Baby taken to hospital following kitchen blaze in Billericay

A BABY was taken to Basildon Hospital after a blaze broke out in his home.

The three week old bot suffered burns in the fire in Grove Road, Billericay.

Firefighters were called to the home after flames broke out in the kitchen at around 8.50am today.

By the time they arrived the fire was already out but crews from Billericay and Basildon helped administer first aid and oxygen to the baby whilst the waited for an ambulance to arrive.

It is not yet known how the blaze started.

Comments (1)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

3:49pm Wed 19 Dec 12

I-say-you-say says...

"A BABY was taken to Basildon Hospital after a blaze broke out in her home. "

I'm nearly 30 and I can't afford my own home - how on earth does a 1 month old baby?! (sic)


I seriously hope the baby is ok and makes a full recovery. However there seems to be a lot of questions that will need to be asked arising from this report.
"A BABY was taken to Basildon Hospital after a blaze broke out in her home. " I'm nearly 30 and I can't afford my own home - how on earth does a 1 month old baby?! (sic) I seriously hope the baby is ok and makes a full recovery. However there seems to be a lot of questions that will need to be asked arising from this report. I-say-you-say

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree