Man must remove green belt home

Echo: Man must remove green belt home Man must remove green belt home

A MAN has been ordered to remove buildings which were put up illegally.

Basildon Council has issued Terence Selway with an enforcement notice to remove a mobile home and hay storage unit on green belt land off Coxes Farm Road, Billericay.

The land can be used for agriculture, but council officials believe it is also being used for residential and business purposes.

Inspections showed the storage unit was being used to store hay, as well as hay production and horse grooming equipment and household goods. Eight horses, which compete in carriage races, and two donkeys are kept on the site.

A static caravan, decking, sheds, touring caravans, horse boxes and trailers are also kept there.

It is thought they have been there since 2008, and the storage unit was put up two years ago.

Enforcement notices were issued in September 2012, but Mr Selway put in a retrospective planning application.

This was turned down by Basildon Council because planning officers found no special circumstances to allow the development on green belt land.

Mr Selway, who has twice been British carriage racing champion and has represented Britain in two world championships, appealed to the planning inspectorate, which has sided with the council.

Nigel Burrows, planning inspector, said: “The appellant’s submissions have not sought to advance any specific arguments in favour of the building that might clearly outweigh the harm caused to the green belt by reason of the inappropriateness of the development and loss of openness.

“I have taken into account all the other matters put forward on the appellant’s behalf, including the concern to provide a high level of care for the horses kept on the holding.”

A Basildon Council spokesman added: “The hay store was erected at the Coxes Farm Road site in 2012 and the mobile home seems to have been there since 2008.

“The hay store will need to be removed on, or before, November 16 this year, and the mobile home on, or before, February 16 next year.”

Comments (43)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:33am Tue 10 Jun 14

Kim Gandy says...

The law is the law and applies to everyone in equal measure, British champion or not.
The law is the law and applies to everyone in equal measure, British champion or not. Kim Gandy
  • Score: 15

11:56am Tue 10 Jun 14

blackheart says...

Only a matter of time before he comes up with a sick granny living there who's human rights will be infringed if she has to move.
Only a matter of time before he comes up with a sick granny living there who's human rights will be infringed if she has to move. blackheart
  • Score: 18

12:13pm Tue 10 Jun 14

poortaxpayer says...

blackheart wrote:
Only a matter of time before he comes up with a sick granny living there who's human rights will be infringed if she has to move.
A sick granny with a £400,000 4 bedroom home in Kent and a pub and a home in Ireland and a tarmacing business and £500,000 in cash under the bed and is claiming legal aid to try and remain in the drafty mouldy caravan in a middle of a field in Essex.
[quote][p][bold]blackheart[/bold] wrote: Only a matter of time before he comes up with a sick granny living there who's human rights will be infringed if she has to move.[/p][/quote]A sick granny with a £400,000 4 bedroom home in Kent and a pub and a home in Ireland and a tarmacing business and £500,000 in cash under the bed and is claiming legal aid to try and remain in the drafty mouldy caravan in a middle of a field in Essex. poortaxpayer
  • Score: 35

12:25pm Tue 10 Jun 14

John Right says...

Make de envelope bigger next time, flat dweller for now.
Make de envelope bigger next time, flat dweller for now. John Right
  • Score: 3

1:08pm Tue 10 Jun 14

angryofessex says...

poortaxpayer wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Only a matter of time before he comes up with a sick granny living there who's human rights will be infringed if she has to move.
A sick granny with a £400,000 4 bedroom home in Kent and a pub and a home in Ireland and a tarmacing business and £500,000 in cash under the bed and is claiming legal aid to try and remain in the drafty mouldy caravan in a middle of a field in Essex.
You are not permitted to comment on that story.
[quote][p][bold]poortaxpayer[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]blackheart[/bold] wrote: Only a matter of time before he comes up with a sick granny living there who's human rights will be infringed if she has to move.[/p][/quote]A sick granny with a £400,000 4 bedroom home in Kent and a pub and a home in Ireland and a tarmacing business and £500,000 in cash under the bed and is claiming legal aid to try and remain in the drafty mouldy caravan in a middle of a field in Essex.[/p][/quote]You are not permitted to comment on that story. angryofessex
  • Score: 8

4:48pm Tue 10 Jun 14

ChampKind says...

Why so long to remove the mobile home ?
He should be given till Friday and if it hasn't moved, just burn it. Apparently that's the way certain sections like to deal with caravans that are of no use.
Why so long to remove the mobile home ? He should be given till Friday and if it hasn't moved, just burn it. Apparently that's the way certain sections like to deal with caravans that are of no use. ChampKind
  • Score: 17

2:42am Wed 11 Jun 14

Kim Gandy says...

poortaxpayer wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Only a matter of time before he comes up with a sick granny living there who's human rights will be infringed if she has to move.
A sick granny with a £400,000 4 bedroom home in Kent and a pub and a home in Ireland and a tarmacing business and £500,000 in cash under the bed and is claiming legal aid to try and remain in the drafty mouldy caravan in a middle of a field in Essex.
oOooooh you cynic you... ;D

Ooh and where's old Norris the curtain twitcher? (AKA This Year and various other barmy pseudonyms) I should have thought that a comment like that would have brought him out from behind his grubby nets, furiously waving his dog-eared and tattered race card.

Funny that, absolutely no reaction whatsoever this time. But perhaps he'll respond now I've turned up. ;P
[quote][p][bold]poortaxpayer[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]blackheart[/bold] wrote: Only a matter of time before he comes up with a sick granny living there who's human rights will be infringed if she has to move.[/p][/quote]A sick granny with a £400,000 4 bedroom home in Kent and a pub and a home in Ireland and a tarmacing business and £500,000 in cash under the bed and is claiming legal aid to try and remain in the drafty mouldy caravan in a middle of a field in Essex.[/p][/quote]oOooooh you cynic you... ;D Ooh and where's old Norris the curtain twitcher? (AKA This Year and various other barmy pseudonyms) I should have thought that a comment like that would have brought him out from behind his grubby nets, furiously waving his dog-eared and tattered race card. Funny that, absolutely no reaction whatsoever this time. But perhaps he'll respond now I've turned up. ;P Kim Gandy
  • Score: -2

2:44am Wed 11 Jun 14

Kim Gandy says...

ChampKind wrote:
Why so long to remove the mobile home ?
He should be given till Friday and if it hasn't moved, just burn it. Apparently that's the way certain sections like to deal with caravans that are of no use.
ooooh when I comment on burning caravans, the loonies come racing out of the woodwork.

Funny that, these lefties who go on about discrimination... but they discriminate in their choice of who to attack for making comments like that... usually me.. and here's me thinking they weren't into "isms".

Oh the hypocrisy of the Loony Left...
[quote][p][bold]ChampKind[/bold] wrote: Why so long to remove the mobile home ? He should be given till Friday and if it hasn't moved, just burn it. Apparently that's the way certain sections like to deal with caravans that are of no use.[/p][/quote]ooooh when I comment on burning caravans, the loonies come racing out of the woodwork. Funny that, these lefties who go on about discrimination... but they discriminate in their choice of who to attack for making comments like that... usually me.. and here's me thinking they weren't into "isms". Oh the hypocrisy of the Loony Left... Kim Gandy
  • Score: 0

10:01am Wed 11 Jun 14

Eric the Red says...

Kim Gandy wrote:
poortaxpayer wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Only a matter of time before he comes up with a sick granny living there who's human rights will be infringed if she has to move.
A sick granny with a £400,000 4 bedroom home in Kent and a pub and a home in Ireland and a tarmacing business and £500,000 in cash under the bed and is claiming legal aid to try and remain in the drafty mouldy caravan in a middle of a field in Essex.
oOooooh you cynic you... ;D

Ooh and where's old Norris the curtain twitcher? (AKA This Year and various other barmy pseudonyms) I should have thought that a comment like that would have brought him out from behind his grubby nets, furiously waving his dog-eared and tattered race card.

Funny that, absolutely no reaction whatsoever this time. But perhaps he'll respond now I've turned up. ;P
This Year/lastlaugh not about? Great!
[quote][p][bold]Kim Gandy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]poortaxpayer[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]blackheart[/bold] wrote: Only a matter of time before he comes up with a sick granny living there who's human rights will be infringed if she has to move.[/p][/quote]A sick granny with a £400,000 4 bedroom home in Kent and a pub and a home in Ireland and a tarmacing business and £500,000 in cash under the bed and is claiming legal aid to try and remain in the drafty mouldy caravan in a middle of a field in Essex.[/p][/quote]oOooooh you cynic you... ;D Ooh and where's old Norris the curtain twitcher? (AKA This Year and various other barmy pseudonyms) I should have thought that a comment like that would have brought him out from behind his grubby nets, furiously waving his dog-eared and tattered race card. Funny that, absolutely no reaction whatsoever this time. But perhaps he'll respond now I've turned up. ;P[/p][/quote]This Year/lastlaugh not about? Great! Eric the Red
  • Score: 7

10:22am Wed 11 Jun 14

angryofessex says...

Eric the Red wrote:
Kim Gandy wrote:
poortaxpayer wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Only a matter of time before he comes up with a sick granny living there who's human rights will be infringed if she has to move.
A sick granny with a £400,000 4 bedroom home in Kent and a pub and a home in Ireland and a tarmacing business and £500,000 in cash under the bed and is claiming legal aid to try and remain in the drafty mouldy caravan in a middle of a field in Essex.
oOooooh you cynic you... ;D

Ooh and where's old Norris the curtain twitcher? (AKA This Year and various other barmy pseudonyms) I should have thought that a comment like that would have brought him out from behind his grubby nets, furiously waving his dog-eared and tattered race card.

Funny that, absolutely no reaction whatsoever this time. But perhaps he'll respond now I've turned up. ;P
This Year/lastlaugh not about? Great!
No free Wi-Fi at the horse fair then?
[quote][p][bold]Eric the Red[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Kim Gandy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]poortaxpayer[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]blackheart[/bold] wrote: Only a matter of time before he comes up with a sick granny living there who's human rights will be infringed if she has to move.[/p][/quote]A sick granny with a £400,000 4 bedroom home in Kent and a pub and a home in Ireland and a tarmacing business and £500,000 in cash under the bed and is claiming legal aid to try and remain in the drafty mouldy caravan in a middle of a field in Essex.[/p][/quote]oOooooh you cynic you... ;D Ooh and where's old Norris the curtain twitcher? (AKA This Year and various other barmy pseudonyms) I should have thought that a comment like that would have brought him out from behind his grubby nets, furiously waving his dog-eared and tattered race card. Funny that, absolutely no reaction whatsoever this time. But perhaps he'll respond now I've turned up. ;P[/p][/quote]This Year/lastlaugh not about? Great![/p][/quote]No free Wi-Fi at the horse fair then? angryofessex
  • Score: 8

8:01pm Wed 11 Jun 14

Mrmkmp says...

Live and let live, that's what I say!
Live and let live, that's what I say! Mrmkmp
  • Score: -4

8:02pm Wed 11 Jun 14

Mrmkmp says...

Live and let live,
That's what I say!
Live and let live, That's what I say! Mrmkmp
  • Score: -6

8:41pm Wed 11 Jun 14

Summer55fair says...

Kim Gandy wrote:
The law is the law and applies to everyone in equal measure, British champion or not.
Very true
But u should not make judgement until u know the facts ...
[quote][p][bold]Kim Gandy[/bold] wrote: The law is the law and applies to everyone in equal measure, British champion or not.[/p][/quote]Very true But u should not make judgement until u know the facts ... Summer55fair
  • Score: 1

8:50pm Wed 11 Jun 14

Flo-bow says...

I think the echo and it's readers have the wrong end of the stick I have not just put a mobile home on a little piece of green belt land
,I put it on an old tennis court in my garden in 2006 for visitors .the little piece of green belt is a 25 acre working farm.
I do not race horses I drive FEI the same as prince Phillip I have represented GB at 2 world championships at My OWN expense ,the barn is for hay made on the farm and fed to the stock I see myself as a true Brit and a good neighbour without small farms like mine around the country the would be no local produce . I have lived here for 50 years now I get all this grief ??
I think the echo and it's readers have the wrong end of the stick I have not just put a mobile home on a little piece of green belt land ,I put it on an old tennis court in my garden in 2006 for visitors .the little piece of green belt is a 25 acre working farm. I do not race horses I drive FEI the same as prince Phillip I have represented GB at 2 world championships at My OWN expense ,the barn is for hay made on the farm and fed to the stock I see myself as a true Brit and a good neighbour without small farms like mine around the country the would be no local produce . I have lived here for 50 years now I get all this grief ?? Flo-bow
  • Score: 15

9:08pm Wed 11 Jun 14

Summer55fair says...

Evening echo .... So quick to print lies..... And u crazy people that have read this and believe it ... U have to write comments on this story...
Thank god I don't buy this paper and the only reason I know about this story as my dear good very good neighbour is the poor man being slandered as a gypsies racing horses what a joke...
Mr selway has been my neighbour for the last eight years and he has turned a falling down farm in to a beautiful place ..
I can not understand how the council have even questioned the barn he has erected as it is stored all year round with hay that is cut off his own land and straw and wood chips that is brought in from Local farms
Also this barn stands on 25acres of FARM LAND..... What is the problem it's on a working farm as it's not in anyone's eye sight and if it was it very tidy as is the whole farm.
And as for the mobile home he has that as an over Flo for family when visiting ....what is the problem with that when every other house up our lane has one what is he meant to do make family sleep on the street or with the horses ??????
And why do u small minded people here the word mobile home and think gypsies !!!!! Know wounded our country is in the state it is if u all believe what u read in the paper.
All go and visit mr selway and then say ur piece
Regrds
Evening echo .... So quick to print lies..... And u crazy people that have read this and believe it ... U have to write comments on this story... Thank god I don't buy this paper and the only reason I know about this story as my dear good very good neighbour is the poor man being slandered as a gypsies racing horses what a joke... Mr selway has been my neighbour for the last eight years and he has turned a falling down farm in to a beautiful place .. I can not understand how the council have even questioned the barn he has erected as it is stored all year round with hay that is cut off his own land and straw and wood chips that is brought in from Local farms Also this barn stands on 25acres of FARM LAND..... What is the problem it's on a working farm as it's not in anyone's eye sight and if it was it very tidy as is the whole farm. And as for the mobile home he has that as an over Flo for family when visiting ....what is the problem with that when every other house up our lane has one what is he meant to do make family sleep on the street or with the horses ?????? And why do u small minded people here the word mobile home and think gypsies !!!!! Know wounded our country is in the state it is if u all believe what u read in the paper. All go and visit mr selway and then say ur piece Regrds Summer55fair
  • Score: 9

6:49am Thu 12 Jun 14

Mrmkmp says...

That's a bit rich from the planning inspectors!
From my experience, all planning inspectors/officers are either incompetent or corrupt!
That's a bit rich from the planning inspectors! From my experience, all planning inspectors/officers are either incompetent or corrupt! Mrmkmp
  • Score: 1

8:29am Thu 12 Jun 14

blackheart says...

Flo-bow wrote:
I think the echo and it's readers have the wrong end of the stick I have not just put a mobile home on a little piece of green belt land
,I put it on an old tennis court in my garden in 2006 for visitors .the little piece of green belt is a 25 acre working farm.
I do not race horses I drive FEI the same as prince Phillip I have represented GB at 2 world championships at My OWN expense ,the barn is for hay made on the farm and fed to the stock I see myself as a true Brit and a good neighbour without small farms like mine around the country the would be no local produce . I have lived here for 50 years now I get all this grief ??
Thank you for clarifying the facts.

The following have absolutely no relevance to mitigating that you, as we all should, must abide by the planning laws of England.

1) Whether it was erected on a tennis court, basketball court, badmington court, or indeed a scrap yard.

2) How big your farm is. Should you be able to erect whatever you wish because you have a lot of land whereas other people who have smaller pieces of land may not?

3) What sort of horses you "drive" and whether Prince Philip, the Aga Khan, or King Canute also drive them.

4) You "drive" hoses at your own expense, so what? I play football at my own expense does that entitle me to erect an illegal building in my garden?

5) You consider yourself a "true Brit". Not really an overriding consideration for permitting an illegal building now is it?

6) I like local produce but it does not preclude a producer to ignore planning laws, does it?

I still think a sick granny is now your tried and tested best recourse.
[quote][p][bold]Flo-bow[/bold] wrote: I think the echo and it's readers have the wrong end of the stick I have not just put a mobile home on a little piece of green belt land ,I put it on an old tennis court in my garden in 2006 for visitors .the little piece of green belt is a 25 acre working farm. I do not race horses I drive FEI the same as prince Phillip I have represented GB at 2 world championships at My OWN expense ,the barn is for hay made on the farm and fed to the stock I see myself as a true Brit and a good neighbour without small farms like mine around the country the would be no local produce . I have lived here for 50 years now I get all this grief ??[/p][/quote]Thank you for clarifying the facts. The following have absolutely no relevance to mitigating that you, as we all should, must abide by the planning laws of England. 1) Whether it was erected on a tennis court, basketball court, badmington court, or indeed a scrap yard. 2) How big your farm is. Should you be able to erect whatever you wish because you have a lot of land whereas other people who have smaller pieces of land may not? 3) What sort of horses you "drive" and whether Prince Philip, the Aga Khan, or King Canute also drive them. 4) You "drive" hoses at your own expense, so what? I play football at my own expense does that entitle me to erect an illegal building in my garden? 5) You consider yourself a "true Brit". Not really an overriding consideration for permitting an illegal building now is it? 6) I like local produce but it does not preclude a producer to ignore planning laws, does it? I still think a sick granny is now your tried and tested best recourse. blackheart
  • Score: 5

9:17am Thu 12 Jun 14

blackheart says...

Summer55fair wrote:
Evening echo .... So quick to print lies..... And u crazy people that have read this and believe it ... U have to write comments on this story...
Thank god I don't buy this paper and the only reason I know about this story as my dear good very good neighbour is the poor man being slandered as a gypsies racing horses what a joke...
Mr selway has been my neighbour for the last eight years and he has turned a falling down farm in to a beautiful place ..
I can not understand how the council have even questioned the barn he has erected as it is stored all year round with hay that is cut off his own land and straw and wood chips that is brought in from Local farms
Also this barn stands on 25acres of FARM LAND..... What is the problem it's on a working farm as it's not in anyone's eye sight and if it was it very tidy as is the whole farm.
And as for the mobile home he has that as an over Flo for family when visiting ....what is the problem with that when every other house up our lane has one what is he meant to do make family sleep on the street or with the horses ??????
And why do u small minded people here the word mobile home and think gypsies !!!!! Know wounded our country is in the state it is if u all believe what u read in the paper.
All go and visit mr selway and then say ur piece
Regrds
Is this a serious post?

What are the lies that you say the Echo have printed here?

I suspect the council have questioned the barn he erected because he didn't bother with the formality of applying for permission to erect it. You seem to think that if something is on farm land and is "tidy" then you can erect what you want. Can I buy a farm and stick a block of flats on it as long as I keep it "tidy"?

He uses the mobile home for over Flo (sic), that just confirms what the council inspectors suspected that he is using it for residential use, they will thank you for that.

Lastly you seem to think that being described as a gypsy is to be slandered! This, alongside your neighbour that seems to think that because he considers himself a "true Brit" and not a gypsy that he should be allowed to have a mobile home where if he was a gypsy he should not?

Oh please.
[quote][p][bold]Summer55fair[/bold] wrote: Evening echo .... So quick to print lies..... And u crazy people that have read this and believe it ... U have to write comments on this story... Thank god I don't buy this paper and the only reason I know about this story as my dear good very good neighbour is the poor man being slandered as a gypsies racing horses what a joke... Mr selway has been my neighbour for the last eight years and he has turned a falling down farm in to a beautiful place .. I can not understand how the council have even questioned the barn he has erected as it is stored all year round with hay that is cut off his own land and straw and wood chips that is brought in from Local farms Also this barn stands on 25acres of FARM LAND..... What is the problem it's on a working farm as it's not in anyone's eye sight and if it was it very tidy as is the whole farm. And as for the mobile home he has that as an over Flo for family when visiting ....what is the problem with that when every other house up our lane has one what is he meant to do make family sleep on the street or with the horses ?????? And why do u small minded people here the word mobile home and think gypsies !!!!! Know wounded our country is in the state it is if u all believe what u read in the paper. All go and visit mr selway and then say ur piece Regrds[/p][/quote]Is this a serious post? What are the lies that you say the Echo have printed here? I suspect the council have questioned the barn he erected because he didn't bother with the formality of applying for permission to erect it. You seem to think that if something is on farm land and is "tidy" then you can erect what you want. Can I buy a farm and stick a block of flats on it as long as I keep it "tidy"? He uses the mobile home for over Flo (sic), that just confirms what the council inspectors suspected that he is using it for residential use, they will thank you for that. Lastly you seem to think that being described as a gypsy is to be slandered! This, alongside your neighbour that seems to think that because he considers himself a "true Brit" and not a gypsy that he should be allowed to have a mobile home where if he was a gypsy he should not? Oh please. blackheart
  • Score: 1

4:50pm Thu 12 Jun 14

beeefreee says...

I say we fight for his and all our rights to purchase land and do as we please with OUR land. I don't normally make comments but it sickens me to see so much hate for a man that's doing no wrong. He's neither hurting nor causing loss to another, he has merely built what he needs to build on the land that he payed for!

Before all the "he's breaking the law" comments i would say therein lies the problem and the fact that it's law is the real problem. That's where a sane population should focus their energy but clearly the world has gone bloody mad!
I say we fight for his and all our rights to purchase land and do as we please with OUR land. I don't normally make comments but it sickens me to see so much hate for a man that's doing no wrong. He's neither hurting nor causing loss to another, he has merely built what he needs to build on the land that he payed for! Before all the "he's breaking the law" comments i would say therein lies the problem and the fact that it's law is the real problem. That's where a sane population should focus their energy but clearly the world has gone bloody mad! beeefreee
  • Score: -1

6:43pm Thu 12 Jun 14

Summer55fair says...

I could not agree more 😃
I could not agree more 😃 Summer55fair
  • Score: 0

11:26am Fri 13 Jun 14

Alekhine says...

Does anybody know why putting in an application for change of use is such a problem?
Does anybody know why putting in an application for change of use is such a problem? Alekhine
  • Score: 1

5:37pm Fri 13 Jun 14

Minceir. says...

beeefreee wrote:
I say we fight for his and all our rights to purchase land and do as we please with OUR land. I don't normally make comments but it sickens me to see so much hate for a man that's doing no wrong. He's neither hurting nor causing loss to another, he has merely built what he needs to build on the land that he payed for!

Before all the "he's breaking the law" comments i would say therein lies the problem and the fact that it's law is the real problem. That's where a sane population should focus their energy but clearly the world has gone bloody mad!
I hope your next door neighbour chooses to turn HIS land into a pig farm, landfill site or rave venue.
[quote][p][bold]beeefreee[/bold] wrote: I say we fight for his and all our rights to purchase land and do as we please with OUR land. I don't normally make comments but it sickens me to see so much hate for a man that's doing no wrong. He's neither hurting nor causing loss to another, he has merely built what he needs to build on the land that he payed for! Before all the "he's breaking the law" comments i would say therein lies the problem and the fact that it's law is the real problem. That's where a sane population should focus their energy but clearly the world has gone bloody mad![/p][/quote]I hope your next door neighbour chooses to turn HIS land into a pig farm, landfill site or rave venue. Minceir.
  • Score: -5

5:50pm Fri 13 Jun 14

Summer55fair says...

Minceir. wrote:
beeefreee wrote:
I say we fight for his and all our rights to purchase land and do as we please with OUR land. I don't normally make comments but it sickens me to see so much hate for a man that's doing no wrong. He's neither hurting nor causing loss to another, he has merely built what he needs to build on the land that he payed for!

Before all the "he's breaking the law" comments i would say therein lies the problem and the fact that it's law is the real problem. That's where a sane population should focus their energy but clearly the world has gone bloody mad!
I hope your next door neighbour chooses to turn HIS land into a pig farm, landfill site or rave venue.
What is wrong with people why would u say I hope ur next door neighbour chooses to turn his land in to a pig farm , landfill ect u come across as bitter twisted.

People work hard to get what they want and if mr selway wants a barn for his farm so what good luck to him
[quote][p][bold]Minceir.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]beeefreee[/bold] wrote: I say we fight for his and all our rights to purchase land and do as we please with OUR land. I don't normally make comments but it sickens me to see so much hate for a man that's doing no wrong. He's neither hurting nor causing loss to another, he has merely built what he needs to build on the land that he payed for! Before all the "he's breaking the law" comments i would say therein lies the problem and the fact that it's law is the real problem. That's where a sane population should focus their energy but clearly the world has gone bloody mad![/p][/quote]I hope your next door neighbour chooses to turn HIS land into a pig farm, landfill site or rave venue.[/p][/quote]What is wrong with people why would u say I hope ur next door neighbour chooses to turn his land in to a pig farm , landfill ect u come across as bitter twisted. People work hard to get what they want and if mr selway wants a barn for his farm so what good luck to him Summer55fair
  • Score: 0

1:29am Sun 15 Jun 14

ThisYear says...

poortaxpayer wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Only a matter of time before he comes up with a sick granny living there who's human rights will be infringed if she has to move.
A sick granny with a £400,000 4 bedroom home in Kent and a pub and a home in Ireland and a tarmacing business and £500,000 in cash under the bed and is claiming legal aid to try and remain in the drafty mouldy caravan in a middle of a field in Essex.
Poorfellow.
[quote][p][bold]poortaxpayer[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]blackheart[/bold] wrote: Only a matter of time before he comes up with a sick granny living there who's human rights will be infringed if she has to move.[/p][/quote]A sick granny with a £400,000 4 bedroom home in Kent and a pub and a home in Ireland and a tarmacing business and £500,000 in cash under the bed and is claiming legal aid to try and remain in the drafty mouldy caravan in a middle of a field in Essex.[/p][/quote]Poorfellow. ThisYear
  • Score: -6

1:30am Sun 15 Jun 14

ThisYear says...

angryofessex wrote:
poortaxpayer wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Only a matter of time before he comes up with a sick granny living there who's human rights will be infringed if she has to move.
A sick granny with a £400,000 4 bedroom home in Kent and a pub and a home in Ireland and a tarmacing business and £500,000 in cash under the bed and is claiming legal aid to try and remain in the drafty mouldy caravan in a middle of a field in Essex.
You are not permitted to comment on that story.
Write to your MP..
[quote][p][bold]angryofessex[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]poortaxpayer[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]blackheart[/bold] wrote: Only a matter of time before he comes up with a sick granny living there who's human rights will be infringed if she has to move.[/p][/quote]A sick granny with a £400,000 4 bedroom home in Kent and a pub and a home in Ireland and a tarmacing business and £500,000 in cash under the bed and is claiming legal aid to try and remain in the drafty mouldy caravan in a middle of a field in Essex.[/p][/quote]You are not permitted to comment on that story.[/p][/quote]Write to your MP.. ThisYear
  • Score: -6

1:33am Sun 15 Jun 14

ThisYear says...

ChampKind wrote:
Why so long to remove the mobile home ?
He should be given till Friday and if it hasn't moved, just burn it. Apparently that's the way certain sections like to deal with caravans that are of no use.
Im not sure all farmers like to get rid of their disused caravan that way...Does the time the guy is given to remove his property from his property affect you in anyway whats so ever..

If it does could you say how?

If not why does it cause you such much grief?
[quote][p][bold]ChampKind[/bold] wrote: Why so long to remove the mobile home ? He should be given till Friday and if it hasn't moved, just burn it. Apparently that's the way certain sections like to deal with caravans that are of no use.[/p][/quote]Im not sure all farmers like to get rid of their disused caravan that way...Does the time the guy is given to remove his property from his property affect you in anyway whats so ever.. If it does could you say how? If not why does it cause you such much grief? ThisYear
  • Score: -5

1:36am Sun 15 Jun 14

ThisYear says...

Kim Gandy wrote:
poortaxpayer wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Only a matter of time before he comes up with a sick granny living there who's human rights will be infringed if she has to move.
A sick granny with a £400,000 4 bedroom home in Kent and a pub and a home in Ireland and a tarmacing business and £500,000 in cash under the bed and is claiming legal aid to try and remain in the drafty mouldy caravan in a middle of a field in Essex.
oOooooh you cynic you... ;D

Ooh and where's old Norris the curtain twitcher? (AKA This Year and various other barmy pseudonyms) I should have thought that a comment like that would have brought him out from behind his grubby nets, furiously waving his dog-eared and tattered race card.

Funny that, absolutely no reaction whatsoever this time. But perhaps he'll respond now I've turned up. ;P
You really are prize..your mention of 'race card' means it is YOU who is playing the race card...but Im sure thats beyond your understanding..

But why are you worrying about property? You own none save for a flat 'paid for by us taxpayers'
[quote][p][bold]Kim Gandy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]poortaxpayer[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]blackheart[/bold] wrote: Only a matter of time before he comes up with a sick granny living there who's human rights will be infringed if she has to move.[/p][/quote]A sick granny with a £400,000 4 bedroom home in Kent and a pub and a home in Ireland and a tarmacing business and £500,000 in cash under the bed and is claiming legal aid to try and remain in the drafty mouldy caravan in a middle of a field in Essex.[/p][/quote]oOooooh you cynic you... ;D Ooh and where's old Norris the curtain twitcher? (AKA This Year and various other barmy pseudonyms) I should have thought that a comment like that would have brought him out from behind his grubby nets, furiously waving his dog-eared and tattered race card. Funny that, absolutely no reaction whatsoever this time. But perhaps he'll respond now I've turned up. ;P[/p][/quote]You really are prize..your mention of 'race card' means it is YOU who is playing the race card...but Im sure thats beyond your understanding.. But why are you worrying about property? You own none save for a flat 'paid for by us taxpayers' ThisYear
  • Score: -1

1:38am Sun 15 Jun 14

ThisYear says...

Eric the Red wrote:
Kim Gandy wrote:
poortaxpayer wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Only a matter of time before he comes up with a sick granny living there who's human rights will be infringed if she has to move.
A sick granny with a £400,000 4 bedroom home in Kent and a pub and a home in Ireland and a tarmacing business and £500,000 in cash under the bed and is claiming legal aid to try and remain in the drafty mouldy caravan in a middle of a field in Essex.
oOooooh you cynic you... ;D

Ooh and where's old Norris the curtain twitcher? (AKA This Year and various other barmy pseudonyms) I should have thought that a comment like that would have brought him out from behind his grubby nets, furiously waving his dog-eared and tattered race card.

Funny that, absolutely no reaction whatsoever this time. But perhaps he'll respond now I've turned up. ;P
This Year/lastlaugh not about? Great!
Why on earth do you feel the need to post two names? Do you somehow feel it gives a little gratis to your rather stupid post?

It doesn't...it is still ridiculously puerile...but then what else can be expected from you..
[quote][p][bold]Eric the Red[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Kim Gandy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]poortaxpayer[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]blackheart[/bold] wrote: Only a matter of time before he comes up with a sick granny living there who's human rights will be infringed if she has to move.[/p][/quote]A sick granny with a £400,000 4 bedroom home in Kent and a pub and a home in Ireland and a tarmacing business and £500,000 in cash under the bed and is claiming legal aid to try and remain in the drafty mouldy caravan in a middle of a field in Essex.[/p][/quote]oOooooh you cynic you... ;D Ooh and where's old Norris the curtain twitcher? (AKA This Year and various other barmy pseudonyms) I should have thought that a comment like that would have brought him out from behind his grubby nets, furiously waving his dog-eared and tattered race card. Funny that, absolutely no reaction whatsoever this time. But perhaps he'll respond now I've turned up. ;P[/p][/quote]This Year/lastlaugh not about? Great![/p][/quote]Why on earth do you feel the need to post two names? Do you somehow feel it gives a little gratis to your rather stupid post? It doesn't...it is still ridiculously puerile...but then what else can be expected from you.. ThisYear
  • Score: -5

1:39am Sun 15 Jun 14

ThisYear says...

angryofessex wrote:
Eric the Red wrote:
Kim Gandy wrote:
poortaxpayer wrote:
blackheart wrote:
Only a matter of time before he comes up with a sick granny living there who's human rights will be infringed if she has to move.
A sick granny with a £400,000 4 bedroom home in Kent and a pub and a home in Ireland and a tarmacing business and £500,000 in cash under the bed and is claiming legal aid to try and remain in the drafty mouldy caravan in a middle of a field in Essex.
oOooooh you cynic you... ;D

Ooh and where's old Norris the curtain twitcher? (AKA This Year and various other barmy pseudonyms) I should have thought that a comment like that would have brought him out from behind his grubby nets, furiously waving his dog-eared and tattered race card.

Funny that, absolutely no reaction whatsoever this time. But perhaps he'll respond now I've turned up. ;P
This Year/lastlaugh not about? Great!
No free Wi-Fi at the horse fair then?
But evidently one at the pig farm.
[quote][p][bold]angryofessex[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Eric the Red[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Kim Gandy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]poortaxpayer[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]blackheart[/bold] wrote: Only a matter of time before he comes up with a sick granny living there who's human rights will be infringed if she has to move.[/p][/quote]A sick granny with a £400,000 4 bedroom home in Kent and a pub and a home in Ireland and a tarmacing business and £500,000 in cash under the bed and is claiming legal aid to try and remain in the drafty mouldy caravan in a middle of a field in Essex.[/p][/quote]oOooooh you cynic you... ;D Ooh and where's old Norris the curtain twitcher? (AKA This Year and various other barmy pseudonyms) I should have thought that a comment like that would have brought him out from behind his grubby nets, furiously waving his dog-eared and tattered race card. Funny that, absolutely no reaction whatsoever this time. But perhaps he'll respond now I've turned up. ;P[/p][/quote]This Year/lastlaugh not about? Great![/p][/quote]No free Wi-Fi at the horse fair then?[/p][/quote]But evidently one at the pig farm. ThisYear
  • Score: -7

1:45am Sun 15 Jun 14

ThisYear says...

blackheart wrote:
Flo-bow wrote:
I think the echo and it's readers have the wrong end of the stick I have not just put a mobile home on a little piece of green belt land
,I put it on an old tennis court in my garden in 2006 for visitors .the little piece of green belt is a 25 acre working farm.
I do not race horses I drive FEI the same as prince Phillip I have represented GB at 2 world championships at My OWN expense ,the barn is for hay made on the farm and fed to the stock I see myself as a true Brit and a good neighbour without small farms like mine around the country the would be no local produce . I have lived here for 50 years now I get all this grief ??
Thank you for clarifying the facts.

The following have absolutely no relevance to mitigating that you, as we all should, must abide by the planning laws of England.

1) Whether it was erected on a tennis court, basketball court, badmington court, or indeed a scrap yard.

2) How big your farm is. Should you be able to erect whatever you wish because you have a lot of land whereas other people who have smaller pieces of land may not?

3) What sort of horses you "drive" and whether Prince Philip, the Aga Khan, or King Canute also drive them.

4) You "drive" hoses at your own expense, so what? I play football at my own expense does that entitle me to erect an illegal building in my garden?

5) You consider yourself a "true Brit". Not really an overriding consideration for permitting an illegal building now is it?

6) I like local produce but it does not preclude a producer to ignore planning laws, does it?

I still think a sick granny is now your tried and tested best recourse.
"drive" hoses

Is this sport particular to you..
[quote][p][bold]blackheart[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Flo-bow[/bold] wrote: I think the echo and it's readers have the wrong end of the stick I have not just put a mobile home on a little piece of green belt land ,I put it on an old tennis court in my garden in 2006 for visitors .the little piece of green belt is a 25 acre working farm. I do not race horses I drive FEI the same as prince Phillip I have represented GB at 2 world championships at My OWN expense ,the barn is for hay made on the farm and fed to the stock I see myself as a true Brit and a good neighbour without small farms like mine around the country the would be no local produce . I have lived here for 50 years now I get all this grief ??[/p][/quote]Thank you for clarifying the facts. The following have absolutely no relevance to mitigating that you, as we all should, must abide by the planning laws of England. 1) Whether it was erected on a tennis court, basketball court, badmington court, or indeed a scrap yard. 2) How big your farm is. Should you be able to erect whatever you wish because you have a lot of land whereas other people who have smaller pieces of land may not? 3) What sort of horses you "drive" and whether Prince Philip, the Aga Khan, or King Canute also drive them. 4) You "drive" hoses at your own expense, so what? I play football at my own expense does that entitle me to erect an illegal building in my garden? 5) You consider yourself a "true Brit". Not really an overriding consideration for permitting an illegal building now is it? 6) I like local produce but it does not preclude a producer to ignore planning laws, does it? I still think a sick granny is now your tried and tested best recourse.[/p][/quote]"drive" hoses Is this sport particular to you.. ThisYear
  • Score: -7

1:52am Sun 15 Jun 14

ThisYear says...

Alekhine wrote:
Does anybody know why putting in an application for change of use is such a problem?
Because it costs too much to send the apps in 'brown envelopes'
[quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: Does anybody know why putting in an application for change of use is such a problem?[/p][/quote]Because it costs too much to send the apps in 'brown envelopes' ThisYear
  • Score: -7

1:55am Sun 15 Jun 14

ThisYear says...

Minceir. wrote:
beeefreee wrote:
I say we fight for his and all our rights to purchase land and do as we please with OUR land. I don't normally make comments but it sickens me to see so much hate for a man that's doing no wrong. He's neither hurting nor causing loss to another, he has merely built what he needs to build on the land that he payed for!

Before all the "he's breaking the law" comments i would say therein lies the problem and the fact that it's law is the real problem. That's where a sane population should focus their energy but clearly the world has gone bloody mad!
I hope your next door neighbour chooses to turn HIS land into a pig farm, landfill site or rave venue.
Why would you hope that?

You feel because the poster supports the guy in the article you should wish him ill?

Doesn't that make you some sort of psychopath?
[quote][p][bold]Minceir.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]beeefreee[/bold] wrote: I say we fight for his and all our rights to purchase land and do as we please with OUR land. I don't normally make comments but it sickens me to see so much hate for a man that's doing no wrong. He's neither hurting nor causing loss to another, he has merely built what he needs to build on the land that he payed for! Before all the "he's breaking the law" comments i would say therein lies the problem and the fact that it's law is the real problem. That's where a sane population should focus their energy but clearly the world has gone bloody mad![/p][/quote]I hope your next door neighbour chooses to turn HIS land into a pig farm, landfill site or rave venue.[/p][/quote]Why would you hope that? You feel because the poster supports the guy in the article you should wish him ill? Doesn't that make you some sort of psychopath? ThisYear
  • Score: -2

12:43pm Sun 15 Jun 14

beeefreee says...

Minceir. wrote:
beeefreee wrote:
I say we fight for his and all our rights to purchase land and do as we please with OUR land. I don't normally make comments but it sickens me to see so much hate for a man that's doing no wrong. He's neither hurting nor causing loss to another, he has merely built what he needs to build on the land that he payed for!

Before all the "he's breaking the law" comments i would say therein lies the problem and the fact that it's law is the real problem. That's where a sane population should focus their energy but clearly the world has gone bloody mad!
I hope your next door neighbour chooses to turn HIS land into a pig farm, landfill site or rave venue.
OH THE FEAR!!!!!!!! Just the thought of it makes me want to surrender all of my god given rights to the government! HAHA!

You stay safe in your little conditioned bubble. It's a bad world out there full of smelly pigs, land fill sites and crazy ravers cuddling all night.

...........Oh and bloke down the road, sleeping in a caravan on his own land with hay and horses AND HOUSEHOLD GOODS!

HEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
[quote][p][bold]Minceir.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]beeefreee[/bold] wrote: I say we fight for his and all our rights to purchase land and do as we please with OUR land. I don't normally make comments but it sickens me to see so much hate for a man that's doing no wrong. He's neither hurting nor causing loss to another, he has merely built what he needs to build on the land that he payed for! Before all the "he's breaking the law" comments i would say therein lies the problem and the fact that it's law is the real problem. That's where a sane population should focus their energy but clearly the world has gone bloody mad![/p][/quote]I hope your next door neighbour chooses to turn HIS land into a pig farm, landfill site or rave venue.[/p][/quote]OH THE FEAR!!!!!!!! Just the thought of it makes me want to surrender all of my god given rights to the government! HAHA! You stay safe in your little conditioned bubble. It's a bad world out there full of smelly pigs, land fill sites and crazy ravers cuddling all night. ...........Oh and bloke down the road, sleeping in a caravan on his own land with hay and horses AND HOUSEHOLD GOODS! HEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! beeefreee
  • Score: 0

1:17pm Sun 15 Jun 14

ThisYear says...

beeefreee wrote:
Minceir. wrote:
beeefreee wrote:
I say we fight for his and all our rights to purchase land and do as we please with OUR land. I don't normally make comments but it sickens me to see so much hate for a man that's doing no wrong. He's neither hurting nor causing loss to another, he has merely built what he needs to build on the land that he payed for!

Before all the "he's breaking the law" comments i would say therein lies the problem and the fact that it's law is the real problem. That's where a sane population should focus their energy but clearly the world has gone bloody mad!
I hope your next door neighbour chooses to turn HIS land into a pig farm, landfill site or rave venue.
OH THE FEAR!!!!!!!! Just the thought of it makes me want to surrender all of my god given rights to the government! HAHA!

You stay safe in your little conditioned bubble. It's a bad world out there full of smelly pigs, land fill sites and crazy ravers cuddling all night.

...........Oh and bloke down the road, sleeping in a caravan on his own land with hay and horses AND HOUSEHOLD GOODS!

HEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!
Nice way of putting it...they fear their own shadows but then they are conditioned to do so..poor chaps.
[quote][p][bold]beeefreee[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Minceir.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]beeefreee[/bold] wrote: I say we fight for his and all our rights to purchase land and do as we please with OUR land. I don't normally make comments but it sickens me to see so much hate for a man that's doing no wrong. He's neither hurting nor causing loss to another, he has merely built what he needs to build on the land that he payed for! Before all the "he's breaking the law" comments i would say therein lies the problem and the fact that it's law is the real problem. That's where a sane population should focus their energy but clearly the world has gone bloody mad![/p][/quote]I hope your next door neighbour chooses to turn HIS land into a pig farm, landfill site or rave venue.[/p][/quote]OH THE FEAR!!!!!!!! Just the thought of it makes me want to surrender all of my god given rights to the government! HAHA! You stay safe in your little conditioned bubble. It's a bad world out there full of smelly pigs, land fill sites and crazy ravers cuddling all night. ...........Oh and bloke down the road, sleeping in a caravan on his own land with hay and horses AND HOUSEHOLD GOODS! HEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!![/p][/quote]Nice way of putting it...they fear their own shadows but then they are conditioned to do so..poor chaps. ThisYear
  • Score: -8

1:59pm Sun 15 Jun 14

J Arthur Rank says...

ThisYear wrote:
Minceir. wrote:
beeefreee wrote:
I say we fight for his and all our rights to purchase land and do as we please with OUR land. I don't normally make comments but it sickens me to see so much hate for a man that's doing no wrong. He's neither hurting nor causing loss to another, he has merely built what he needs to build on the land that he payed for!

Before all the "he's breaking the law" comments i would say therein lies the problem and the fact that it's law is the real problem. That's where a sane population should focus their energy but clearly the world has gone bloody mad!
I hope your next door neighbour chooses to turn HIS land into a pig farm, landfill site or rave venue.
Why would you hope that?

You feel because the poster supports the guy in the article you should wish him ill?

Doesn't that make you some sort of psychopath?
What sort of psychopath would that make him in your opinion? Are you qualified to say that someone is a psychopath? Do you even know what a psychopath is? Until you can answer these questions I suggest you stay quiet and stop making a fool of yourself.
[quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Minceir.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]beeefreee[/bold] wrote: I say we fight for his and all our rights to purchase land and do as we please with OUR land. I don't normally make comments but it sickens me to see so much hate for a man that's doing no wrong. He's neither hurting nor causing loss to another, he has merely built what he needs to build on the land that he payed for! Before all the "he's breaking the law" comments i would say therein lies the problem and the fact that it's law is the real problem. That's where a sane population should focus their energy but clearly the world has gone bloody mad![/p][/quote]I hope your next door neighbour chooses to turn HIS land into a pig farm, landfill site or rave venue.[/p][/quote]Why would you hope that? You feel because the poster supports the guy in the article you should wish him ill? Doesn't that make you some sort of psychopath?[/p][/quote]What sort of psychopath would that make him in your opinion? Are you qualified to say that someone is a psychopath? Do you even know what a psychopath is? Until you can answer these questions I suggest you stay quiet and stop making a fool of yourself. J Arthur Rank
  • Score: 4

2:15pm Sun 15 Jun 14

beeefreee says...

J Arthur Rank wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
Minceir. wrote:
beeefreee wrote:
I say we fight for his and all our rights to purchase land and do as we please with OUR land. I don't normally make comments but it sickens me to see so much hate for a man that's doing no wrong. He's neither hurting nor causing loss to another, he has merely built what he needs to build on the land that he payed for!

Before all the "he's breaking the law" comments i would say therein lies the problem and the fact that it's law is the real problem. That's where a sane population should focus their energy but clearly the world has gone bloody mad!
I hope your next door neighbour chooses to turn HIS land into a pig farm, landfill site or rave venue.
Why would you hope that?

You feel because the poster supports the guy in the article you should wish him ill?

Doesn't that make you some sort of psychopath?
What sort of psychopath would that make him in your opinion? Are you qualified to say that someone is a psychopath? Do you even know what a psychopath is? Until you can answer these questions I suggest you stay quiet and stop making a fool of yourself.
Excuse me, we are trying to have a debate here, can you not move off subject with your weird, psycho comments! (not sure what type of psycho I'm referring too as i'm not yet qualified! HA!)
[quote][p][bold]J Arthur Rank[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Minceir.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]beeefreee[/bold] wrote: I say we fight for his and all our rights to purchase land and do as we please with OUR land. I don't normally make comments but it sickens me to see so much hate for a man that's doing no wrong. He's neither hurting nor causing loss to another, he has merely built what he needs to build on the land that he payed for! Before all the "he's breaking the law" comments i would say therein lies the problem and the fact that it's law is the real problem. That's where a sane population should focus their energy but clearly the world has gone bloody mad![/p][/quote]I hope your next door neighbour chooses to turn HIS land into a pig farm, landfill site or rave venue.[/p][/quote]Why would you hope that? You feel because the poster supports the guy in the article you should wish him ill? Doesn't that make you some sort of psychopath?[/p][/quote]What sort of psychopath would that make him in your opinion? Are you qualified to say that someone is a psychopath? Do you even know what a psychopath is? Until you can answer these questions I suggest you stay quiet and stop making a fool of yourself.[/p][/quote]Excuse me, we are trying to have a debate here, can you not move off subject with your weird, psycho comments! (not sure what type of psycho I'm referring too as i'm not yet qualified! HA!) beeefreee
  • Score: -1

3:13pm Sun 15 Jun 14

J Arthur Rank says...

beeefreee wrote:
J Arthur Rank wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
Minceir. wrote:
beeefreee wrote:
I say we fight for his and all our rights to purchase land and do as we please with OUR land. I don't normally make comments but it sickens me to see so much hate for a man that's doing no wrong. He's neither hurting nor causing loss to another, he has merely built what he needs to build on the land that he payed for!

Before all the "he's breaking the law" comments i would say therein lies the problem and the fact that it's law is the real problem. That's where a sane population should focus their energy but clearly the world has gone bloody mad!
I hope your next door neighbour chooses to turn HIS land into a pig farm, landfill site or rave venue.
Why would you hope that?

You feel because the poster supports the guy in the article you should wish him ill?

Doesn't that make you some sort of psychopath?
What sort of psychopath would that make him in your opinion? Are you qualified to say that someone is a psychopath? Do you even know what a psychopath is? Until you can answer these questions I suggest you stay quiet and stop making a fool of yourself.
Excuse me, we are trying to have a debate here, can you not move off subject with your weird, psycho comments! (not sure what type of psycho I'm referring too as i'm not yet qualified! HA!)
Perhaps you and ThisYear are one and the same. Now that would make sense. So, you are correct, you are not qualified.
[quote][p][bold]beeefreee[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]J Arthur Rank[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Minceir.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]beeefreee[/bold] wrote: I say we fight for his and all our rights to purchase land and do as we please with OUR land. I don't normally make comments but it sickens me to see so much hate for a man that's doing no wrong. He's neither hurting nor causing loss to another, he has merely built what he needs to build on the land that he payed for! Before all the "he's breaking the law" comments i would say therein lies the problem and the fact that it's law is the real problem. That's where a sane population should focus their energy but clearly the world has gone bloody mad![/p][/quote]I hope your next door neighbour chooses to turn HIS land into a pig farm, landfill site or rave venue.[/p][/quote]Why would you hope that? You feel because the poster supports the guy in the article you should wish him ill? Doesn't that make you some sort of psychopath?[/p][/quote]What sort of psychopath would that make him in your opinion? Are you qualified to say that someone is a psychopath? Do you even know what a psychopath is? Until you can answer these questions I suggest you stay quiet and stop making a fool of yourself.[/p][/quote]Excuse me, we are trying to have a debate here, can you not move off subject with your weird, psycho comments! (not sure what type of psycho I'm referring too as i'm not yet qualified! HA!)[/p][/quote]Perhaps you and ThisYear are one and the same. Now that would make sense. So, you are correct, you are not qualified. J Arthur Rank
  • Score: 1

3:53pm Sun 15 Jun 14

beeefreee says...

J Arthur Rank wrote:
beeefreee wrote:
J Arthur Rank wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
Minceir. wrote:
beeefreee wrote:
I say we fight for his and all our rights to purchase land and do as we please with OUR land. I don't normally make comments but it sickens me to see so much hate for a man that's doing no wrong. He's neither hurting nor causing loss to another, he has merely built what he needs to build on the land that he payed for!

Before all the "he's breaking the law" comments i would say therein lies the problem and the fact that it's law is the real problem. That's where a sane population should focus their energy but clearly the world has gone bloody mad!
I hope your next door neighbour chooses to turn HIS land into a pig farm, landfill site or rave venue.
Why would you hope that?

You feel because the poster supports the guy in the article you should wish him ill?

Doesn't that make you some sort of psychopath?
What sort of psychopath would that make him in your opinion? Are you qualified to say that someone is a psychopath? Do you even know what a psychopath is? Until you can answer these questions I suggest you stay quiet and stop making a fool of yourself.
Excuse me, we are trying to have a debate here, can you not move off subject with your weird, psycho comments! (not sure what type of psycho I'm referring too as i'm not yet qualified! HA!)
Perhaps you and ThisYear are one and the same. Now that would make sense. So, you are correct, you are not qualified.
You don't have to be qualified in opinions to have one, or did you forget about that....clever cloggs!
[quote][p][bold]J Arthur Rank[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]beeefreee[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]J Arthur Rank[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Minceir.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]beeefreee[/bold] wrote: I say we fight for his and all our rights to purchase land and do as we please with OUR land. I don't normally make comments but it sickens me to see so much hate for a man that's doing no wrong. He's neither hurting nor causing loss to another, he has merely built what he needs to build on the land that he payed for! Before all the "he's breaking the law" comments i would say therein lies the problem and the fact that it's law is the real problem. That's where a sane population should focus their energy but clearly the world has gone bloody mad![/p][/quote]I hope your next door neighbour chooses to turn HIS land into a pig farm, landfill site or rave venue.[/p][/quote]Why would you hope that? You feel because the poster supports the guy in the article you should wish him ill? Doesn't that make you some sort of psychopath?[/p][/quote]What sort of psychopath would that make him in your opinion? Are you qualified to say that someone is a psychopath? Do you even know what a psychopath is? Until you can answer these questions I suggest you stay quiet and stop making a fool of yourself.[/p][/quote]Excuse me, we are trying to have a debate here, can you not move off subject with your weird, psycho comments! (not sure what type of psycho I'm referring too as i'm not yet qualified! HA!)[/p][/quote]Perhaps you and ThisYear are one and the same. Now that would make sense. So, you are correct, you are not qualified.[/p][/quote]You don't have to be qualified in opinions to have one, or did you forget about that....clever cloggs! beeefreee
  • Score: 0

8:15pm Sun 15 Jun 14

EvansR says...

I am sure that if the council check their records they would in fact see the mobile home is tenanted and let out. And almost sure it is not to a family member, so not as Mr Selway states an over flow for visiting family.

If the gypsy community have to abide by planning laws then so should all others, why should Mr Selway be any different.
I am sure that if the council check their records they would in fact see the mobile home is tenanted and let out. And almost sure it is not to a family member, so not as Mr Selway states an over flow for visiting family. If the gypsy community have to abide by planning laws then so should all others, why should Mr Selway be any different. EvansR
  • Score: -1

8:48pm Sun 15 Jun 14

beeefreee says...

EvansR wrote:
I am sure that if the council check their records they would in fact see the mobile home is tenanted and let out. And almost sure it is not to a family member, so not as Mr Selway states an over flow for visiting family.

If the gypsy community have to abide by planning laws then so should all others, why should Mr Selway be any different.
I never realized just how narrow minded people could be. I have no hope!
[quote][p][bold]EvansR[/bold] wrote: I am sure that if the council check their records they would in fact see the mobile home is tenanted and let out. And almost sure it is not to a family member, so not as Mr Selway states an over flow for visiting family. If the gypsy community have to abide by planning laws then so should all others, why should Mr Selway be any different.[/p][/quote]I never realized just how narrow minded people could be. I have no hope! beeefreee
  • Score: -2

12:21pm Mon 16 Jun 14

Alekhine says...

ThisYear wrote:
Alekhine wrote: Does anybody know why putting in an application for change of use is such a problem?
Because it costs too much to send the apps in 'brown envelopes'
It has never cost me a penny.

Sure you just can't be bothered to follow procedure like everyone else? Do you consider yourself special?
[quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Alekhine[/bold] wrote: Does anybody know why putting in an application for change of use is such a problem?[/p][/quote]Because it costs too much to send the apps in 'brown envelopes'[/p][/quote]It has never cost me a penny. Sure you just can't be bothered to follow procedure like everyone else? Do you consider yourself special? Alekhine
  • Score: -1

12:38pm Mon 16 Jun 14

Alekhine says...

beeefreee wrote:
EvansR wrote: I am sure that if the council check their records they would in fact see the mobile home is tenanted and let out. And almost sure it is not to a family member, so not as Mr Selway states an over flow for visiting family. If the gypsy community have to abide by planning laws then so should all others, why should Mr Selway be any different.
I never realized just how narrow minded people could be. I have no hope!
You can blame your brother freeebeee for that.
[quote][p][bold]beeefreee[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]EvansR[/bold] wrote: I am sure that if the council check their records they would in fact see the mobile home is tenanted and let out. And almost sure it is not to a family member, so not as Mr Selway states an over flow for visiting family. If the gypsy community have to abide by planning laws then so should all others, why should Mr Selway be any different.[/p][/quote]I never realized just how narrow minded people could be. I have no hope![/p][/quote]You can blame your brother freeebeee for that. Alekhine
  • Score: 0

3:22pm Mon 16 Jun 14

Roger O Thornhill says...

Well well well. I see a story about the green belt and guess who's all over it like a rash, bleating about "lefties" and "loonies". Getting in the ad-hominem attacks before anyone else has even commented. Bravo, Ms Gandy.
Well well well. I see a story about the green belt and guess who's all over it like a rash, bleating about "lefties" and "loonies". Getting in the ad-hominem attacks before anyone else has even commented. Bravo, Ms Gandy. Roger O Thornhill
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree