Fire crew called to Southend flat

Fire crew called to Southend flat

Fire crew called to Southend flat

First published in Local News

A FIRE crew was called to a flat fire in Southend this morning.

The fire is believed to have been caused by a microwave that was in use and resulted in a smoke-logged flat in Ferndown Close.

After receiving a call at 2am in the morning two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus quickly extinguished the fire before proceeding to ventilate the flat and remove the smoke.

No-one was hurt in the incident and no other flats were damaged.


Post a comment

Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree