Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting ECHONEWS to 80360, or email us »
Fuse board catches light in Westcliff home
6:18pm Wednesday 14th May 2014 in News
FIREFIGHTERS were called out a home in Westcliff after reports of a fire there on Wednesday afternoon.
Crews from Southend fire station went to the property in Valkyrie Road at about 5.30pm after a faulty fuse board caught alight.
The flames had been extinguished before the firefighters arrived but officers still inspected the scene to make sure the house was safe.
Officers also gave safety advice to the home owners before leaving the property at 6.10pm.
Comments are closed on this article.