Homeowners flee bungalow blaze

Homeowners flee bungalow blaze

Homeowners flee bungalow blaze

First published in Local News
Last updated

A COUPLE managed to escape after the fuse box in their bungalow caught fire.

Firefighters rushed to Maurice Road, Canvey, at 10.45am today to tackle the blaze.

The house was heavily smoke logged and crews used fans to clear it.

UK Power Networks was called to cut off the power. They are investigating the fire.

It was out by 11.05am.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree