Clubber hit over the head and robbed at cashpoint in Southend

First published in Local News

POLICE are appealing for information after a clubber was hit over the back of the head and robbed at a cashpoint.

The 20-year-old victim was withdrawing money from the Natwest cash machine in High Street, Southend, when he was struck on the back of the head.

The callous thief then stole £20 from him.

The next thing the victim remembers was being treated by staff at Mayhem nightclub for a head wound.

The robbery happened between 1:45am and 2am on Saturday.

Anyone who was in the High Street at the time and saw anything suspicious or who has any other information is asked to call PC Victoria Leese at Southend Police Station or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Comments (54)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:44am Sun 23 Feb 14

InTheKnowOk says...

Where is the CCTV in Southend? DO they actually have any in operation? .. Also why aren't there cameras fitted in ALL cashpoint machines like the ones at Tesco Pitsea ...
Where is the CCTV in Southend? DO they actually have any in operation? .. Also why aren't there cameras fitted in ALL cashpoint machines like the ones at Tesco Pitsea ... InTheKnowOk
  • Score: 46

11:46am Sun 23 Feb 14

InTheKnowOk says...

Btw, I hope they catch the little turd
Btw, I hope they catch the little turd InTheKnowOk
  • Score: 36

11:59am Sun 23 Feb 14

DogsMessInLeigh says...

InTheKnowOk wrote:
Btw, I hope they catch the little turd
Yes..turd sprang to my mind also.

Crime is going down they say...yes i can see that now.
[quote][p][bold]InTheKnowOk[/bold] wrote: Btw, I hope they catch the little turd[/p][/quote]Yes..turd sprang to my mind also. Crime is going down they say...yes i can see that now. DogsMessInLeigh
  • Score: 21

12:20pm Sun 23 Feb 14

DogsMessInLeigh says...

And as ThisYear would point out....why has he been described as a 'Clubber'...why not just 'Man' hit over the head at cash point'..
And as ThisYear would point out....why has he been described as a 'Clubber'...why not just 'Man' hit over the head at cash point'.. DogsMessInLeigh
  • Score: 24

12:31pm Sun 23 Feb 14

Howard Cháse says...

Was the Purple flag in the wash that night?
Was the Purple flag in the wash that night? Howard Cháse
  • Score: 9

12:36pm Sun 23 Feb 14

pembury53 says...

InTheKnowOk wrote:
Where is the CCTV in Southend? DO they actually have any in operation? .. Also why aren't there cameras fitted in ALL cashpoint machines like the ones at Tesco Pitsea ...
judging by the image quality in the other story just posted, it isn't much use even when it's pointing in the right direction..... time for an upgrade i reckon, although the council would probably argue that since crime is down there is no need for it.....
[quote][p][bold]InTheKnowOk[/bold] wrote: Where is the CCTV in Southend? DO they actually have any in operation? .. Also why aren't there cameras fitted in ALL cashpoint machines like the ones at Tesco Pitsea ...[/p][/quote]judging by the image quality in the other story just posted, it isn't much use even when it's pointing in the right direction..... time for an upgrade i reckon, although the council would probably argue that since crime is down there is no need for it..... pembury53
  • Score: 12

12:43pm Sun 23 Feb 14

barneydrop says...

Southend: What a great place to live!
Should introduce a curfew or at least get the club owners to pay for extra policing at chucking out time.
Better still.
Nuke the f'@@ing place.
Southend: What a great place to live! Should introduce a curfew or at least get the club owners to pay for extra policing at chucking out time. Better still. Nuke the f'@@ing place. barneydrop
  • Score: -7

1:36pm Sun 23 Feb 14

DogsMessInLeigh says...

barneydrop wrote:
Southend: What a great place to live!
Should introduce a curfew or at least get the club owners to pay for extra policing at chucking out time.
Better still.
Nuke the f'@@ing place.
Theres a new kid in town too taking over the old Tasca/Yates place.
Totally agree the club/Pubs should put their hand in their pockets too.
[quote][p][bold]barneydrop[/bold] wrote: Southend: What a great place to live! Should introduce a curfew or at least get the club owners to pay for extra policing at chucking out time. Better still. Nuke the f'@@ing place.[/p][/quote]Theres a new kid in town too taking over the old Tasca/Yates place. Totally agree the club/Pubs should put their hand in their pockets too. DogsMessInLeigh
  • Score: 10

4:09pm Sun 23 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

DogsMessInLeigh wrote:
And as ThisYear would point out....why has he been described as a 'Clubber'...why not just 'Man' hit over the head at cash point'..
Your stupidity has no limit!

Can you explain why I "would" point that out?
[quote][p][bold]DogsMessInLeigh[/bold] wrote: And as ThisYear would point out....why has he been described as a 'Clubber'...why not just 'Man' hit over the head at cash point'..[/p][/quote]Your stupidity has no limit! Can you explain why I "would" point that out? ThisYear
  • Score: -23

8:57pm Sun 23 Feb 14

Nebs says...

ThisYear wrote:
DogsMessInLeigh wrote:
And as ThisYear would point out....why has he been described as a 'Clubber'...why not just 'Man' hit over the head at cash point'..
Your stupidity has no limit!

Can you explain why I "would" point that out?
A good point from DogsMessInLeigh.
[quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]DogsMessInLeigh[/bold] wrote: And as ThisYear would point out....why has he been described as a 'Clubber'...why not just 'Man' hit over the head at cash point'..[/p][/quote]Your stupidity has no limit! Can you explain why I "would" point that out?[/p][/quote]A good point from DogsMessInLeigh. Nebs
  • Score: 9

10:08pm Sun 23 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

Nebs wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
DogsMessInLeigh wrote:
And as ThisYear would point out....why has he been described as a 'Clubber'...why not just 'Man' hit over the head at cash point'..
Your stupidity has no limit!

Can you explain why I "would" point that out?
A good point from DogsMessInLeigh.
And what is the point?
[quote][p][bold]Nebs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]DogsMessInLeigh[/bold] wrote: And as ThisYear would point out....why has he been described as a 'Clubber'...why not just 'Man' hit over the head at cash point'..[/p][/quote]Your stupidity has no limit! Can you explain why I "would" point that out?[/p][/quote]A good point from DogsMessInLeigh.[/p][/quote]And what is the point? ThisYear
  • Score: -18

10:53pm Sun 23 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

DogsMessInLeigh wrote:
InTheKnowOk wrote:
Btw, I hope they catch the little turd
Yes..turd sprang to my mind also.

Crime is going down they say...yes i can see that now.
**turd sprang to my mind also**

Now theres a suprise! You seem to be obsessed with waste..
[quote][p][bold]DogsMessInLeigh[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]InTheKnowOk[/bold] wrote: Btw, I hope they catch the little turd[/p][/quote]Yes..turd sprang to my mind also. Crime is going down they say...yes i can see that now.[/p][/quote]**turd sprang to my mind also** Now theres a suprise! You seem to be obsessed with waste.. ThisYear
  • Score: -15

5:56am Mon 24 Feb 14

carnmountyouknowitmakessense says...

The Clubber was probably drunk. fumbling and Bumbling his way to the cash point, fancy wanting to withdraw money at that time of night ?
The Clubber was probably drunk. fumbling and Bumbling his way to the cash point, fancy wanting to withdraw money at that time of night ? carnmountyouknowitmakessense
  • Score: -15

7:54am Mon 24 Feb 14

DogsMessInLeigh says...

carnmountyouknowitma
kessense
wrote:
The Clubber was probably drunk. fumbling and Bumbling his way to the cash point, fancy wanting to withdraw money at that time of night ?
A kebab & cab home no doubt.
[quote][p][bold]carnmountyouknowitma kessense[/bold] wrote: The Clubber was probably drunk. fumbling and Bumbling his way to the cash point, fancy wanting to withdraw money at that time of night ?[/p][/quote]A kebab & cab home no doubt. DogsMessInLeigh
  • Score: 8

8:33am Mon 24 Feb 14

supermadmax says...

"Clubber" Very good.

Anyway he could have fell over, no witnesses (at a time when hundreds were leaving clubs and on high street) he was clearly drunk, no cctv image, cant remember anything however apparently he has a clear memory of being hit over the back of the head and had £20 stolen...
"Clubber" Very good. Anyway he could have fell over, no witnesses (at a time when hundreds were leaving clubs and on high street) he was clearly drunk, no cctv image, cant remember anything however apparently he has a clear memory of being hit over the back of the head and had £20 stolen... supermadmax
  • Score: -7

9:06am Mon 24 Feb 14

carnmountyouknowitmakessense says...

supermadmax wrote:
"Clubber" Very good.

Anyway he could have fell over, no witnesses (at a time when hundreds were leaving clubs and on high street) he was clearly drunk, no cctv image, cant remember anything however apparently he has a clear memory of being hit over the back of the head and had £20 stolen...
Sounds more like it, otherwise he would have had his wallet and cards taken, yeah slipped over, unable to hold his beer, didnt want to admit it so made up the fantasy attack, me thinks...
[quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: "Clubber" Very good. Anyway he could have fell over, no witnesses (at a time when hundreds were leaving clubs and on high street) he was clearly drunk, no cctv image, cant remember anything however apparently he has a clear memory of being hit over the back of the head and had £20 stolen...[/p][/quote]Sounds more like it, otherwise he would have had his wallet and cards taken, yeah slipped over, unable to hold his beer, didnt want to admit it so made up the fantasy attack, me thinks... carnmountyouknowitmakessense
  • Score: -7

9:16am Mon 24 Feb 14

Who_Flung_Dung says...

carnmountyouknowitma
kessense
wrote:
supermadmax wrote: "Clubber" Very good. Anyway he could have fell over, no witnesses (at a time when hundreds were leaving clubs and on high street) he was clearly drunk, no cctv image, cant remember anything however apparently he has a clear memory of being hit over the back of the head and had £20 stolen...
Sounds more like it, otherwise he would have had his wallet and cards taken, yeah slipped over, unable to hold his beer, didnt want to admit it so made up the fantasy attack, me thinks...
You do realise NatWest is right next to Mayhem?!?
So what evidence suggests that he didnt get hit over the head.

.......You sir are clearly a f*@#ing tw@t
[quote][p][bold]carnmountyouknowitma kessense[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: "Clubber" Very good. Anyway he could have fell over, no witnesses (at a time when hundreds were leaving clubs and on high street) he was clearly drunk, no cctv image, cant remember anything however apparently he has a clear memory of being hit over the back of the head and had £20 stolen...[/p][/quote]Sounds more like it, otherwise he would have had his wallet and cards taken, yeah slipped over, unable to hold his beer, didnt want to admit it so made up the fantasy attack, me thinks...[/p][/quote]You do realise NatWest is right next to Mayhem?!? So what evidence suggests that he didnt get hit over the head. .......You sir are clearly a f*@#ing tw@t Who_Flung_Dung
  • Score: 15

9:53am Mon 24 Feb 14

supermadmax says...

Who_Flung_Dung wrote:
carnmountyouknowitma

kessense
wrote:
supermadmax wrote: "Clubber" Very good. Anyway he could have fell over, no witnesses (at a time when hundreds were leaving clubs and on high street) he was clearly drunk, no cctv image, cant remember anything however apparently he has a clear memory of being hit over the back of the head and had £20 stolen...
Sounds more like it, otherwise he would have had his wallet and cards taken, yeah slipped over, unable to hold his beer, didnt want to admit it so made up the fantasy attack, me thinks...
You do realise NatWest is right next to Mayhem?!?
So what evidence suggests that he didnt get hit over the head.

.......You sir are clearly a f*@#ing tw@t
Grow up, this site is open to all ages and backgrounds, many of whom don't want to see that filth when reading a story.

To answer your point, there is no evidence that he was hit over the head if there was any it would suggest it happened as he claims, but there is not.
[quote][p][bold]Who_Flung_Dung[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]carnmountyouknowitma kessense[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: "Clubber" Very good. Anyway he could have fell over, no witnesses (at a time when hundreds were leaving clubs and on high street) he was clearly drunk, no cctv image, cant remember anything however apparently he has a clear memory of being hit over the back of the head and had £20 stolen...[/p][/quote]Sounds more like it, otherwise he would have had his wallet and cards taken, yeah slipped over, unable to hold his beer, didnt want to admit it so made up the fantasy attack, me thinks...[/p][/quote]You do realise NatWest is right next to Mayhem?!? So what evidence suggests that he didnt get hit over the head. .......You sir are clearly a f*@#ing tw@t[/p][/quote]Grow up, this site is open to all ages and backgrounds, many of whom don't want to see that filth when reading a story. To answer your point, there is no evidence that he was hit over the head if there was any it would suggest it happened as he claims, but there is not. supermadmax
  • Score: -9

10:35am Mon 24 Feb 14

Who_Flung_Dung says...

supermadmax wrote:
Who_Flung_Dung wrote:
carnmountyouknowitma kessense wrote:
supermadmax wrote: "Clubber" Very good. Anyway he could have fell over, no witnesses (at a time when hundreds were leaving clubs and on high street) he was clearly drunk, no cctv image, cant remember anything however apparently he has a clear memory of being hit over the back of the head and had £20 stolen...
Sounds more like it, otherwise he would have had his wallet and cards taken, yeah slipped over, unable to hold his beer, didnt want to admit it so made up the fantasy attack, me thinks...
You do realise NatWest is right next to Mayhem?!? So what evidence suggests that he didnt get hit over the head. .......You sir are clearly a f*@#ing tw@t
Grow up, this site is open to all ages and backgrounds, many of whom don't want to see that filth when reading a story. To answer your point, there is no evidence that he was hit over the head if there was any it would suggest it happened as he claims, but there is not.
No evidence, i cannot see that in the article anywhere?!?!?!?!
Unless you're a pig, you wouldn't know that.
[quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Who_Flung_Dung[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]carnmountyouknowitma kessense[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: "Clubber" Very good. Anyway he could have fell over, no witnesses (at a time when hundreds were leaving clubs and on high street) he was clearly drunk, no cctv image, cant remember anything however apparently he has a clear memory of being hit over the back of the head and had £20 stolen...[/p][/quote]Sounds more like it, otherwise he would have had his wallet and cards taken, yeah slipped over, unable to hold his beer, didnt want to admit it so made up the fantasy attack, me thinks...[/p][/quote]You do realise NatWest is right next to Mayhem?!? So what evidence suggests that he didnt get hit over the head. .......You sir are clearly a f*@#ing tw@t[/p][/quote]Grow up, this site is open to all ages and backgrounds, many of whom don't want to see that filth when reading a story. To answer your point, there is no evidence that he was hit over the head if there was any it would suggest it happened as he claims, but there is not.[/p][/quote]No evidence, i cannot see that in the article anywhere?!?!?!?! Unless you're a pig, you wouldn't know that. Who_Flung_Dung
  • Score: -8

12:59pm Mon 24 Feb 14

pembury53 says...

carnmountyouknowitma
kessense
wrote:
supermadmax wrote: "Clubber" Very good. Anyway he could have fell over, no witnesses (at a time when hundreds were leaving clubs and on high street) he was clearly drunk, no cctv image, cant remember anything however apparently he has a clear memory of being hit over the back of the head and had £20 stolen...
Sounds more like it, otherwise he would have had his wallet and cards taken, yeah slipped over, unable to hold his beer, didnt want to admit it so made up the fantasy attack, me thinks...
does sound dodgy.... the 'callous thief' may well be the pavement, in this instance....
[quote][p][bold]carnmountyouknowitma kessense[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: "Clubber" Very good. Anyway he could have fell over, no witnesses (at a time when hundreds were leaving clubs and on high street) he was clearly drunk, no cctv image, cant remember anything however apparently he has a clear memory of being hit over the back of the head and had £20 stolen...[/p][/quote]Sounds more like it, otherwise he would have had his wallet and cards taken, yeah slipped over, unable to hold his beer, didnt want to admit it so made up the fantasy attack, me thinks...[/p][/quote]does sound dodgy.... the 'callous thief' may well be the pavement, in this instance.... pembury53
  • Score: 0

1:13pm Mon 24 Feb 14

Southend's Finest says...

Not naming names, but a certain supermadmax should really get back to penning his who-done-it best seller, loaded with conspiracy theories, fraught with thrilling twists about everyday events in a completely random seaside town in the south east of Essex instead of wasting time on here....Off you go!
Not naming names, but a certain supermadmax should really get back to penning his who-done-it best seller, loaded with conspiracy theories, fraught with thrilling twists about everyday events in a completely random seaside town in the south east of Essex instead of wasting time on here....Off you go! Southend's Finest
  • Score: 4

1:35pm Mon 24 Feb 14

tezzason1 says...

The software that the Southend Standard uses to publish posts on this site drives me nuts. It should not be necessary to reprint the original post ad nauseum whenever a quote is made on it. It just clutters up the comments. Just print the original comment once, with all the replies ( quotes) indented underneath Replies to 'replies' so to speak, follow the same format. If there are a heap of quotes, you can show them underneath the original post as shall we say "six replies" and click on the message if you wish to open them up to read.
The software that the Southend Standard uses to publish posts on this site drives me nuts. It should not be necessary to reprint the original post ad nauseum whenever a quote is made on it. It just clutters up the comments. Just print the original comment once, with all the replies ( quotes) indented underneath Replies to 'replies' so to speak, follow the same format. If there are a heap of quotes, you can show them underneath the original post as shall we say "six replies" and click on the message if you wish to open them up to read. tezzason1
  • Score: 1

2:36pm Mon 24 Feb 14

carnmountyouknowitmakessense says...

tezzason1 wrote:
The software that the Southend Standard uses to publish posts on this site drives me nuts. It should not be necessary to reprint the original post ad nauseum whenever a quote is made on it. It just clutters up the comments. Just print the original comment once, with all the replies ( quotes) indented underneath Replies to 'replies' so to speak, follow the same format. If there are a heap of quotes, you can show them underneath the original post as shall we say "six replies" and click on the message if you wish to open them up to read.
Back to school for you boy, learn some basics of computing....
[quote][p][bold]tezzason1[/bold] wrote: The software that the Southend Standard uses to publish posts on this site drives me nuts. It should not be necessary to reprint the original post ad nauseum whenever a quote is made on it. It just clutters up the comments. Just print the original comment once, with all the replies ( quotes) indented underneath Replies to 'replies' so to speak, follow the same format. If there are a heap of quotes, you can show them underneath the original post as shall we say "six replies" and click on the message if you wish to open them up to read.[/p][/quote]Back to school for you boy, learn some basics of computing.... carnmountyouknowitmakessense
  • Score: 0

2:51pm Mon 24 Feb 14

carnmountyouknowitmakessense says...

Who_Flung_Dung wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Who_Flung_Dung wrote:
carnmountyouknowitma kessense wrote:
supermadmax wrote: "Clubber" Very good. Anyway he could have fell over, no witnesses (at a time when hundreds were leaving clubs and on high street) he was clearly drunk, no cctv image, cant remember anything however apparently he has a clear memory of being hit over the back of the head and had £20 stolen...
Sounds more like it, otherwise he would have had his wallet and cards taken, yeah slipped over, unable to hold his beer, didnt want to admit it so made up the fantasy attack, me thinks...
You do realise NatWest is right next to Mayhem?!? So what evidence suggests that he didnt get hit over the head. .......You sir are clearly a f*@#ing tw@t
Grow up, this site is open to all ages and backgrounds, many of whom don't want to see that filth when reading a story. To answer your point, there is no evidence that he was hit over the head if there was any it would suggest it happened as he claims, but there is not.
No evidence, i cannot see that in the article anywhere?!?!?!?!
Unless you're a pig, you wouldn't know that.
oink oink
[quote][p][bold]Who_Flung_Dung[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Who_Flung_Dung[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]carnmountyouknowitma kessense[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: "Clubber" Very good. Anyway he could have fell over, no witnesses (at a time when hundreds were leaving clubs and on high street) he was clearly drunk, no cctv image, cant remember anything however apparently he has a clear memory of being hit over the back of the head and had £20 stolen...[/p][/quote]Sounds more like it, otherwise he would have had his wallet and cards taken, yeah slipped over, unable to hold his beer, didnt want to admit it so made up the fantasy attack, me thinks...[/p][/quote]You do realise NatWest is right next to Mayhem?!? So what evidence suggests that he didnt get hit over the head. .......You sir are clearly a f*@#ing tw@t[/p][/quote]Grow up, this site is open to all ages and backgrounds, many of whom don't want to see that filth when reading a story. To answer your point, there is no evidence that he was hit over the head if there was any it would suggest it happened as he claims, but there is not.[/p][/quote]No evidence, i cannot see that in the article anywhere?!?!?!?! Unless you're a pig, you wouldn't know that.[/p][/quote]oink oink carnmountyouknowitmakessense
  • Score: -3

3:41pm Mon 24 Feb 14

sosad 1 says...

carnmountyouknowitma
kessense
wrote:
The Clubber was probably drunk. fumbling and Bumbling his way to the cash point, fancy wanting to withdraw money at that time of night ?
you are nuts what do want breath tests before you draw money out
[quote][p][bold]carnmountyouknowitma kessense[/bold] wrote: The Clubber was probably drunk. fumbling and Bumbling his way to the cash point, fancy wanting to withdraw money at that time of night ?[/p][/quote]you are nuts what do want breath tests before you draw money out sosad 1
  • Score: 4

5:21pm Mon 24 Feb 14

runwellian says...

... and this is the town that MP David A-mess wants to promote as a second city of culture!

I guess that says a lot fro his standards!
... and this is the town that MP David A-mess wants to promote as a second city of culture! I guess that says a lot fro his standards! runwellian
  • Score: 0

5:26pm Mon 24 Feb 14

runwellian says...

... and this is the town that
MP David A-mess
wants to make a second city of culture ... heaven help us!

Southend never has been a 'city' it is a backwater rife with crime.
Not a dat goes by without a mugging, shoplifting, burglaries and a few murders ... such a nice place to live indeed!
... and this is the town that MP David A-mess wants to make a second city of culture ... heaven help us! Southend never has been a 'city' it is a backwater rife with crime. Not a dat goes by without a mugging, shoplifting, burglaries and a few murders ... such a nice place to live indeed! runwellian
  • Score: 2

5:26pm Mon 24 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

Nebs wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
DogsMessInLeigh wrote:
And as ThisYear would point out....why has he been described as a 'Clubber'...why not just 'Man' hit over the head at cash point'..
Your stupidity has no limit!

Can you explain why I "would" point that out?
A good point from DogsMessInLeigh.
Still no explanation of the "good point"
[quote][p][bold]Nebs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]DogsMessInLeigh[/bold] wrote: And as ThisYear would point out....why has he been described as a 'Clubber'...why not just 'Man' hit over the head at cash point'..[/p][/quote]Your stupidity has no limit! Can you explain why I "would" point that out?[/p][/quote]A good point from DogsMessInLeigh.[/p][/quote]Still no explanation of the "good point" ThisYear
  • Score: -4

7:11pm Mon 24 Feb 14

Boonight says...

This is my son you are referring to, if it had been your son or any other relatively of yours, and you had seen him after the assault covered in blood I doubt you would be making such flippant comments.
This is my son you are referring to, if it had been your son or any other relatively of yours, and you had seen him after the assault covered in blood I doubt you would be making such flippant comments. Boonight
  • Score: 10

8:07pm Mon 24 Feb 14

supermadmax says...

Boonight wrote:
This is my son you are referring to, if it had been your son or any other relatively of yours, and you had seen him after the assault covered in blood I doubt you would be making such flippant comments.
Potentially but I would still like to see some evidence as something is not adding up here, I suggest he gets his story straight as false allegations carry a custodial sentence. Although if he is in fact being 100% truthful I sincerely hope they catch the mystery man who did it and he gets a serious sentence.
[quote][p][bold]Boonight[/bold] wrote: This is my son you are referring to, if it had been your son or any other relatively of yours, and you had seen him after the assault covered in blood I doubt you would be making such flippant comments.[/p][/quote]Potentially but I would still like to see some evidence as something is not adding up here, I suggest he gets his story straight as false allegations carry a custodial sentence. Although if he is in fact being 100% truthful I sincerely hope they catch the mystery man who did it and he gets a serious sentence. supermadmax
  • Score: -9

8:31pm Mon 24 Feb 14

Boonight says...

Which bit of this story does not add up???
Which bit of this story does not add up??? Boonight
  • Score: 4

8:40pm Mon 24 Feb 14

supermadmax says...

Boonight wrote:
Which bit of this story does not add up???
From what I have read - no witnesses @busy time of night, no CCTV images from the scene nor high st, he was hit hard enough to KO him but still has a clear memory that £20 was taken, history of drunk / high clubbers fabricating stories later to be confirmed false. I think he is @ it I'm afraid although I appreciate you need to be biased / loyal.
[quote][p][bold]Boonight[/bold] wrote: Which bit of this story does not add up???[/p][/quote]From what I have read - no witnesses @busy time of night, no CCTV images from the scene nor high st, he was hit hard enough to KO him but still has a clear memory that £20 was taken, history of drunk / high clubbers fabricating stories later to be confirmed false. I think he is @ it I'm afraid although I appreciate you need to be biased / loyal. supermadmax
  • Score: -9

9:22pm Mon 24 Feb 14

Boonight says...

At no point in the article does it say NO CCTV just comments on here not a statement from the Police. No KO mentioned either. You have read this and come to your own conclusion I'm afraid. You are passing an opinion on someone that you know nothing about and just making assumptions .
At no point in the article does it say NO CCTV just comments on here not a statement from the Police. No KO mentioned either. You have read this and come to your own conclusion I'm afraid. You are passing an opinion on someone that you know nothing about and just making assumptions . Boonight
  • Score: 10

9:35pm Mon 24 Feb 14

supermadmax says...

Boonight wrote:
At no point in the article does it say NO CCTV just comments on here not a statement from the Police. No KO mentioned either. You have read this and come to your own conclusion I'm afraid. You are passing an opinion on someone that you know nothing about and just making assumptions .
" The callous thief then stole £20 from him.
The next thing the victim remembers was being treated by staff at Mayhem "

Well it certainly suggests he was unconscious surely even you would agree ?

Something is clearly not right, they have even got a PC on the case, if they thought it was a genuine violent robbery they would have a DC or DS as a contact....
[quote][p][bold]Boonight[/bold] wrote: At no point in the article does it say NO CCTV just comments on here not a statement from the Police. No KO mentioned either. You have read this and come to your own conclusion I'm afraid. You are passing an opinion on someone that you know nothing about and just making assumptions .[/p][/quote]" The callous thief then stole £20 from him. The next thing the victim remembers was being treated by staff at Mayhem " Well it certainly suggests he was unconscious surely even you would agree ? Something is clearly not right, they have even got a PC on the case, if they thought it was a genuine violent robbery they would have a DC or DS as a contact.... supermadmax
  • Score: -7

10:20pm Mon 24 Feb 14

Boonight says...

I think if you had been hit extremely hard on the back of your head when your not expecting it and had been left dazed with a cut and concussion I expect your memory would also be a bit vague! And as for the police not taking this seriously I would say they seemed very serious about it when they came to our home to take his statement. And your assumption again that this is a false version of events is odd, unfortunately things like this do actually happen!
I think if you had been hit extremely hard on the back of your head when your not expecting it and had been left dazed with a cut and concussion I expect your memory would also be a bit vague! And as for the police not taking this seriously I would say they seemed very serious about it when they came to our home to take his statement. And your assumption again that this is a false version of events is odd, unfortunately things like this do actually happen! Boonight
  • Score: 7

10:35pm Mon 24 Feb 14

supermadmax says...

Boonight wrote:
I think if you had been hit extremely hard on the back of your head when your not expecting it and had been left dazed with a cut and concussion I expect your memory would also be a bit vague! And as for the police not taking this seriously I would say they seemed very serious about it when they came to our home to take his statement. And your assumption again that this is a false version of events is odd, unfortunately things like this do actually happen!
" if you had been hit extremely hard on the back of your head when your not expecting it and had been left dazed with a cut and concussion I expect your memory would also be a bit vague"

But that's just it, he seems to have a very clear memory of a score being stolen. Which is strange - although I'm sure the bank will be able to clarify if he is being truthful...

"as for the police not taking this seriously I would say they seemed very serious about it when they came to our home to take his statement"

I don't think that the police doing their job can be used in support of your version of events, for all you know they could be considering a false allegation charge ?

" unfortunately things like this do actually happen! "

They sure do, but unfortunately in things like this more often than not the 'victim' turns out to be lying for one reason for another. He needs to get his version straight is all I'm saying, as sooner or later they will check CVTV, bank records, eye whiteness accounts ect...
[quote][p][bold]Boonight[/bold] wrote: I think if you had been hit extremely hard on the back of your head when your not expecting it and had been left dazed with a cut and concussion I expect your memory would also be a bit vague! And as for the police not taking this seriously I would say they seemed very serious about it when they came to our home to take his statement. And your assumption again that this is a false version of events is odd, unfortunately things like this do actually happen![/p][/quote]" if you had been hit extremely hard on the back of your head when your not expecting it and had been left dazed with a cut and concussion I expect your memory would also be a bit vague" But that's just it, he seems to have a very clear memory of a score being stolen. Which is strange - although I'm sure the bank will be able to clarify if he is being truthful... "as for the police not taking this seriously I would say they seemed very serious about it when they came to our home to take his statement" I don't think that the police doing their job can be used in support of your version of events, for all you know they could be considering a false allegation charge ? " unfortunately things like this do actually happen! " They sure do, but unfortunately in things like this more often than not the 'victim' turns out to be lying for one reason for another. He needs to get his version straight is all I'm saying, as sooner or later they will check CVTV, bank records, eye whiteness accounts ect... supermadmax
  • Score: -7

7:32am Tue 25 Feb 14

Boonight says...

Supermadmax You have no idea of all the information and facts,but you are more than happy to assume a young man is lying to the police, again you are reading your own version of events. All you have implied is that my son is someone who is a lier and I'm slightly concerned for your lack of empathy. Your opinion is yours and I cannot change that sadly. Enjoy your slightly pessimistic view of things.
Supermadmax You have no idea of all the information and facts,but you are more than happy to assume a young man is lying to the police, again you are reading your own version of events. All you have implied is that my son is someone who is a lier and I'm slightly concerned for your lack of empathy. Your opinion is yours and I cannot change that sadly. Enjoy your slightly pessimistic view of things. Boonight
  • Score: 8

11:47am Tue 25 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

ThisYear wrote:
Nebs wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
DogsMessInLeigh wrote:
And as ThisYear would point out....why has he been described as a 'Clubber'...why not just 'Man' hit over the head at cash point'..
Your stupidity has no limit!

Can you explain why I "would" point that out?
A good point from DogsMessInLeigh.
Still no explanation of the "good point"
Still explanation re: the good point!

Nebs; you are usually precise and concise about issues you comment on...perhaps you had an off day on this matter..
[quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Nebs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]DogsMessInLeigh[/bold] wrote: And as ThisYear would point out....why has he been described as a 'Clubber'...why not just 'Man' hit over the head at cash point'..[/p][/quote]Your stupidity has no limit! Can you explain why I "would" point that out?[/p][/quote]A good point from DogsMessInLeigh.[/p][/quote]Still no explanation of the "good point"[/p][/quote]Still explanation re: the good point! Nebs; you are usually precise and concise about issues you comment on...perhaps you had an off day on this matter.. ThisYear
  • Score: -1

12:23pm Tue 25 Feb 14

CrippsCorner says...

DogsMessInLeigh wrote:
And as ThisYear would point out....why has he been described as a 'Clubber'...why not just 'Man' hit over the head at cash point'..
Because he came from a club maybe?
[quote][p][bold]DogsMessInLeigh[/bold] wrote: And as ThisYear would point out....why has he been described as a 'Clubber'...why not just 'Man' hit over the head at cash point'..[/p][/quote]Because he came from a club maybe? CrippsCorner
  • Score: 2

12:38pm Tue 25 Feb 14

_Lotus_ says...

supermadmax wrote:
Boonight wrote:
Which bit of this story does not add up???
From what I have read - no witnesses @busy time of night, no CCTV images from the scene nor high st, he was hit hard enough to KO him but still has a clear memory that £20 was taken, history of drunk / high clubbers fabricating stories later to be confirmed false. I think he is @ it I'm afraid although I appreciate you need to be biased / loyal.
That is not a busy time of night, sorry, but it is not, clubs tipping out or not, I notice you often seem to play devil's advocate on here, but some of your comments fringe on libel to be quite honest.

Have you considered the possibility that the £20 may have been noticed as missing because the man's bank account actually showed £20 having been drawn out at that time, but it not being on his person in the hosptial?

You have a habit of insinuating people doing and saying things that are quite frankly, well out of order and one of these days, you will do this to somebody who will take exception to what you are saying and decide to take it further.

I would hazard a guess that there were indeed people around, hence why he woke up in the hospital, somebody called an ambulance.
[quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Boonight[/bold] wrote: Which bit of this story does not add up???[/p][/quote]From what I have read - no witnesses @busy time of night, no CCTV images from the scene nor high st, he was hit hard enough to KO him but still has a clear memory that £20 was taken, history of drunk / high clubbers fabricating stories later to be confirmed false. I think he is @ it I'm afraid although I appreciate you need to be biased / loyal.[/p][/quote]That is not a busy time of night, sorry, but it is not, clubs tipping out or not, I notice you often seem to play devil's advocate on here, but some of your comments fringe on libel to be quite honest. Have you considered the possibility that the £20 may have been noticed as missing because the man's bank account actually showed £20 having been drawn out at that time, but it not being on his person in the hosptial? You have a habit of insinuating people doing and saying things that are quite frankly, well out of order and one of these days, you will do this to somebody who will take exception to what you are saying and decide to take it further. I would hazard a guess that there were indeed people around, hence why he woke up in the hospital, somebody called an ambulance. _Lotus_
  • Score: 4

1:26pm Tue 25 Feb 14

supermadmax says...

_Lotus_ wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Boonight wrote:
Which bit of this story does not add up???
From what I have read - no witnesses @busy time of night, no CCTV images from the scene nor high st, he was hit hard enough to KO him but still has a clear memory that £20 was taken, history of drunk / high clubbers fabricating stories later to be confirmed false. I think he is @ it I'm afraid although I appreciate you need to be biased / loyal.
That is not a busy time of night, sorry, but it is not, clubs tipping out or not, I notice you often seem to play devil's advocate on here, but some of your comments fringe on libel to be quite honest.

Have you considered the possibility that the £20 may have been noticed as missing because the man's bank account actually showed £20 having been drawn out at that time, but it not being on his person in the hosptial?

You have a habit of insinuating people doing and saying things that are quite frankly, well out of order and one of these days, you will do this to somebody who will take exception to what you are saying and decide to take it further.

I would hazard a guess that there were indeed people around, hence why he woke up in the hospital, somebody called an ambulance.
Stop being so naive and dramatic!

"Have you considered the possibility that the £20 may have been noticed as missing because the man's bank account actually showed £20 having been drawn out at that time, but it not being on his person in the hosptial? hence why he woke up in the hospital, somebody called an ambulance"

Wow, your speculating and critizing me for speculating !! fyi He did not wake up in hospital, and the person claiming to be his mother says he was not even knocked out at all.

I'm with the guys earlier in the thread I suspect that he simply fell over, embarrassed (because despite your claims it IS busy at that time) , the bouncers called the police, he told a drunken lie and before he knew it he could not back down.

Watch and see as they will be reviewing CCTV in the next week or two and then we will have a better idea of what happened.....
[quote][p][bold]_Lotus_[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Boonight[/bold] wrote: Which bit of this story does not add up???[/p][/quote]From what I have read - no witnesses @busy time of night, no CCTV images from the scene nor high st, he was hit hard enough to KO him but still has a clear memory that £20 was taken, history of drunk / high clubbers fabricating stories later to be confirmed false. I think he is @ it I'm afraid although I appreciate you need to be biased / loyal.[/p][/quote]That is not a busy time of night, sorry, but it is not, clubs tipping out or not, I notice you often seem to play devil's advocate on here, but some of your comments fringe on libel to be quite honest. Have you considered the possibility that the £20 may have been noticed as missing because the man's bank account actually showed £20 having been drawn out at that time, but it not being on his person in the hosptial? You have a habit of insinuating people doing and saying things that are quite frankly, well out of order and one of these days, you will do this to somebody who will take exception to what you are saying and decide to take it further. I would hazard a guess that there were indeed people around, hence why he woke up in the hospital, somebody called an ambulance.[/p][/quote]Stop being so naive and dramatic! "Have you considered the possibility that the £20 may have been noticed as missing because the man's bank account actually showed £20 having been drawn out at that time, but it not being on his person in the hosptial? hence why he woke up in the hospital, somebody called an ambulance" Wow, your speculating and critizing me for speculating !! fyi He did not wake up in hospital, and the person claiming to be his mother says he was not even knocked out at all. I'm with the guys earlier in the thread I suspect that he simply fell over, embarrassed (because despite your claims it IS busy at that time) , the bouncers called the police, he told a drunken lie and before he knew it he could not back down. Watch and see as they will be reviewing CCTV in the next week or two and then we will have a better idea of what happened..... supermadmax
  • Score: 1

4:33pm Tue 25 Feb 14

_Lotus_ says...

supermadmax wrote:
_Lotus_ wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Boonight wrote:
Which bit of this story does not add up???
From what I have read - no witnesses @busy time of night, no CCTV images from the scene nor high st, he was hit hard enough to KO him but still has a clear memory that £20 was taken, history of drunk / high clubbers fabricating stories later to be confirmed false. I think he is @ it I'm afraid although I appreciate you need to be biased / loyal.
That is not a busy time of night, sorry, but it is not, clubs tipping out or not, I notice you often seem to play devil's advocate on here, but some of your comments fringe on libel to be quite honest.

Have you considered the possibility that the £20 may have been noticed as missing because the man's bank account actually showed £20 having been drawn out at that time, but it not being on his person in the hosptial?

You have a habit of insinuating people doing and saying things that are quite frankly, well out of order and one of these days, you will do this to somebody who will take exception to what you are saying and decide to take it further.

I would hazard a guess that there were indeed people around, hence why he woke up in the hospital, somebody called an ambulance.
Stop being so naive and dramatic!

"Have you considered the possibility that the £20 may have been noticed as missing because the man's bank account actually showed £20 having been drawn out at that time, but it not being on his person in the hosptial? hence why he woke up in the hospital, somebody called an ambulance"

Wow, your speculating and critizing me for speculating !! fyi He did not wake up in hospital, and the person claiming to be his mother says he was not even knocked out at all.

I'm with the guys earlier in the thread I suspect that he simply fell over, embarrassed (because despite your claims it IS busy at that time) , the bouncers called the police, he told a drunken lie and before he knew it he could not back down.

Watch and see as they will be reviewing CCTV in the next week or two and then we will have a better idea of what happened.....
wow yeah fancy that, how dare I criticize you eh.

Grow up and expect it, you choose to post comments that always seem to side with the criminal, makes me wonder what you do in your spare time.
[quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]_Lotus_[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Boonight[/bold] wrote: Which bit of this story does not add up???[/p][/quote]From what I have read - no witnesses @busy time of night, no CCTV images from the scene nor high st, he was hit hard enough to KO him but still has a clear memory that £20 was taken, history of drunk / high clubbers fabricating stories later to be confirmed false. I think he is @ it I'm afraid although I appreciate you need to be biased / loyal.[/p][/quote]That is not a busy time of night, sorry, but it is not, clubs tipping out or not, I notice you often seem to play devil's advocate on here, but some of your comments fringe on libel to be quite honest. Have you considered the possibility that the £20 may have been noticed as missing because the man's bank account actually showed £20 having been drawn out at that time, but it not being on his person in the hosptial? You have a habit of insinuating people doing and saying things that are quite frankly, well out of order and one of these days, you will do this to somebody who will take exception to what you are saying and decide to take it further. I would hazard a guess that there were indeed people around, hence why he woke up in the hospital, somebody called an ambulance.[/p][/quote]Stop being so naive and dramatic! "Have you considered the possibility that the £20 may have been noticed as missing because the man's bank account actually showed £20 having been drawn out at that time, but it not being on his person in the hosptial? hence why he woke up in the hospital, somebody called an ambulance" Wow, your speculating and critizing me for speculating !! fyi He did not wake up in hospital, and the person claiming to be his mother says he was not even knocked out at all. I'm with the guys earlier in the thread I suspect that he simply fell over, embarrassed (because despite your claims it IS busy at that time) , the bouncers called the police, he told a drunken lie and before he knew it he could not back down. Watch and see as they will be reviewing CCTV in the next week or two and then we will have a better idea of what happened.....[/p][/quote]wow yeah fancy that, how dare I criticize you eh. Grow up and expect it, you choose to post comments that always seem to side with the criminal, makes me wonder what you do in your spare time. _Lotus_
  • Score: -1

5:00pm Tue 25 Feb 14

Southend's Finest says...

Boonight wrote:
Supermadmax You have no idea of all the information and facts,but you are more than happy to assume a young man is lying to the police, again you are reading your own version of events. All you have implied is that my son is someone who is a lier and I'm slightly concerned for your lack of empathy. Your opinion is yours and I cannot change that sadly. Enjoy your slightly pessimistic view of things.
Well said! I am afraid this cretin does this to every story that is on here, he is a borderline troll. Sorry that your son was injured, I hope he recovers quickly.
[quote][p][bold]Boonight[/bold] wrote: Supermadmax You have no idea of all the information and facts,but you are more than happy to assume a young man is lying to the police, again you are reading your own version of events. All you have implied is that my son is someone who is a lier and I'm slightly concerned for your lack of empathy. Your opinion is yours and I cannot change that sadly. Enjoy your slightly pessimistic view of things.[/p][/quote]Well said! I am afraid this cretin does this to every story that is on here, he is a borderline troll. Sorry that your son was injured, I hope he recovers quickly. Southend's Finest
  • Score: 0

5:45pm Tue 25 Feb 14

carnmountyouknowitmakessense says...

Boonight wrote:
This is my son you are referring to, if it had been your son or any other relatively of yours, and you had seen him after the assault covered in blood I doubt you would be making such flippant comments.
Oh yeah course he is...not
[quote][p][bold]Boonight[/bold] wrote: This is my son you are referring to, if it had been your son or any other relatively of yours, and you had seen him after the assault covered in blood I doubt you would be making such flippant comments.[/p][/quote]Oh yeah course he is...not carnmountyouknowitmakessense
  • Score: 6

5:50pm Tue 25 Feb 14

carnmountyouknowitmakessense says...

supermadmax wrote:
_Lotus_ wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Boonight wrote:
Which bit of this story does not add up???
From what I have read - no witnesses @busy time of night, no CCTV images from the scene nor high st, he was hit hard enough to KO him but still has a clear memory that £20 was taken, history of drunk / high clubbers fabricating stories later to be confirmed false. I think he is @ it I'm afraid although I appreciate you need to be biased / loyal.
That is not a busy time of night, sorry, but it is not, clubs tipping out or not, I notice you often seem to play devil's advocate on here, but some of your comments fringe on libel to be quite honest.

Have you considered the possibility that the £20 may have been noticed as missing because the man's bank account actually showed £20 having been drawn out at that time, but it not being on his person in the hosptial?

You have a habit of insinuating people doing and saying things that are quite frankly, well out of order and one of these days, you will do this to somebody who will take exception to what you are saying and decide to take it further.

I would hazard a guess that there were indeed people around, hence why he woke up in the hospital, somebody called an ambulance.
Stop being so naive and dramatic!

"Have you considered the possibility that the £20 may have been noticed as missing because the man's bank account actually showed £20 having been drawn out at that time, but it not being on his person in the hosptial? hence why he woke up in the hospital, somebody called an ambulance"

Wow, your speculating and critizing me for speculating !! fyi He did not wake up in hospital, and the person claiming to be his mother says he was not even knocked out at all.

I'm with the guys earlier in the thread I suspect that he simply fell over, embarrassed (because despite your claims it IS busy at that time) , the bouncers called the police, he told a drunken lie and before he knew it he could not back down.

Watch and see as they will be reviewing CCTV in the next week or two and then we will have a better idea of what happened.....
A lot of the clubbers are merely drunkards in designer shirts, most wont recall they're behaviour the following day, probably fell over pi55ed, and did a jackanory to save his tw@ttish behaviour.
[quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]_Lotus_[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Boonight[/bold] wrote: Which bit of this story does not add up???[/p][/quote]From what I have read - no witnesses @busy time of night, no CCTV images from the scene nor high st, he was hit hard enough to KO him but still has a clear memory that £20 was taken, history of drunk / high clubbers fabricating stories later to be confirmed false. I think he is @ it I'm afraid although I appreciate you need to be biased / loyal.[/p][/quote]That is not a busy time of night, sorry, but it is not, clubs tipping out or not, I notice you often seem to play devil's advocate on here, but some of your comments fringe on libel to be quite honest. Have you considered the possibility that the £20 may have been noticed as missing because the man's bank account actually showed £20 having been drawn out at that time, but it not being on his person in the hosptial? You have a habit of insinuating people doing and saying things that are quite frankly, well out of order and one of these days, you will do this to somebody who will take exception to what you are saying and decide to take it further. I would hazard a guess that there were indeed people around, hence why he woke up in the hospital, somebody called an ambulance.[/p][/quote]Stop being so naive and dramatic! "Have you considered the possibility that the £20 may have been noticed as missing because the man's bank account actually showed £20 having been drawn out at that time, but it not being on his person in the hosptial? hence why he woke up in the hospital, somebody called an ambulance" Wow, your speculating and critizing me for speculating !! fyi He did not wake up in hospital, and the person claiming to be his mother says he was not even knocked out at all. I'm with the guys earlier in the thread I suspect that he simply fell over, embarrassed (because despite your claims it IS busy at that time) , the bouncers called the police, he told a drunken lie and before he knew it he could not back down. Watch and see as they will be reviewing CCTV in the next week or two and then we will have a better idea of what happened.....[/p][/quote]A lot of the clubbers are merely drunkards in designer shirts, most wont recall they're behaviour the following day, probably fell over pi55ed, and did a jackanory to save his tw@ttish behaviour. carnmountyouknowitmakessense
  • Score: 0

10:24pm Tue 25 Feb 14

supermadmax says...

_Lotus_ wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
_Lotus_ wrote:
supermadmax wrote:
Boonight wrote:
Which bit of this story does not add up???
From what I have read - no witnesses @busy time of night, no CCTV images from the scene nor high st, he was hit hard enough to KO him but still has a clear memory that £20 was taken, history of drunk / high clubbers fabricating stories later to be confirmed false. I think he is @ it I'm afraid although I appreciate you need to be biased / loyal.
That is not a busy time of night, sorry, but it is not, clubs tipping out or not, I notice you often seem to play devil's advocate on here, but some of your comments fringe on libel to be quite honest.

Have you considered the possibility that the £20 may have been noticed as missing because the man's bank account actually showed £20 having been drawn out at that time, but it not being on his person in the hosptial?

You have a habit of insinuating people doing and saying things that are quite frankly, well out of order and one of these days, you will do this to somebody who will take exception to what you are saying and decide to take it further.

I would hazard a guess that there were indeed people around, hence why he woke up in the hospital, somebody called an ambulance.
Stop being so naive and dramatic!

"Have you considered the possibility that the £20 may have been noticed as missing because the man's bank account actually showed £20 having been drawn out at that time, but it not being on his person in the hosptial? hence why he woke up in the hospital, somebody called an ambulance"

Wow, your speculating and critizing me for speculating !! fyi He did not wake up in hospital, and the person claiming to be his mother says he was not even knocked out at all.

I'm with the guys earlier in the thread I suspect that he simply fell over, embarrassed (because despite your claims it IS busy at that time) , the bouncers called the police, he told a drunken lie and before he knew it he could not back down.

Watch and see as they will be reviewing CCTV in the next week or two and then we will have a better idea of what happened.....
wow yeah fancy that, how dare I criticize you eh.

Grow up and expect it, you choose to post comments that always seem to side with the criminal, makes me wonder what you do in your spare time.
Hey ?

You responded to my comment and made comments directly to me, it would have been rude not to respond !! Its not my fault you wrote a silly post that was factually incorrect!
[quote][p][bold]_Lotus_[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]_Lotus_[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]supermadmax[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Boonight[/bold] wrote: Which bit of this story does not add up???[/p][/quote]From what I have read - no witnesses @busy time of night, no CCTV images from the scene nor high st, he was hit hard enough to KO him but still has a clear memory that £20 was taken, history of drunk / high clubbers fabricating stories later to be confirmed false. I think he is @ it I'm afraid although I appreciate you need to be biased / loyal.[/p][/quote]That is not a busy time of night, sorry, but it is not, clubs tipping out or not, I notice you often seem to play devil's advocate on here, but some of your comments fringe on libel to be quite honest. Have you considered the possibility that the £20 may have been noticed as missing because the man's bank account actually showed £20 having been drawn out at that time, but it not being on his person in the hosptial? You have a habit of insinuating people doing and saying things that are quite frankly, well out of order and one of these days, you will do this to somebody who will take exception to what you are saying and decide to take it further. I would hazard a guess that there were indeed people around, hence why he woke up in the hospital, somebody called an ambulance.[/p][/quote]Stop being so naive and dramatic! "Have you considered the possibility that the £20 may have been noticed as missing because the man's bank account actually showed £20 having been drawn out at that time, but it not being on his person in the hosptial? hence why he woke up in the hospital, somebody called an ambulance" Wow, your speculating and critizing me for speculating !! fyi He did not wake up in hospital, and the person claiming to be his mother says he was not even knocked out at all. I'm with the guys earlier in the thread I suspect that he simply fell over, embarrassed (because despite your claims it IS busy at that time) , the bouncers called the police, he told a drunken lie and before he knew it he could not back down. Watch and see as they will be reviewing CCTV in the next week or two and then we will have a better idea of what happened.....[/p][/quote]wow yeah fancy that, how dare I criticize you eh. Grow up and expect it, you choose to post comments that always seem to side with the criminal, makes me wonder what you do in your spare time.[/p][/quote]Hey ? You responded to my comment and made comments directly to me, it would have been rude not to respond !! Its not my fault you wrote a silly post that was factually incorrect! supermadmax
  • Score: 2

10:26pm Tue 25 Feb 14

rachelterry says...

To those making stupid comments. I can only hope you are faced with an equally (or slightly worse) unfortunate event. Hopefully everyone will doubt you or try to prove you wrong in your time of hurt or need. Find something better to do than comment on a local newspaper site, especially a story which you know absolutely nothing about..
To those making stupid comments. I can only hope you are faced with an equally (or slightly worse) unfortunate event. Hopefully everyone will doubt you or try to prove you wrong in your time of hurt or need. Find something better to do than comment on a local newspaper site, especially a story which you know absolutely nothing about.. rachelterry
  • Score: 3

1:07am Wed 26 Feb 14

_Lotus_ says...

Southend's Finest wrote:
Boonight wrote:
Supermadmax You have no idea of all the information and facts,but you are more than happy to assume a young man is lying to the police, again you are reading your own version of events. All you have implied is that my son is someone who is a lier and I'm slightly concerned for your lack of empathy. Your opinion is yours and I cannot change that sadly. Enjoy your slightly pessimistic view of things.
Well said! I am afraid this cretin does this to every story that is on here, he is a borderline troll. Sorry that your son was injured, I hope he recovers quickly.
Quite a few of them troll this site, it is a shame because it actually puts many people off from even commenting on various articles. Many of the ridiculous comments appear to be from children, going by the wording and how they try to string together sentences.

Boonight, I hope your son will be okay and that he gets well asap.
[quote][p][bold]Southend's Finest[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Boonight[/bold] wrote: Supermadmax You have no idea of all the information and facts,but you are more than happy to assume a young man is lying to the police, again you are reading your own version of events. All you have implied is that my son is someone who is a lier and I'm slightly concerned for your lack of empathy. Your opinion is yours and I cannot change that sadly. Enjoy your slightly pessimistic view of things.[/p][/quote]Well said! I am afraid this cretin does this to every story that is on here, he is a borderline troll. Sorry that your son was injured, I hope he recovers quickly.[/p][/quote]Quite a few of them troll this site, it is a shame because it actually puts many people off from even commenting on various articles. Many of the ridiculous comments appear to be from children, going by the wording and how they try to string together sentences. Boonight, I hope your son will be okay and that he gets well asap. _Lotus_
  • Score: 1

4:41pm Wed 26 Feb 14

carnmountyouknowitmakessense says...

rachelterry wrote:
To those making stupid comments. I can only hope you are faced with an equally (or slightly worse) unfortunate event. Hopefully everyone will doubt you or try to prove you wrong in your time of hurt or need. Find something better to do than comment on a local newspaper site, especially a story which you know absolutely nothing about..
Go back to the laundry, this thread is for blokes..
[quote][p][bold]rachelterry[/bold] wrote: To those making stupid comments. I can only hope you are faced with an equally (or slightly worse) unfortunate event. Hopefully everyone will doubt you or try to prove you wrong in your time of hurt or need. Find something better to do than comment on a local newspaper site, especially a story which you know absolutely nothing about..[/p][/quote]Go back to the laundry, this thread is for blokes.. carnmountyouknowitmakessense
  • Score: 0

9:35pm Wed 26 Feb 14

Nebs says...

ThisYear wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
Nebs wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
DogsMessInLeigh wrote:
And as ThisYear would point out....why has he been described as a 'Clubber'...why not just 'Man' hit over the head at cash point'..
Your stupidity has no limit!

Can you explain why I "would" point that out?
A good point from DogsMessInLeigh.
Still no explanation of the "good point"
Still explanation re: the good point!

Nebs; you are usually precise and concise about issues you comment on...perhaps you had an off day on this matter..
I was referring to the point made by dogsmessin leigh. It is reproduced in this thread if you missed it.
[quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Nebs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]DogsMessInLeigh[/bold] wrote: And as ThisYear would point out....why has he been described as a 'Clubber'...why not just 'Man' hit over the head at cash point'..[/p][/quote]Your stupidity has no limit! Can you explain why I "would" point that out?[/p][/quote]A good point from DogsMessInLeigh.[/p][/quote]Still no explanation of the "good point"[/p][/quote]Still explanation re: the good point! Nebs; you are usually precise and concise about issues you comment on...perhaps you had an off day on this matter..[/p][/quote]I was referring to the point made by dogsmessin leigh. It is reproduced in this thread if you missed it. Nebs
  • Score: 0

9:57pm Wed 26 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

Nebs wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
Nebs wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
DogsMessInLeigh wrote:
And as ThisYear would point out....why has he been described as a 'Clubber'...why not just 'Man' hit over the head at cash point'..
Your stupidity has no limit!

Can you explain why I "would" point that out?
A good point from DogsMessInLeigh.
Still no explanation of the "good point"
Still explanation re: the good point!

Nebs; you are usually precise and concise about issues you comment on...perhaps you had an off day on this matter..
I was referring to the point made by dogsmessin leigh. It is reproduced in this thread if you missed it.
But he didn't make a point did he? Which is why you have struggled to explain any point he may have presented...tut tut...thought you knew me better than that..ie I wouldn't challenge such a lazy post by you..."you are in my eye sir, you are in my eye"
[quote][p][bold]Nebs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Nebs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]DogsMessInLeigh[/bold] wrote: And as ThisYear would point out....why has he been described as a 'Clubber'...why not just 'Man' hit over the head at cash point'..[/p][/quote]Your stupidity has no limit! Can you explain why I "would" point that out?[/p][/quote]A good point from DogsMessInLeigh.[/p][/quote]Still no explanation of the "good point"[/p][/quote]Still explanation re: the good point! Nebs; you are usually precise and concise about issues you comment on...perhaps you had an off day on this matter..[/p][/quote]I was referring to the point made by dogsmessin leigh. It is reproduced in this thread if you missed it.[/p][/quote]But he didn't make a point did he? Which is why you have struggled to explain any point he may have presented...tut tut...thought you knew me better than that..ie I wouldn't challenge such a lazy post by you..."you are in my eye sir, you are in my eye" ThisYear
  • Score: -3

12:03am Thu 27 Feb 14

Nebs says...

ThisYear wrote:
Nebs wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
Nebs wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
DogsMessInLeigh wrote:
And as ThisYear would point out....why has he been described as a 'Clubber'...why not just 'Man' hit over the head at cash point'..
Your stupidity has no limit!

Can you explain why I "would" point that out?
A good point from DogsMessInLeigh.
Still no explanation of the "good point"
Still explanation re: the good point!

Nebs; you are usually precise and concise about issues you comment on...perhaps you had an off day on this matter..
I was referring to the point made by dogsmessin leigh. It is reproduced in this thread if you missed it.
But he didn't make a point did he? Which is why you have struggled to explain any point he may have presented...tut tut...thought you knew me better than that..ie I wouldn't challenge such a lazy post by you..."you are in my eye sir, you are in my eye"
Yes he did. The point related to a thread on another story on which you made a comment. I remembered that comment as, it would seem, did dogsmessinleigh. I am surprised you don't remember it.
[quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Nebs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Nebs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]DogsMessInLeigh[/bold] wrote: And as ThisYear would point out....why has he been described as a 'Clubber'...why not just 'Man' hit over the head at cash point'..[/p][/quote]Your stupidity has no limit! Can you explain why I "would" point that out?[/p][/quote]A good point from DogsMessInLeigh.[/p][/quote]Still no explanation of the "good point"[/p][/quote]Still explanation re: the good point! Nebs; you are usually precise and concise about issues you comment on...perhaps you had an off day on this matter..[/p][/quote]I was referring to the point made by dogsmessin leigh. It is reproduced in this thread if you missed it.[/p][/quote]But he didn't make a point did he? Which is why you have struggled to explain any point he may have presented...tut tut...thought you knew me better than that..ie I wouldn't challenge such a lazy post by you..."you are in my eye sir, you are in my eye"[/p][/quote]Yes he did. The point related to a thread on another story on which you made a comment. I remembered that comment as, it would seem, did dogsmessinleigh. I am surprised you don't remember it. Nebs
  • Score: -2

3:21pm Thu 27 Feb 14

Who_Flung_Dung says...

Lets all kiss and make up!!
Lets all kiss and make up!! Who_Flung_Dung
  • Score: -1

5:29pm Thu 27 Feb 14

ThisYear says...

Nebs wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
Nebs wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
Nebs wrote:
ThisYear wrote:
DogsMessInLeigh wrote:
And as ThisYear would point out....why has he been described as a 'Clubber'...why not just 'Man' hit over the head at cash point'..
Your stupidity has no limit!

Can you explain why I "would" point that out?
A good point from DogsMessInLeigh.
Still no explanation of the "good point"
Still explanation re: the good point!

Nebs; you are usually precise and concise about issues you comment on...perhaps you had an off day on this matter..
I was referring to the point made by dogsmessin leigh. It is reproduced in this thread if you missed it.
But he didn't make a point did he? Which is why you have struggled to explain any point he may have presented...tut tut...thought you knew me better than that..ie I wouldn't challenge such a lazy post by you..."you are in my eye sir, you are in my eye"
Yes he did. The point related to a thread on another story on which you made a comment. I remembered that comment as, it would seem, did dogsmessinleigh. I am surprised you don't remember it.
I asked what the point was he was making not if he had made a comment on here or point on another thread..so again; what point is it on this thread that you deem to be good ?

If you read his post, he is in fact crediting me with making the point

**And as ThisYear would point out.**

Are you then saying his point was good which he credits me with?

He seems to have ducked out of the matter asap..
[quote][p][bold]Nebs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Nebs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Nebs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ThisYear[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]DogsMessInLeigh[/bold] wrote: And as ThisYear would point out....why has he been described as a 'Clubber'...why not just 'Man' hit over the head at cash point'..[/p][/quote]Your stupidity has no limit! Can you explain why I "would" point that out?[/p][/quote]A good point from DogsMessInLeigh.[/p][/quote]Still no explanation of the "good point"[/p][/quote]Still explanation re: the good point! Nebs; you are usually precise and concise about issues you comment on...perhaps you had an off day on this matter..[/p][/quote]I was referring to the point made by dogsmessin leigh. It is reproduced in this thread if you missed it.[/p][/quote]But he didn't make a point did he? Which is why you have struggled to explain any point he may have presented...tut tut...thought you knew me better than that..ie I wouldn't challenge such a lazy post by you..."you are in my eye sir, you are in my eye"[/p][/quote]Yes he did. The point related to a thread on another story on which you made a comment. I remembered that comment as, it would seem, did dogsmessinleigh. I am surprised you don't remember it.[/p][/quote]I asked what the point was he was making not if he had made a comment on here or point on another thread..so again; what point is it on this thread that you deem to be good ? If you read his post, he is in fact crediting me with making the point **And as ThisYear would point out.** Are you then saying his point was good which he credits me with? He seems to have ducked out of the matter asap.. ThisYear
  • Score: -1

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree