Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting ECHONEWS to 80360, or email us »
Fire crews tackle blaze at Southend home
A MAN came home from holiday to find a fire in the back of his house.
Firefighters were called to a house in Sackville Road in Southend at about 11.30am on Sunday.
A fault with an electrical appliances had started a fire in the back of the man’s house which had spread to his neighbour’s extension.
Two appliances from Southend attended the incident.
Officers used hose reels to extinguish the blaze.
Comments are closed on this article.