Our growing anger at state of grass verges

Growing problem – Dave Blackwell

Growing problem – Dave Blackwell

First published in News

FED UP residents raised concerns about the tidiness of their towns.

Dean Crawley, of Benfleet, said grass verges in Benfleet had not been cut since October, making the area look unattractive.

Mr Crawley, 33, of Southwold Crescent, said Castle Point Council only arranged for grass to be cut on his road after he pestered it.

He said: “I’ve only just moved to the area from Canvey, but I cannot believe how bad things are.

The council has not cut the grass around Tarpots since October, 2013.

“Meanwhile, inHatleyGardens, the grass in places is two feet tall.

It’s appalling and the council does not seem that bothered.”

Canvey Island Independent Party leader Dave Blackwell said said: “The situation is out of control.

The borough never used to look so bad. It’s terrible.

“If you were a visitor, you would walk out of the station, turn back and go to Southend.

The council has lost control of it.”

A council spokesman said: “In terms of the grass verges in Southwold Crescent and adjacent roads, Pinnacle, our grounds maintenance contractor has been limited in what it can cut by works currently being undertaken by a statutory service company in the area.

“Weather permitting, the grass in HatleyGardens will be cut next week.”

Comments (15)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

4:44pm Tue 10 Jun 14

ChampKind says...

If the Pinnacle worker in my street is anything to go by, they wouldn't have time to cut the grass. That would mean they wouldn't be able to clock off early, pop home during the daytime for a cup of tea, and talk to the dog walkers all day.
If the Pinnacle worker in my street is anything to go by, they wouldn't have time to cut the grass. That would mean they wouldn't be able to clock off early, pop home during the daytime for a cup of tea, and talk to the dog walkers all day. ChampKind
  • Score: 15

5:01pm Tue 10 Jun 14

upset says...

DB you have been the leader of the majority party on Canvey (only RH in opposition) for far to long now, ECC councillor for a year and again there is a photo of you standing amongst the weeds. The Echo could have used last years or the years before photo's rather than bothered you for another opportunity to complain.
If you team up with your new friends you could get all the streets cleaned and tidied and everything else the INDIES complain about.
CIIP is the moaning party and is fearful of taking control for fear of failure which I'm sure they would, go on DB vote the Tory's down and sort out all of our problems.
DB you have been the leader of the majority party on Canvey (only RH in opposition) for far to long now, ECC councillor for a year and again there is a photo of you standing amongst the weeds. The Echo could have used last years or the years before photo's rather than bothered you for another opportunity to complain. If you team up with your new friends you could get all the streets cleaned and tidied and everything else the INDIES complain about. CIIP is the moaning party and is fearful of taking control for fear of failure which I'm sure they would, go on DB vote the Tory's down and sort out all of our problems. upset
  • Score: -4

5:11pm Tue 10 Jun 14

Maddogg says...

upset wrote:
DB you have been the leader of the majority party on Canvey (only RH in opposition) for far to long now, ECC councillor for a year and again there is a photo of you standing amongst the weeds. The Echo could have used last years or the years before photo's rather than bothered you for another opportunity to complain.
If you team up with your new friends you could get all the streets cleaned and tidied and everything else the INDIES complain about.
CIIP is the moaning party and is fearful of taking control for fear of failure which I'm sure they would, go on DB vote the Tory's down and sort out all of our problems.
If the grass is two feet tall,does that make the councillor one of the shortest in the uk?
[quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: DB you have been the leader of the majority party on Canvey (only RH in opposition) for far to long now, ECC councillor for a year and again there is a photo of you standing amongst the weeds. The Echo could have used last years or the years before photo's rather than bothered you for another opportunity to complain. If you team up with your new friends you could get all the streets cleaned and tidied and everything else the INDIES complain about. CIIP is the moaning party and is fearful of taking control for fear of failure which I'm sure they would, go on DB vote the Tory's down and sort out all of our problems.[/p][/quote]If the grass is two feet tall,does that make the councillor one of the shortest in the uk? Maddogg
  • Score: 5

6:35pm Tue 10 Jun 14

LexyGirl says...

Moan moan moan, everyone is always moaning about something. Life is too short to worry about grass verges, get out and enjoy life. Or just throw some vodka on it so when it grows again it will be half cut :)
Moan moan moan, everyone is always moaning about something. Life is too short to worry about grass verges, get out and enjoy life. Or just throw some vodka on it so when it grows again it will be half cut :) LexyGirl
  • Score: 0

6:47pm Tue 10 Jun 14

LexyGirl says...

-1 = someone with no sense of humour lol you grumpy lot
-1 = someone with no sense of humour lol you grumpy lot LexyGirl
  • Score: 1

8:24pm Tue 10 Jun 14

iknowbetter says...

upset wrote:
DB you have been the leader of the majority party on Canvey (only RH in opposition) for far to long now, ECC councillor for a year and again there is a photo of you standing amongst the weeds. The Echo could have used last years or the years before photo's rather than bothered you for another opportunity to complain.
If you team up with your new friends you could get all the streets cleaned and tidied and everything else the INDIES complain about.
CIIP is the moaning party and is fearful of taking control for fear of failure which I'm sure they would, go on DB vote the Tory's down and sort out all of our problems.
Maybe if CPBC actually ensured services we pay for get carried out then maybe people won't have the need to complain. But typical Tory attitude is people seen to be speaking out about CPBC incompetence are called comainers or moaners.
Lets all just pay our taxes and see less and less for our hard earned money as it was last year under a Tory run Council.
[quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: DB you have been the leader of the majority party on Canvey (only RH in opposition) for far to long now, ECC councillor for a year and again there is a photo of you standing amongst the weeds. The Echo could have used last years or the years before photo's rather than bothered you for another opportunity to complain. If you team up with your new friends you could get all the streets cleaned and tidied and everything else the INDIES complain about. CIIP is the moaning party and is fearful of taking control for fear of failure which I'm sure they would, go on DB vote the Tory's down and sort out all of our problems.[/p][/quote]Maybe if CPBC actually ensured services we pay for get carried out then maybe people won't have the need to complain. But typical Tory attitude is people seen to be speaking out about CPBC incompetence are called comainers or moaners. Lets all just pay our taxes and see less and less for our hard earned money as it was last year under a Tory run Council. iknowbetter
  • Score: 2

8:25pm Tue 10 Jun 14

iknowbetter says...

That's suppose to say complainers.
That's suppose to say complainers. iknowbetter
  • Score: 0

8:37pm Tue 10 Jun 14

Nowthatsworthknowing says...

LexyGirl wrote:
Moan moan moan, everyone is always moaning about something. Life is too short to worry about grass verges, get out and enjoy life. Or just throw some vodka on it so when it grows again it will be half cut :)
-2 = your post is horrid
[quote][p][bold]LexyGirl[/bold] wrote: Moan moan moan, everyone is always moaning about something. Life is too short to worry about grass verges, get out and enjoy life. Or just throw some vodka on it so when it grows again it will be half cut :)[/p][/quote]-2 = your post is horrid Nowthatsworthknowing
  • Score: -7

8:50pm Tue 10 Jun 14

LexyGirl says...

Nowthatsworthknowing wrote:
LexyGirl wrote:
Moan moan moan, everyone is always moaning about something. Life is too short to worry about grass verges, get out and enjoy life. Or just throw some vodka on it so when it grows again it will be half cut :)
-2 = your post is horrid
lol not as horrid as some of the awful things you say
[quote][p][bold]Nowthatsworthknowing[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LexyGirl[/bold] wrote: Moan moan moan, everyone is always moaning about something. Life is too short to worry about grass verges, get out and enjoy life. Or just throw some vodka on it so when it grows again it will be half cut :)[/p][/quote]-2 = your post is horrid[/p][/quote]lol not as horrid as some of the awful things you say LexyGirl
  • Score: 2

10:17pm Tue 10 Jun 14

Kim Gandy says...

LexyGirl wrote:
-1 = someone with no sense of humour lol you grumpy lot
Sense of humour is frowned upon on this website as is irony. Some people get it, others just don't.

To be honest, now there is a new administration in place I'd reserve judgement for a few weeks/months down the line to see if the newly elected councillors are up to the mark.

It's up to folk to get onto their local councillors with regard to these matters and ensure that they do their jobs properly. It's as simple as that.

As for those who never bother voting in elections, or keep voting in the same ones, or failing to contact their local representatives, don't moan at all.
[quote][p][bold]LexyGirl[/bold] wrote: -1 = someone with no sense of humour lol you grumpy lot[/p][/quote]Sense of humour is frowned upon on this website as is irony. Some people get it, others just don't. To be honest, now there is a new administration in place I'd reserve judgement for a few weeks/months down the line to see if the newly elected councillors are up to the mark. It's up to folk to get onto their local councillors with regard to these matters and ensure that they do their jobs properly. It's as simple as that. As for those who never bother voting in elections, or keep voting in the same ones, or failing to contact their local representatives, don't moan at all. Kim Gandy
  • Score: -2

10:24pm Tue 10 Jun 14

Kim Gandy says...

LexyGirl wrote:
Nowthatsworthknowing wrote:
LexyGirl wrote:
Moan moan moan, everyone is always moaning about something. Life is too short to worry about grass verges, get out and enjoy life. Or just throw some vodka on it so when it grows again it will be half cut :)
-2 = your post is horrid
lol not as horrid as some of the awful things you say
..you should see what some of the others say on here.

Poisonous, nasty individuals with nothing better to do than sit there popping other people and making up false allegations about them.

The hate on here is palpable sometimes but I can tell you one thing they all have in common. Most are leftwing extremists, with the odd right wing extremist.

Funny thing is, they all accuse ME of being what they are themselves.

That said, I refuse to budge. I have challenged a few of them to present me with the evidence to their "allegations" against me to my face in front of witnesses and even reporters from this newspaper - but they can't because a) there is no real evidence and b) they haven't the guts to do any of this stuff to anybody's face.

Gutless to the core. Jealous, twisted, bile filled individuals with empty lives. They attack other posters and people who are the subjects of stories in the newspaper. They mouth off about what others should or should not do yet they do nothing of any importance themselves. They don't stand for election, or campaign on anything, nor do they do any kind of public service.

I have done all the above and there was one on here the other day who had the cheek to tell me to prove my claims. Funny how he could dig up crap about me off the internet but failed to find (or most likely deliberately overlooked) the truth.

Also they don't post under their real names but make nasty comments and tell lies about others. They don't have the courage to come out and say it in their own name.

Welcome to the Echo website. ;D
[quote][p][bold]LexyGirl[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Nowthatsworthknowing[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LexyGirl[/bold] wrote: Moan moan moan, everyone is always moaning about something. Life is too short to worry about grass verges, get out and enjoy life. Or just throw some vodka on it so when it grows again it will be half cut :)[/p][/quote]-2 = your post is horrid[/p][/quote]lol not as horrid as some of the awful things you say[/p][/quote]..you should see what some of the others say on here. Poisonous, nasty individuals with nothing better to do than sit there popping other people and making up false allegations about them. The hate on here is palpable sometimes but I can tell you one thing they all have in common. Most are leftwing extremists, with the odd right wing extremist. Funny thing is, they all accuse ME of being what they are themselves. That said, I refuse to budge. I have challenged a few of them to present me with the evidence to their "allegations" against me to my face in front of witnesses and even reporters from this newspaper - but they can't because a) there is no real evidence and b) they haven't the guts to do any of this stuff to anybody's face. Gutless to the core. Jealous, twisted, bile filled individuals with empty lives. They attack other posters and people who are the subjects of stories in the newspaper. They mouth off about what others should or should not do yet they do nothing of any importance themselves. They don't stand for election, or campaign on anything, nor do they do any kind of public service. I have done all the above and there was one on here the other day who had the cheek to tell me to prove my claims. Funny how he could dig up crap about me off the internet but failed to find (or most likely deliberately overlooked) the truth. Also they don't post under their real names but make nasty comments and tell lies about others. They don't have the courage to come out and say it in their own name. Welcome to the Echo website. ;D Kim Gandy
  • Score: -2

8:11am Wed 11 Jun 14

Happy Chickie says...

Kim Gandy wrote:
LexyGirl wrote:
Nowthatsworthknowing wrote:
LexyGirl wrote:
Moan moan moan, everyone is always moaning about something. Life is too short to worry about grass verges, get out and enjoy life. Or just throw some vodka on it so when it grows again it will be half cut :)
-2 = your post is horrid
lol not as horrid as some of the awful things you say
..you should see what some of the others say on here.

Poisonous, nasty individuals with nothing better to do than sit there popping other people and making up false allegations about them.

The hate on here is palpable sometimes but I can tell you one thing they all have in common. Most are leftwing extremists, with the odd right wing extremist.

Funny thing is, they all accuse ME of being what they are themselves.

That said, I refuse to budge. I have challenged a few of them to present me with the evidence to their "allegations" against me to my face in front of witnesses and even reporters from this newspaper - but they can't because a) there is no real evidence and b) they haven't the guts to do any of this stuff to anybody's face.

Gutless to the core. Jealous, twisted, bile filled individuals with empty lives. They attack other posters and people who are the subjects of stories in the newspaper. They mouth off about what others should or should not do yet they do nothing of any importance themselves. They don't stand for election, or campaign on anything, nor do they do any kind of public service.

I have done all the above and there was one on here the other day who had the cheek to tell me to prove my claims. Funny how he could dig up crap about me off the internet but failed to find (or most likely deliberately overlooked) the truth.

Also they don't post under their real names but make nasty comments and tell lies about others. They don't have the courage to come out and say it in their own name.

Welcome to the Echo website. ;D
I see the deranged nutcase Kimbo the Bimbo has turned another thread into her very own pity party.

Get a life you weirdo.
[quote][p][bold]Kim Gandy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LexyGirl[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Nowthatsworthknowing[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LexyGirl[/bold] wrote: Moan moan moan, everyone is always moaning about something. Life is too short to worry about grass verges, get out and enjoy life. Or just throw some vodka on it so when it grows again it will be half cut :)[/p][/quote]-2 = your post is horrid[/p][/quote]lol not as horrid as some of the awful things you say[/p][/quote]..you should see what some of the others say on here. Poisonous, nasty individuals with nothing better to do than sit there popping other people and making up false allegations about them. The hate on here is palpable sometimes but I can tell you one thing they all have in common. Most are leftwing extremists, with the odd right wing extremist. Funny thing is, they all accuse ME of being what they are themselves. That said, I refuse to budge. I have challenged a few of them to present me with the evidence to their "allegations" against me to my face in front of witnesses and even reporters from this newspaper - but they can't because a) there is no real evidence and b) they haven't the guts to do any of this stuff to anybody's face. Gutless to the core. Jealous, twisted, bile filled individuals with empty lives. They attack other posters and people who are the subjects of stories in the newspaper. They mouth off about what others should or should not do yet they do nothing of any importance themselves. They don't stand for election, or campaign on anything, nor do they do any kind of public service. I have done all the above and there was one on here the other day who had the cheek to tell me to prove my claims. Funny how he could dig up crap about me off the internet but failed to find (or most likely deliberately overlooked) the truth. Also they don't post under their real names but make nasty comments and tell lies about others. They don't have the courage to come out and say it in their own name. Welcome to the Echo website. ;D[/p][/quote]I see the deranged nutcase Kimbo the Bimbo has turned another thread into her very own pity party. Get a life you weirdo. Happy Chickie
  • Score: -2

3:04pm Wed 11 Jun 14

LexyGirl says...

Kim Gandy wrote:
LexyGirl wrote:
Nowthatsworthknowing wrote:
LexyGirl wrote:
Moan moan moan, everyone is always moaning about something. Life is too short to worry about grass verges, get out and enjoy life. Or just throw some vodka on it so when it grows again it will be half cut :)
-2 = your post is horrid
lol not as horrid as some of the awful things you say
..you should see what some of the others say on here.

Poisonous, nasty individuals with nothing better to do than sit there popping other people and making up false allegations about them.

The hate on here is palpable sometimes but I can tell you one thing they all have in common. Most are leftwing extremists, with the odd right wing extremist.

Funny thing is, they all accuse ME of being what they are themselves.

That said, I refuse to budge. I have challenged a few of them to present me with the evidence to their "allegations" against me to my face in front of witnesses and even reporters from this newspaper - but they can't because a) there is no real evidence and b) they haven't the guts to do any of this stuff to anybody's face.

Gutless to the core. Jealous, twisted, bile filled individuals with empty lives. They attack other posters and people who are the subjects of stories in the newspaper. They mouth off about what others should or should not do yet they do nothing of any importance themselves. They don't stand for election, or campaign on anything, nor do they do any kind of public service.

I have done all the above and there was one on here the other day who had the cheek to tell me to prove my claims. Funny how he could dig up crap about me off the internet but failed to find (or most likely deliberately overlooked) the truth.

Also they don't post under their real names but make nasty comments and tell lies about others. They don't have the courage to come out and say it in their own name.

Welcome to the Echo website. ;D
Hello Kim, I don't know or understand why there is so much bickering that's all, but to be perfectly honest, i wouldn't want to write my surname, not that i have anything to hide, or that i lack courage, but just the fact that there is no real need to. I hope my comments are not deemed less valuable than others though because i don't reveal my surname?.
[quote][p][bold]Kim Gandy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LexyGirl[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Nowthatsworthknowing[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LexyGirl[/bold] wrote: Moan moan moan, everyone is always moaning about something. Life is too short to worry about grass verges, get out and enjoy life. Or just throw some vodka on it so when it grows again it will be half cut :)[/p][/quote]-2 = your post is horrid[/p][/quote]lol not as horrid as some of the awful things you say[/p][/quote]..you should see what some of the others say on here. Poisonous, nasty individuals with nothing better to do than sit there popping other people and making up false allegations about them. The hate on here is palpable sometimes but I can tell you one thing they all have in common. Most are leftwing extremists, with the odd right wing extremist. Funny thing is, they all accuse ME of being what they are themselves. That said, I refuse to budge. I have challenged a few of them to present me with the evidence to their "allegations" against me to my face in front of witnesses and even reporters from this newspaper - but they can't because a) there is no real evidence and b) they haven't the guts to do any of this stuff to anybody's face. Gutless to the core. Jealous, twisted, bile filled individuals with empty lives. They attack other posters and people who are the subjects of stories in the newspaper. They mouth off about what others should or should not do yet they do nothing of any importance themselves. They don't stand for election, or campaign on anything, nor do they do any kind of public service. I have done all the above and there was one on here the other day who had the cheek to tell me to prove my claims. Funny how he could dig up crap about me off the internet but failed to find (or most likely deliberately overlooked) the truth. Also they don't post under their real names but make nasty comments and tell lies about others. They don't have the courage to come out and say it in their own name. Welcome to the Echo website. ;D[/p][/quote]Hello Kim, I don't know or understand why there is so much bickering that's all, but to be perfectly honest, i wouldn't want to write my surname, not that i have anything to hide, or that i lack courage, but just the fact that there is no real need to. I hope my comments are not deemed less valuable than others though because i don't reveal my surname?. LexyGirl
  • Score: 2

6:43pm Wed 11 Jun 14

ThisYear says...

Kim Gandy wrote:
LexyGirl wrote:
-1 = someone with no sense of humour lol you grumpy lot
Sense of humour is frowned upon on this website as is irony. Some people get it, others just don't.

To be honest, now there is a new administration in place I'd reserve judgement for a few weeks/months down the line to see if the newly elected councillors are up to the mark.

It's up to folk to get onto their local councillors with regard to these matters and ensure that they do their jobs properly. It's as simple as that.

As for those who never bother voting in elections, or keep voting in the same ones, or failing to contact their local representatives, don't moan at all.
"Sense of humour is frowned upon on this website as is irony"

Now that IS surreal humour and hair disturbing irony!
[quote][p][bold]Kim Gandy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LexyGirl[/bold] wrote: -1 = someone with no sense of humour lol you grumpy lot[/p][/quote]Sense of humour is frowned upon on this website as is irony. Some people get it, others just don't. To be honest, now there is a new administration in place I'd reserve judgement for a few weeks/months down the line to see if the newly elected councillors are up to the mark. It's up to folk to get onto their local councillors with regard to these matters and ensure that they do their jobs properly. It's as simple as that. As for those who never bother voting in elections, or keep voting in the same ones, or failing to contact their local representatives, don't moan at all.[/p][/quote]"Sense of humour is frowned upon on this website as is irony" Now that IS surreal humour and hair disturbing irony! ThisYear
  • Score: -1

6:46pm Wed 11 Jun 14

ThisYear says...

Kim Gandy wrote:
LexyGirl wrote:
Nowthatsworthknowing wrote:
LexyGirl wrote:
Moan moan moan, everyone is always moaning about something. Life is too short to worry about grass verges, get out and enjoy life. Or just throw some vodka on it so when it grows again it will be half cut :)
-2 = your post is horrid
lol not as horrid as some of the awful things you say
..you should see what some of the others say on here.

Poisonous, nasty individuals with nothing better to do than sit there popping other people and making up false allegations about them.

The hate on here is palpable sometimes but I can tell you one thing they all have in common. Most are leftwing extremists, with the odd right wing extremist.

Funny thing is, they all accuse ME of being what they are themselves.

That said, I refuse to budge. I have challenged a few of them to present me with the evidence to their "allegations" against me to my face in front of witnesses and even reporters from this newspaper - but they can't because a) there is no real evidence and b) they haven't the guts to do any of this stuff to anybody's face.

Gutless to the core. Jealous, twisted, bile filled individuals with empty lives. They attack other posters and people who are the subjects of stories in the newspaper. They mouth off about what others should or should not do yet they do nothing of any importance themselves. They don't stand for election, or campaign on anything, nor do they do any kind of public service.

I have done all the above and there was one on here the other day who had the cheek to tell me to prove my claims. Funny how he could dig up crap about me off the internet but failed to find (or most likely deliberately overlooked) the truth.

Also they don't post under their real names but make nasty comments and tell lies about others. They don't have the courage to come out and say it in their own name.

Welcome to the Echo website. ;D
"Most are leftwing extremists, with the odd right wing extremist"

The latter being you?

You state you were a councillor...can you say what sort of a councillor?

You have been asked this numerous times yet flee the thread rather than answer OR pretend you didn't read the post... WHILST replying to it!

Will you tell us what sort of a councillor you were?
[quote][p][bold]Kim Gandy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LexyGirl[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Nowthatsworthknowing[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]LexyGirl[/bold] wrote: Moan moan moan, everyone is always moaning about something. Life is too short to worry about grass verges, get out and enjoy life. Or just throw some vodka on it so when it grows again it will be half cut :)[/p][/quote]-2 = your post is horrid[/p][/quote]lol not as horrid as some of the awful things you say[/p][/quote]..you should see what some of the others say on here. Poisonous, nasty individuals with nothing better to do than sit there popping other people and making up false allegations about them. The hate on here is palpable sometimes but I can tell you one thing they all have in common. Most are leftwing extremists, with the odd right wing extremist. Funny thing is, they all accuse ME of being what they are themselves. That said, I refuse to budge. I have challenged a few of them to present me with the evidence to their "allegations" against me to my face in front of witnesses and even reporters from this newspaper - but they can't because a) there is no real evidence and b) they haven't the guts to do any of this stuff to anybody's face. Gutless to the core. Jealous, twisted, bile filled individuals with empty lives. They attack other posters and people who are the subjects of stories in the newspaper. They mouth off about what others should or should not do yet they do nothing of any importance themselves. They don't stand for election, or campaign on anything, nor do they do any kind of public service. I have done all the above and there was one on here the other day who had the cheek to tell me to prove my claims. Funny how he could dig up crap about me off the internet but failed to find (or most likely deliberately overlooked) the truth. Also they don't post under their real names but make nasty comments and tell lies about others. They don't have the courage to come out and say it in their own name. Welcome to the Echo website. ;D[/p][/quote]"Most are leftwing extremists, with the odd right wing extremist" The latter being you? You state you were a councillor...can you say what sort of a councillor? You have been asked this numerous times yet flee the thread rather than answer OR pretend you didn't read the post... WHILST replying to it! Will you tell us what sort of a councillor you were? ThisYear
  • Score: -3

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree