£53,000 secured to tidy up Canvey Lake

Echo: Canvey Lake Canvey Lake

LONG-awaited works to tidy up Canvey Lake are set to get underway in the New Year.

£53,000 of funding for the first phase of a two-pronged programme has been secured to improve the state of the lake in Denham Road, Canvey.

The work, which will include reinforcing areas of bank erosion, bank restoration, installing fishing pegs and a bird feeding station, reed cutting works and the creation of a two-metre channel to create a definition between the bank edge and water.

Ray Howard, district and county councillor for Canvey, said: “As one of the team that’s worked hard from its inception, I think at long last the public will see we mean business to bring the lake up to a very high standard.

“It’s a wonderful amenity and we apologise for the delay, but it’s not been our fault.

“There’s been a problem from A to Z every time we have gone to do something and it’s taken longer than we thought, but it’s all working out well now.”

The first phase is expected to start on January 7, weather permitting, and will continue for six weeks.

The rest of the work will start later on in 2013.

Veolia Pitsea Marshes Trust has given £38,000 of funding to the project and £15,000 has been allocated by Essex County Council’s Big Society fund.

More cash will be applied for to pay for the completion of phase two.

Geraldine Vallis, community and events officer at Canvey Town Council, explained while the work is being carried out the Denham Road car park will be closed to the public.

She said: “Unfortunately the car park will be closed during this period of work to enable the contractor to use this for their welfare unit and various parts of the lake area will be cordoned off by the contractor for health and safety reasons.

“There will be a need for vehicle movement from various entrance points to the lake, but this will be done with as little disruption to residents as possible.

“The contractor will be on site from 8am, but no work will commence until after 8.30am and it will finish by 6pm.”

The town council is also reviewing ongoing maintenance requirements for the lake and is in talks with the Environment Agency to put together a management plan and reed cutting programme.

Plans to push ahead with an £800,000 refurbishment of the lake stalled in March, after protected water voles were found on the site, which legally cannot be disturbed.

For more information about the works, call Canvey Town Council’s clerk on 01268 683965 or e-mail clerk@canveyisland-tc.gov.uk

Comments (19)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

3:20pm Wed 19 Dec 12

Carnabackable says...

Sham those doing community service couldn't have helped ...
Sham those doing community service couldn't have helped ... Carnabackable

4:11pm Wed 19 Dec 12

upset says...

Well done Ray without your close links and associations with both Viola and ECC this would never been done.
Keep up the good work Mr Canvey.
Well done Ray without your close links and associations with both Viola and ECC this would never been done. Keep up the good work Mr Canvey. upset

5:16pm Wed 19 Dec 12

loppyears says...

This is the biggest waste of 53k ive ever known. In fact any money spent on Canvey is a waste. By the time they have finished spending this money. There will be shopping trolleys used syringes and old bikes dumped in there. People from Canvey have no respect for themselves let alone a nice lake like this.
This is the biggest waste of 53k ive ever known. In fact any money spent on Canvey is a waste. By the time they have finished spending this money. There will be shopping trolleys used syringes and old bikes dumped in there. People from Canvey have no respect for themselves let alone a nice lake like this. loppyears

7:00pm Wed 19 Dec 12

upset says...

loppyears wrote:
This is the biggest waste of 53k ive ever known. In fact any money spent on Canvey is a waste. By the time they have finished spending this money. There will be shopping trolleys used syringes and old bikes dumped in there. People from Canvey have no respect for themselves let alone a nice lake like this.
Shame we all cant live in your world, somewhere like Basildon and or Southend I suspect, such nice people live there!!!
[quote][p][bold]loppyears[/bold] wrote: This is the biggest waste of 53k ive ever known. In fact any money spent on Canvey is a waste. By the time they have finished spending this money. There will be shopping trolleys used syringes and old bikes dumped in there. People from Canvey have no respect for themselves let alone a nice lake like this.[/p][/quote]Shame we all cant live in your world, somewhere like Basildon and or Southend I suspect, such nice people live there!!! upset

8:12pm Wed 19 Dec 12

loppyears says...

upset wrote:
loppyears wrote:
This is the biggest waste of 53k ive ever known. In fact any money spent on Canvey is a waste. By the time they have finished spending this money. There will be shopping trolleys used syringes and old bikes dumped in there. People from Canvey have no respect for themselves let alone a nice lake like this.
Shame we all cant live in your world, somewhere like Basildon and or Southend I suspect, such nice people live there!!!
I live in Rochford actually one of the lowest crime rates in the country. Sorry to burst your bubble.
[quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]loppyears[/bold] wrote: This is the biggest waste of 53k ive ever known. In fact any money spent on Canvey is a waste. By the time they have finished spending this money. There will be shopping trolleys used syringes and old bikes dumped in there. People from Canvey have no respect for themselves let alone a nice lake like this.[/p][/quote]Shame we all cant live in your world, somewhere like Basildon and or Southend I suspect, such nice people live there!!![/p][/quote]I live in Rochford actually one of the lowest crime rates in the country. Sorry to burst your bubble. loppyears

2:04am Thu 20 Dec 12

soul man says...

loppyears wrote:
upset wrote:
loppyears wrote:
This is the biggest waste of 53k ive ever known. In fact any money spent on Canvey is a waste. By the time they have finished spending this money. There will be shopping trolleys used syringes and old bikes dumped in there. People from Canvey have no respect for themselves let alone a nice lake like this.
Shame we all cant live in your world, somewhere like Basildon and or Southend I suspect, such nice people live there!!!
I live in Rochford actually one of the lowest crime rates in the country. Sorry to burst your bubble.
oh, such a snob we are, wait till the average joe soap moves in, you will soon change your outlook, i shall be scouring the news for a report on the crime that happens in rochford, then wait to hear of your comments
[quote][p][bold]loppyears[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]loppyears[/bold] wrote: This is the biggest waste of 53k ive ever known. In fact any money spent on Canvey is a waste. By the time they have finished spending this money. There will be shopping trolleys used syringes and old bikes dumped in there. People from Canvey have no respect for themselves let alone a nice lake like this.[/p][/quote]Shame we all cant live in your world, somewhere like Basildon and or Southend I suspect, such nice people live there!!![/p][/quote]I live in Rochford actually one of the lowest crime rates in the country. Sorry to burst your bubble.[/p][/quote]oh, such a snob we are, wait till the average joe soap moves in, you will soon change your outlook, i shall be scouring the news for a report on the crime that happens in rochford, then wait to hear of your comments soul man

8:36am Thu 20 Dec 12

Brunning999 says...

How much more money is going to be spent on something many locals use as a rubbish dump !
How much more money is going to be spent on something many locals use as a rubbish dump ! Brunning999

8:37am Thu 20 Dec 12

AndyBSG says...

loppyears wrote:
upset wrote:
loppyears wrote:
This is the biggest waste of 53k ive ever known. In fact any money spent on Canvey is a waste. By the time they have finished spending this money. There will be shopping trolleys used syringes and old bikes dumped in there. People from Canvey have no respect for themselves let alone a nice lake like this.
Shame we all cant live in your world, somewhere like Basildon and or Southend I suspect, such nice people live there!!!
I live in Rochford actually one of the lowest crime rates in the country. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Odd that because the actual crime rate in Rochford according to Essex Police data is 6.74% compared to Canvey's 6.81%

Southend's rate is 27.02%, Pitsea is 13.33 and Central Basildon is 31.04%

So the difference between ' your cso called crime free' Rochford and the 'haven of villains' that you claim Canvey to be is actually less than a negligible 0.1%.

Also worth noting that Rochford comes nowhere near the top of the table for Essex, let alone the country, as you seem to think, with Benfleet, Billericay, Hadleigh, Wickford, South Woodham, Hockley, Hullbridge, Rayleigh and too many others to name that all fall way under the 5% mark.

I would suggest you go back and check your source that states 'Rochford has one of the lowest crime rates in the country' because they're clearly inaccurate.
[quote][p][bold]loppyears[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]loppyears[/bold] wrote: This is the biggest waste of 53k ive ever known. In fact any money spent on Canvey is a waste. By the time they have finished spending this money. There will be shopping trolleys used syringes and old bikes dumped in there. People from Canvey have no respect for themselves let alone a nice lake like this.[/p][/quote]Shame we all cant live in your world, somewhere like Basildon and or Southend I suspect, such nice people live there!!![/p][/quote]I live in Rochford actually one of the lowest crime rates in the country. Sorry to burst your bubble.[/p][/quote]Odd that because the actual crime rate in Rochford according to Essex Police data is 6.74% compared to Canvey's 6.81% Southend's rate is 27.02%, Pitsea is 13.33 and Central Basildon is 31.04% So the difference between ' your cso called crime free' Rochford and the 'haven of villains' that you claim Canvey to be is actually less than a negligible 0.1%. Also worth noting that Rochford comes nowhere near the top of the table for Essex, let alone the country, as you seem to think, with Benfleet, Billericay, Hadleigh, Wickford, South Woodham, Hockley, Hullbridge, Rayleigh and too many others to name that all fall way under the 5% mark. I would suggest you go back and check your source that states 'Rochford has one of the lowest crime rates in the country' because they're clearly inaccurate. AndyBSG

10:34am Thu 20 Dec 12

iknowbetter says...

loppyears wrote:
upset wrote:
loppyears wrote:
This is the biggest waste of 53k ive ever known. In fact any money spent on Canvey is a waste. By the time they have finished spending this money. There will be shopping trolleys used syringes and old bikes dumped in there. People from Canvey have no respect for themselves let alone a nice lake like this.
Shame we all cant live in your world, somewhere like Basildon and or Southend I suspect, such nice people live there!!!
I live in Rochford actually one of the lowest crime rates in the country. Sorry to burst your bubble.
It never ceases to amaze me when people make such comments in a place they clearly dont have all the facts about.
You have also made a bold statement regarding crime figures, exactly where is Rochford in the pecking order regarding crime figures for the whole country? I think you may want to revise what you claim with proper facts, otherwise people may not take you seriously. :)
[quote][p][bold]loppyears[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]loppyears[/bold] wrote: This is the biggest waste of 53k ive ever known. In fact any money spent on Canvey is a waste. By the time they have finished spending this money. There will be shopping trolleys used syringes and old bikes dumped in there. People from Canvey have no respect for themselves let alone a nice lake like this.[/p][/quote]Shame we all cant live in your world, somewhere like Basildon and or Southend I suspect, such nice people live there!!![/p][/quote]I live in Rochford actually one of the lowest crime rates in the country. Sorry to burst your bubble.[/p][/quote]It never ceases to amaze me when people make such comments in a place they clearly dont have all the facts about. You have also made a bold statement regarding crime figures, exactly where is Rochford in the pecking order regarding crime figures for the whole country? I think you may want to revise what you claim with proper facts, otherwise people may not take you seriously. :) iknowbetter

11:44am Thu 20 Dec 12

John T Pharro says...

AndyBSG wrote:
loppyears wrote:
upset wrote:
loppyears wrote:
This is the biggest waste of 53k ive ever known. In fact any money spent on Canvey is a waste. By the time they have finished spending this money. There will be shopping trolleys used syringes and old bikes dumped in there. People from Canvey have no respect for themselves let alone a nice lake like this.
Shame we all cant live in your world, somewhere like Basildon and or Southend I suspect, such nice people live there!!!
I live in Rochford actually one of the lowest crime rates in the country. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Odd that because the actual crime rate in Rochford according to Essex Police data is 6.74% compared to Canvey's 6.81%

Southend's rate is 27.02%, Pitsea is 13.33 and Central Basildon is 31.04%

So the difference between ' your cso called crime free' Rochford and the 'haven of villains' that you claim Canvey to be is actually less than a negligible 0.1%.

Also worth noting that Rochford comes nowhere near the top of the table for Essex, let alone the country, as you seem to think, with Benfleet, Billericay, Hadleigh, Wickford, South Woodham, Hockley, Hullbridge, Rayleigh and too many others to name that all fall way under the 5% mark.

I would suggest you go back and check your source that states 'Rochford has one of the lowest crime rates in the country' because they're clearly inaccurate.
"loppyears" seems to have gone very quiet.
Looks like loppyears 0 AndyBSG 1
No contest really AndyBSG.
[quote][p][bold]AndyBSG[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]loppyears[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]loppyears[/bold] wrote: This is the biggest waste of 53k ive ever known. In fact any money spent on Canvey is a waste. By the time they have finished spending this money. There will be shopping trolleys used syringes and old bikes dumped in there. People from Canvey have no respect for themselves let alone a nice lake like this.[/p][/quote]Shame we all cant live in your world, somewhere like Basildon and or Southend I suspect, such nice people live there!!![/p][/quote]I live in Rochford actually one of the lowest crime rates in the country. Sorry to burst your bubble.[/p][/quote]Odd that because the actual crime rate in Rochford according to Essex Police data is 6.74% compared to Canvey's 6.81% Southend's rate is 27.02%, Pitsea is 13.33 and Central Basildon is 31.04% So the difference between ' your cso called crime free' Rochford and the 'haven of villains' that you claim Canvey to be is actually less than a negligible 0.1%. Also worth noting that Rochford comes nowhere near the top of the table for Essex, let alone the country, as you seem to think, with Benfleet, Billericay, Hadleigh, Wickford, South Woodham, Hockley, Hullbridge, Rayleigh and too many others to name that all fall way under the 5% mark. I would suggest you go back and check your source that states 'Rochford has one of the lowest crime rates in the country' because they're clearly inaccurate.[/p][/quote]"loppyears" seems to have gone very quiet. Looks like loppyears 0 AndyBSG 1 No contest really AndyBSG. John T Pharro

5:50pm Thu 20 Dec 12

upset says...

John T Pharro wrote:
AndyBSG wrote:
loppyears wrote:
upset wrote:
loppyears wrote:
This is the biggest waste of 53k ive ever known. In fact any money spent on Canvey is a waste. By the time they have finished spending this money. There will be shopping trolleys used syringes and old bikes dumped in there. People from Canvey have no respect for themselves let alone a nice lake like this.
Shame we all cant live in your world, somewhere like Basildon and or Southend I suspect, such nice people live there!!!
I live in Rochford actually one of the lowest crime rates in the country. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Odd that because the actual crime rate in Rochford according to Essex Police data is 6.74% compared to Canvey's 6.81%

Southend's rate is 27.02%, Pitsea is 13.33 and Central Basildon is 31.04%

So the difference between ' your cso called crime free' Rochford and the 'haven of villains' that you claim Canvey to be is actually less than a negligible 0.1%.

Also worth noting that Rochford comes nowhere near the top of the table for Essex, let alone the country, as you seem to think, with Benfleet, Billericay, Hadleigh, Wickford, South Woodham, Hockley, Hullbridge, Rayleigh and too many others to name that all fall way under the 5% mark.

I would suggest you go back and check your source that states 'Rochford has one of the lowest crime rates in the country' because they're clearly inaccurate.
"loppyears" seems to have gone very quiet.
Looks like loppyears 0 AndyBSG 1
No contest really AndyBSG.
Be careful John you are supporting me.
Have a great Christmas John and the other posters on Echo web pages
[quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AndyBSG[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]loppyears[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]loppyears[/bold] wrote: This is the biggest waste of 53k ive ever known. In fact any money spent on Canvey is a waste. By the time they have finished spending this money. There will be shopping trolleys used syringes and old bikes dumped in there. People from Canvey have no respect for themselves let alone a nice lake like this.[/p][/quote]Shame we all cant live in your world, somewhere like Basildon and or Southend I suspect, such nice people live there!!![/p][/quote]I live in Rochford actually one of the lowest crime rates in the country. Sorry to burst your bubble.[/p][/quote]Odd that because the actual crime rate in Rochford according to Essex Police data is 6.74% compared to Canvey's 6.81% Southend's rate is 27.02%, Pitsea is 13.33 and Central Basildon is 31.04% So the difference between ' your cso called crime free' Rochford and the 'haven of villains' that you claim Canvey to be is actually less than a negligible 0.1%. Also worth noting that Rochford comes nowhere near the top of the table for Essex, let alone the country, as you seem to think, with Benfleet, Billericay, Hadleigh, Wickford, South Woodham, Hockley, Hullbridge, Rayleigh and too many others to name that all fall way under the 5% mark. I would suggest you go back and check your source that states 'Rochford has one of the lowest crime rates in the country' because they're clearly inaccurate.[/p][/quote]"loppyears" seems to have gone very quiet. Looks like loppyears 0 AndyBSG 1 No contest really AndyBSG.[/p][/quote]Be careful John you are supporting me. Have a great Christmas John and the other posters on Echo web pages upset

2:38pm Fri 21 Dec 12

loppyears says...

mmm 2 months ago rochford is quoted in the very paper you all seem to love so much as having the THE lowest crime rate in the whole country.
http://www.echo-news
.co.uk/news/local_ne
ws/rayleigh/9969312.
Residents_warned_abo
ut_burglar_alarms_in
_Rochford/

It would seem I didnt make anything up. However if this information is not good enough for you.
rochford is also the only place in Essex ranked in the top 10 places to live in the whole country.
http://www.rochford-
today.co.uk/news.cfm
?id=21170&headline=R
ochford%20voted%20on
e%20of%20the%20best%
20places%20to%20live

I think the only way we will see Canvey in a places to live ranking article is if they done the worst 10 places to live in the world.
mmm 2 months ago rochford is quoted in the very paper you all seem to love so much as having the THE lowest crime rate in the whole country. http://www.echo-news .co.uk/news/local_ne ws/rayleigh/9969312. Residents_warned_abo ut_burglar_alarms_in _Rochford/ It would seem I didnt make anything up. However if this information is not good enough for you. rochford is also the only place in Essex ranked in the top 10 places to live in the whole country. http://www.rochford- today.co.uk/news.cfm ?id=21170&headline=R ochford%20voted%20on e%20of%20the%20best% 20places%20to%20live I think the only way we will see Canvey in a places to live ranking article is if they done the worst 10 places to live in the world. loppyears

2:53pm Fri 21 Dec 12

loppyears says...

Helllloooo Iknownothing Have you anything to say????????????
Helllloooo Iknownothing Have you anything to say???????????? loppyears

11:30am Sat 22 Dec 12

upset says...

loppyears wrote:
mmm 2 months ago rochford is quoted in the very paper you all seem to love so much as having the THE lowest crime rate in the whole country.
http://www.echo-news

.co.uk/news/local_ne

ws/rayleigh/9969312.

Residents_warned_abo

ut_burglar_alarms_in

_Rochford/

It would seem I didnt make anything up. However if this information is not good enough for you.
rochford is also the only place in Essex ranked in the top 10 places to live in the whole country.
http://www.rochford-

today.co.uk/news.cfm

?id=21170&headli
ne=R
ochford%20voted%20on

e%20of%20the%20best%

20places%20to%20live


I think the only way we will see Canvey in a places to live ranking article is if they done the worst 10 places to live in the world.
The articles you quote are from the Echo!!!!!!!!
[quote][p][bold]loppyears[/bold] wrote: mmm 2 months ago rochford is quoted in the very paper you all seem to love so much as having the THE lowest crime rate in the whole country. http://www.echo-news .co.uk/news/local_ne ws/rayleigh/9969312. Residents_warned_abo ut_burglar_alarms_in _Rochford/ It would seem I didnt make anything up. However if this information is not good enough for you. rochford is also the only place in Essex ranked in the top 10 places to live in the whole country. http://www.rochford- today.co.uk/news.cfm ?id=21170&headli ne=R ochford%20voted%20on e%20of%20the%20best% 20places%20to%20live I think the only way we will see Canvey in a places to live ranking article is if they done the worst 10 places to live in the world.[/p][/quote]The articles you quote are from the Echo!!!!!!!! upset

12:47pm Sat 22 Dec 12

loppyears says...

upset wrote:
loppyears wrote:
mmm 2 months ago rochford is quoted in the very paper you all seem to love so much as having the THE lowest crime rate in the whole country.
http://www.echo-news


.co.uk/news/local_ne


ws/rayleigh/9969312.


Residents_warned_abo


ut_burglar_alarms_in


_Rochford/

It would seem I didnt make anything up. However if this information is not good enough for you.
rochford is also the only place in Essex ranked in the top 10 places to live in the whole country.
http://www.rochford-


today.co.uk/news.cfm


?id=21170&headli

ne=R
ochford%20voted%20on


e%20of%20the%20best%


20places%20to%20live



I think the only way we will see Canvey in a places to live ranking article is if they done the worst 10 places to live in the world.
The articles you quote are from the Echo!!!!!!!!
Well done Einstein.
[quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]loppyears[/bold] wrote: mmm 2 months ago rochford is quoted in the very paper you all seem to love so much as having the THE lowest crime rate in the whole country. http://www.echo-news .co.uk/news/local_ne ws/rayleigh/9969312. Residents_warned_abo ut_burglar_alarms_in _Rochford/ It would seem I didnt make anything up. However if this information is not good enough for you. rochford is also the only place in Essex ranked in the top 10 places to live in the whole country. http://www.rochford- today.co.uk/news.cfm ?id=21170&headli ne=R ochford%20voted%20on e%20of%20the%20best% 20places%20to%20live I think the only way we will see Canvey in a places to live ranking article is if they done the worst 10 places to live in the world.[/p][/quote]The articles you quote are from the Echo!!!!!!!![/p][/quote]Well done Einstein. loppyears

3:45pm Sat 22 Dec 12

upset says...

loppyears wrote:
upset wrote:
loppyears wrote:
mmm 2 months ago rochford is quoted in the very paper you all seem to love so much as having the THE lowest crime rate in the whole country.
http://www.echo-news



.co.uk/news/local_ne



ws/rayleigh/9969312.



Residents_warned_abo



ut_burglar_alarms_in



_Rochford/

It would seem I didnt make anything up. However if this information is not good enough for you.
rochford is also the only place in Essex ranked in the top 10 places to live in the whole country.
http://www.rochford-



today.co.uk/news.cfm



?id=21170&headli


ne=R
ochford%20voted%20on



e%20of%20the%20best%



20places%20to%20live




I think the only way we will see Canvey in a places to live ranking article is if they done the worst 10 places to live in the world.
The articles you quote are from the Echo!!!!!!!!
Well done Einstein.
Do you not understand what exclamation marks denote?

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

An exclamation mark usually shows strong feeling, such as surprise, anger or joy. Using an exclamation mark when writing is rather like shouting or raising your voice when speaking.

For more information, visit this link http://www.englishcl
ub.com/writing/punct


My reasoning for use was that you believed what was written in the Echo over the official figures!!!
[quote][p][bold]loppyears[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]loppyears[/bold] wrote: mmm 2 months ago rochford is quoted in the very paper you all seem to love so much as having the THE lowest crime rate in the whole country. http://www.echo-news .co.uk/news/local_ne ws/rayleigh/9969312. Residents_warned_abo ut_burglar_alarms_in _Rochford/ It would seem I didnt make anything up. However if this information is not good enough for you. rochford is also the only place in Essex ranked in the top 10 places to live in the whole country. http://www.rochford- today.co.uk/news.cfm ?id=21170&headli ne=R ochford%20voted%20on e%20of%20the%20best% 20places%20to%20live I think the only way we will see Canvey in a places to live ranking article is if they done the worst 10 places to live in the world.[/p][/quote]The articles you quote are from the Echo!!!!!!!![/p][/quote]Well done Einstein.[/p][/quote]Do you not understand what exclamation marks denote? Best Answer - Chosen by Voters An exclamation mark usually shows strong feeling, such as surprise, anger or joy. Using an exclamation mark when writing is rather like shouting or raising your voice when speaking. For more information, visit this link http://www.englishcl ub.com/writing/punct … My reasoning for use was that you believed what was written in the Echo over the official figures!!! upset

9:06pm Sat 22 Dec 12

loppyears says...

http://rdm.rochford.
gov.uk/index.php/201
2/05/30/the-rochford
-district-is-in-the-
top-ten/
http://rdm.rochford. gov.uk/index.php/201 2/05/30/the-rochford -district-is-in-the- top-ten/ loppyears

9:07pm Sat 22 Dec 12

loppyears says...

that one deffo works
that one deffo works loppyears

9:39am Sun 23 Dec 12

upset says...

loppyears wrote:
http://rdm.rochford.

gov.uk/index.php/201

2/05/30/the-rochford

-district-is-in-the-

top-ten/
No it does not.
[quote][p][bold]loppyears[/bold] wrote: http://rdm.rochford. gov.uk/index.php/201 2/05/30/the-rochford -district-is-in-the- top-ten/[/p][/quote]No it does not. upset

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree