try to appreciate the story without predudice. I'm embarressed by what i've read.[/p][/quote]I certainly will do, once both sides of it have been presented. Until then, enjoy your Kangaroo court whilst you lynch the driver. RochfordRob
  • Score: 2

7:37pm Mon 27 Jan 14

Flowers26 says...

Benefit-Scrounger wrote:
If a bus driver did that to me, I would of smashed his face in, then robbed him of the money he had.
The world doesn't need lazy scum like you
Perhaps you should get a job and work for a living like the rest of us do instead of acting the big boy and threatening bus drivers who are doing an honest days work
[quote][p][bold]Benefit-Scrounger[/bold] wrote: If a bus driver did that to me, I would of smashed his face in, then robbed him of the money he had.[/p][/quote]The world doesn't need lazy scum like you Perhaps you should get a job and work for a living like the rest of us do instead of acting the big boy and threatening bus drivers who are doing an honest days work Flowers26
  • Score: 5

10:26pm Tue 28 Jan 14

ThisYear says...

RochfordRob wrote:
Jc voice of reason wrote:
What horrible comments from everyone. You should be ashamed. You sound like a bunch bitchy ignorant arses. Read the story again and try to appreciate the story without predudice.

I'm embarressed by what i've read.
I certainly will do, once both sides of it have been presented.

Until then, enjoy your Kangaroo court whilst you lynch the driver.
WOW another poster mentioning 'shame' with you in the vicinity?

Seems like you have been rumbled...now aren't you ashamed.
[quote][p][bold]RochfordRob[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Jc voice of reason[/bold] wrote: What horrible comments from everyone. You should be ashamed. You sound like a bunch bitchy ignorant arses. Read the story again and try to appreciate the story without predudice. I'm embarressed by what i've read.[/p][/quote]I certainly will do, once both sides of it have been presented. Until then, enjoy your Kangaroo court whilst you lynch the driver.[/p][/quote]WOW another poster mentioning 'shame' with you in the vicinity? Seems like you have been rumbled...now aren't you ashamed. ThisYear
  • Score: 1

2:11pm Wed 29 Jan 14

RochfordRob says...

ThisYear wrote:
RochfordRob wrote:
Jc voice of reason wrote: What horrible comments from everyone. You should be ashamed. You sound like a bunch bitchy ignorant arses. Read the story again and try to appreciate the story without predudice. I'm embarressed by what i've read.
I certainly will do, once both sides of it have been presented. Until then, enjoy your Kangaroo court whilst you lynch the driver.
WOW another poster mentioning 'shame' with you in the vicinity? Seems like you have been rumbled...now aren't you ashamed.
Why don't you venture forth and multiply, so to speak, you sh*t stirring little troll?

Other than that, you have nothing to say. As usual.

Quelle surprise.

Not.

What happened to the Basildon man / shooting / attempted murder thread?

Had a word with your new 'bestie' the editor you were boasting about and had it pulled?

You are one slimey little creep for sure.
[quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RochfordRob[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Jc voice of reason[/bold] wrote: What horrible comments from everyone. You should be ashamed. You sound like a bunch bitchy ignorant arses. Read the story again and try to appreciate the story without predudice. I'm embarressed by what i've read.[/p][/quote]I certainly will do, once both sides of it have been presented. Until then, enjoy your Kangaroo court whilst you lynch the driver.[/p][/quote]WOW another poster mentioning 'shame' with you in the vicinity? Seems like you have been rumbled...now aren't you ashamed.[/p][/quote]Why don't you venture forth and multiply, so to speak, you sh*t stirring little troll? Other than that, you have nothing to say. As usual. Quelle surprise. Not. What happened to the Basildon man / shooting / attempted murder thread? Had a word with your new 'bestie' the editor you were boasting about and had it pulled? You are one slimey little creep for sure. RochfordRob
  • Score: -3

9:29pm Sun 2 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

RochfordRob wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
RochfordRob wrote:
Jc voice of reason wrote: What horrible comments from everyone. You should be ashamed. You sound like a bunch bitchy ignorant arses. Read the story again and try to appreciate the story without predudice. I'm embarressed by what i've read.
I certainly will do, once both sides of it have been presented. Until then, enjoy your Kangaroo court whilst you lynch the driver.
WOW another poster mentioning 'shame' with you in the vicinity? Seems like you have been rumbled...now aren't you ashamed.
Why don't you venture forth and multiply, so to speak, you sh*t stirring little troll?

Other than that, you have nothing to say. As usual.

Quelle surprise.

Not.

What happened to the Basildon man / shooting / attempted murder thread?

Had a word with your new 'bestie' the editor you were boasting about and had it pulled?

You are one slimey little creep for sure.
Seems the filthy innuendo, slurring, smearing wacker doesn't like to be reminded of his past indiscretions. lol.

Why not ask the editor..I was surprised to see the thread closed...you were as usual charging forward to put your foot in it...or perhaps your rather stupid claim that shooting at cars was only carried out in one community, while an article posted just before was about a man being shot outside of a railway station...maybe the editor wanted to save you from yourself...because you ARE rather stupid aren't you?
[quote][p][bold]RochfordRob[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]RochfordRob[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Jc voice of reason[/bold] wrote: What horrible comments from everyone. You should be ashamed. You sound like a bunch bitchy ignorant arses. Read the story again and try to appreciate the story without predudice. I'm embarressed by what i've read.[/p][/quote]I certainly will do, once both sides of it have been presented. Until then, enjoy your Kangaroo court whilst you lynch the driver.[/p][/quote]WOW another poster mentioning 'shame' with you in the vicinity? Seems like you have been rumbled...now aren't you ashamed.[/p][/quote]Why don't you venture forth and multiply, so to speak, you sh*t stirring little troll? Other than that, you have nothing to say. As usual. Quelle surprise. Not. What happened to the Basildon man / shooting / attempted murder thread? Had a word with your new 'bestie' the editor you were boasting about and had it pulled? You are one slimey little creep for sure.[/p][/quote]Seems the filthy innuendo, slurring, smearing wacker doesn't like to be reminded of his past indiscretions. lol. Why not ask the editor..I was surprised to see the thread closed...you were as usual charging forward to put your foot in it...or perhaps your rather stupid claim that shooting at cars was only carried out in one community, while an article posted just before was about a man being shot outside of a railway station...maybe the editor wanted to save you from yourself...because you ARE rather stupid aren't you? ThisYear
  • Score: 1

2:18pm Mon 3 Feb 14

500000000000 says...

supermadmax wrote:
"She eventually got home at about 4.35pm, 35 minutes later than normal."

She should walk every day, nothing wrong with a bit of exercise.
Yer like it's really a safe option for a 13yr old girl to walk home on her own get real tw@t
[quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: "She eventually got home at about 4.35pm, 35 minutes later than normal." She should walk every day, nothing wrong with a bit of exercise.[/p][/quote]Yer like it's really a safe option for a 13yr old girl to walk home on her own get real tw@t 500000000000
  • Score: 1

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree