Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting ECHONEWS to 80360, or email us »
Woman treated after fire in Rayleigh
10:14am Sunday 14th October 2012 in News
A woman was treated for smoke inhalation after a cooker fire.
Firefighters treated a woman in her thirties with oxygen after a cooker caught fire in a home off the Arterial Road, Rayleigh, last night.
Two crews from Rayleigh Weir Fire Station used a hose to put out the fire, which broke out at about 7.15pm, then cleared smoke from the home using a high-pressure fan.
The woman was left in the care of the ambulance service.
Comments are closed on this article.