Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting ECHONEWS to 80360, or email us »
Woman tackles dishwasher fire
9:40am Monday 13th January 2014 in Local News
A WOMAN needed medical treatment after putting out a dishwasher fire.
Fire crews from Southend attended the call at 1.41am at a home in Lowrie Close, Shoebury.
The resident had extinguished the samll fire and firefighters helped clear the smoke.
An ambulance attended as the woman had suffered smoke inhalation.
Comments are closed on this article.