HUGE crowds turned out on Southend seafront on Bank Holiday Monday as glorious sunshine beamed down for the 16th annual Southend Shakedown.
Here are the top ten moments from yesterday's event.
1. The noise of bikers arriving could be heard all morning around the town as excitement
2. As the first bikes rolled onto the seafront, the sun beamed down on the highly-polished and well looked after machines
3. Riders started to park up along Eastern and Western Esplanade as people snapped pictures of the gorgeous bikes, trikes and scooters
Artwork - Picture by Kathryn Wilkins
4. The crowds grew all morning as people soaked up the glorious weather and enjoyed the event organised by Ace Cafe
5. No one could resist having a peek at the bikes...
Accrington Stanley players watching the shakedown on the footbridge by the Pier
6. Traders reported a boom in trade as thousands flooded the seafront and ice cream firm Rossi had to open it's factory after demand outstripped supply
7. Southend Shakedown is not just for adults, children (and pets!) also enjoyed the day
Riley Sharpe, four, with her biker leathers on has come down with grandad Roy Sharpe from Billericay. He belongs to Essex Chapter GB
Biker dog! Picture by Matthew Crow
8. Getting a seat outside a pub was nearly impossible as people enjoyed a cold pint. Simon Patterson, of Chinnery's pub, said it had been "a very good day"
9. Lots of different clubs, and bikes, were represented
10. The event, held every year, raised money for the NSPCC
All pictures by Echo photographer Anna Lukala. Click here to buy them.