Councillors approve outline plans to build homes on Thorney Bay Caravan Park

CONTROVERSIAL plans to build a number of homes at Canvey's Thorney Bay Caravan Park have been backed by councillors for a second time.

Castle Point Council's development control committee approved an outline application submitted by millionaire businessman Jeff King.

However, in the latest application it is not specified how many homes will be built.

In the vote, eight councillors voted in favour of the application while four were against.

Comments (29)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

2:21pm Wed 6 Feb 13

Carnabackable says...

That's Grand news, get rid of those caravan dwellers, a real step forward..
That's Grand news, get rid of those caravan dwellers, a real step forward.. Carnabackable

2:32pm Wed 6 Feb 13

upset says...

Carnabackable wrote:
That's Grand news, get rid of those caravan dwellers, a real step forward..
HERE HERE but wait for the moaners!!!
[quote][p][bold]Carnabackable[/bold] wrote: That's Grand news, get rid of those caravan dwellers, a real step forward..[/p][/quote]HERE HERE but wait for the moaners!!! upset

5:17pm Wed 6 Feb 13

marshman says...

It really is great to see a local council attempting to put government policy into action.

What next?

Homosexual Marriages at Kiln Road?

Oh, nearly forgot;

"MOAN MOAN MOAN"
It really is great to see a local council attempting to put government policy into action. What next? Homosexual Marriages at Kiln Road? Oh, nearly forgot; "MOAN MOAN MOAN" marshman

5:32pm Wed 6 Feb 13

upset says...

marshman wrote:
It really is great to see a local council attempting to put government policy into action.

What next?

Homosexual Marriages at Kiln Road?

Oh, nearly forgot;

"MOAN MOAN MOAN"
Nice to see the cap fits.
[quote][p][bold]marshman[/bold] wrote: It really is great to see a local council attempting to put government policy into action. What next? Homosexual Marriages at Kiln Road? Oh, nearly forgot; "MOAN MOAN MOAN"[/p][/quote]Nice to see the cap fits. upset

5:43pm Wed 6 Feb 13

marshman says...

upset wrote:
marshman wrote: It really is great to see a local council attempting to put government policy into action. What next? Homosexual Marriages at Kiln Road? Oh, nearly forgot; "MOAN MOAN MOAN"
Nice to see the cap fits.
Said that to my first wife once ;o)
[quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]marshman[/bold] wrote: It really is great to see a local council attempting to put government policy into action. What next? Homosexual Marriages at Kiln Road? Oh, nearly forgot; "MOAN MOAN MOAN"[/p][/quote]Nice to see the cap fits.[/p][/quote]Said that to my first wife once ;o) marshman

6:50pm Wed 6 Feb 13

John T Pharro says...

upset wrote:
Carnabackable wrote:
That's Grand news, get rid of those caravan dwellers, a real step forward..
HERE HERE but wait for the moaners!!!
Does this get rid of the all the caravans?
Not a moan, just answer the question.
Just for the record do you know why this uncontrolled development of unlimited caravans on what was a holiday camp was allowed to happen?
Before I tell you, you tell me.
[quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Carnabackable[/bold] wrote: That's Grand news, get rid of those caravan dwellers, a real step forward..[/p][/quote]HERE HERE but wait for the moaners!!![/p][/quote]Does this get rid of the all the caravans? Not a moan, just answer the question. Just for the record do you know why this uncontrolled development of unlimited caravans on what was a holiday camp was allowed to happen? Before I tell you, you tell me. John T Pharro

6:56pm Wed 6 Feb 13

upset says...

John T Pharro wrote:
upset wrote:
Carnabackable wrote:
That's Grand news, get rid of those caravan dwellers, a real step forward..
HERE HERE but wait for the moaners!!!
Does this get rid of the all the caravans?
Not a moan, just answer the question.
Just for the record do you know why this uncontrolled development of unlimited caravans on what was a holiday camp was allowed to happen?
Before I tell you, you tell me.
Oh do tell
[quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Carnabackable[/bold] wrote: That's Grand news, get rid of those caravan dwellers, a real step forward..[/p][/quote]HERE HERE but wait for the moaners!!![/p][/quote]Does this get rid of the all the caravans? Not a moan, just answer the question. Just for the record do you know why this uncontrolled development of unlimited caravans on what was a holiday camp was allowed to happen? Before I tell you, you tell me.[/p][/quote]Oh do tell upset

7:05pm Wed 6 Feb 13

John T Pharro says...

Why, you say you know everything so you go first or admit you have no idea at all have you.
Why, you say you know everything so you go first or admit you have no idea at all have you. John T Pharro

7:17pm Wed 6 Feb 13

John T Pharro says...

upset wrote:
John T Pharro wrote:
upset wrote:
Carnabackable wrote:
That's Grand news, get rid of those caravan dwellers, a real step forward..
HERE HERE but wait for the moaners!!!
Does this get rid of the all the caravans?
Not a moan, just answer the question.
Just for the record do you know why this uncontrolled development of unlimited caravans on what was a holiday camp was allowed to happen?
Before I tell you, you tell me.
Oh do tell
Come on 'upset" see my above post. Answer.
[quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Carnabackable[/bold] wrote: That's Grand news, get rid of those caravan dwellers, a real step forward..[/p][/quote]HERE HERE but wait for the moaners!!![/p][/quote]Does this get rid of the all the caravans? Not a moan, just answer the question. Just for the record do you know why this uncontrolled development of unlimited caravans on what was a holiday camp was allowed to happen? Before I tell you, you tell me.[/p][/quote]Oh do tell[/p][/quote]Come on 'upset" see my above post. Answer. John T Pharro

7:37pm Wed 6 Feb 13

upset says...

marshman wrote:
upset wrote:
marshman wrote: It really is great to see a local council attempting to put government policy into action. What next? Homosexual Marriages at Kiln Road? Oh, nearly forgot; "MOAN MOAN MOAN"
Nice to see the cap fits.
Said that to my first wife once ;o)
Nice reply
[quote][p][bold]marshman[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]marshman[/bold] wrote: It really is great to see a local council attempting to put government policy into action. What next? Homosexual Marriages at Kiln Road? Oh, nearly forgot; "MOAN MOAN MOAN"[/p][/quote]Nice to see the cap fits.[/p][/quote]Said that to my first wife once ;o)[/p][/quote]Nice reply upset

7:39pm Wed 6 Feb 13

upset says...

John T Pharro wrote:
upset wrote:
John T Pharro wrote:
upset wrote:
Carnabackable wrote:
That's Grand news, get rid of those caravan dwellers, a real step forward..
HERE HERE but wait for the moaners!!!
Does this get rid of the all the caravans?
Not a moan, just answer the question.
Just for the record do you know why this uncontrolled development of unlimited caravans on what was a holiday camp was allowed to happen?
Before I tell you, you tell me.
Oh do tell
Come on 'upset" see my above post. Answer.
No it's you and the nice person from Rochford that know all the answers, so you think.
[quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Carnabackable[/bold] wrote: That's Grand news, get rid of those caravan dwellers, a real step forward..[/p][/quote]HERE HERE but wait for the moaners!!![/p][/quote]Does this get rid of the all the caravans? Not a moan, just answer the question. Just for the record do you know why this uncontrolled development of unlimited caravans on what was a holiday camp was allowed to happen? Before I tell you, you tell me.[/p][/quote]Oh do tell[/p][/quote]Come on 'upset" see my above post. Answer.[/p][/quote]No it's you and the nice person from Rochford that know all the answers, so you think. upset

8:01pm Wed 6 Feb 13

John T Pharro says...

upset wrote:
John T Pharro wrote:
upset wrote:
John T Pharro wrote:
upset wrote:
Carnabackable wrote:
That's Grand news, get rid of those caravan dwellers, a real step forward..
HERE HERE but wait for the moaners!!!
Does this get rid of the all the caravans?
Not a moan, just answer the question.
Just for the record do you know why this uncontrolled development of unlimited caravans on what was a holiday camp was allowed to happen?
Before I tell you, you tell me.
Oh do tell
Come on 'upset" see my above post. Answer.
No it's you and the nice person from Rochford that know all the answers, so you think.
Your floundering you have absolutely no idea at all have you? You seem to always have an opinion, based around slagging off the CIIP, but with no factual back up at all. So why not admit it?
Of course, had you taken an active interest and attended Neighbourhood Meetings, you would know, but you don't do you?
So, you have two choices, admit you have no idea and/or attend the next Neighbourhood Meeting where I will you the proof and you never know you may even find out something else Castle Point are not doing, but claim they are.
So which is it?
You see not moans, but concrete facts and questions.
[quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Carnabackable[/bold] wrote: That's Grand news, get rid of those caravan dwellers, a real step forward..[/p][/quote]HERE HERE but wait for the moaners!!![/p][/quote]Does this get rid of the all the caravans? Not a moan, just answer the question. Just for the record do you know why this uncontrolled development of unlimited caravans on what was a holiday camp was allowed to happen? Before I tell you, you tell me.[/p][/quote]Oh do tell[/p][/quote]Come on 'upset" see my above post. Answer.[/p][/quote]No it's you and the nice person from Rochford that know all the answers, so you think.[/p][/quote]Your floundering you have absolutely no idea at all have you? You seem to always have an opinion, based around slagging off the CIIP, but with no factual back up at all. So why not admit it? Of course, had you taken an active interest and attended Neighbourhood Meetings, you would know, but you don't do you? So, you have two choices, admit you have no idea and/or attend the next Neighbourhood Meeting where I will you the proof and you never know you may even find out something else Castle Point are not doing, but claim they are. So which is it? You see not moans, but concrete facts and questions. John T Pharro

8:02pm Wed 6 Feb 13

John T Pharro says...

John T Pharro wrote:
upset wrote:
John T Pharro wrote:
upset wrote:
John T Pharro wrote:
upset wrote:
Carnabackable wrote:
That's Grand news, get rid of those caravan dwellers, a real step forward..
HERE HERE but wait for the moaners!!!
Does this get rid of the all the caravans?
Not a moan, just answer the question.
Just for the record do you know why this uncontrolled development of unlimited caravans on what was a holiday camp was allowed to happen?
Before I tell you, you tell me.
Oh do tell
Come on 'upset" see my above post. Answer.
No it's you and the nice person from Rochford that know all the answers, so you think.
Your floundering you have absolutely no idea at all have you? You seem to always have an opinion, based around slagging off the CIIP, but with no factual back up at all. So why not admit it?
Of course, had you taken an active interest and attended Neighbourhood Meetings, you would know, but you don't do you?
So, you have two choices, admit you have no idea and/or attend the next Neighbourhood Meeting where I will you the proof and you never know you may even find out something else Castle Point are not doing, but claim they are.
So which is it?
You see not moans, but concrete facts and questions.
Should have said "show" you the proof.
[quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Carnabackable[/bold] wrote: That's Grand news, get rid of those caravan dwellers, a real step forward..[/p][/quote]HERE HERE but wait for the moaners!!![/p][/quote]Does this get rid of the all the caravans? Not a moan, just answer the question. Just for the record do you know why this uncontrolled development of unlimited caravans on what was a holiday camp was allowed to happen? Before I tell you, you tell me.[/p][/quote]Oh do tell[/p][/quote]Come on 'upset" see my above post. Answer.[/p][/quote]No it's you and the nice person from Rochford that know all the answers, so you think.[/p][/quote]Your floundering you have absolutely no idea at all have you? You seem to always have an opinion, based around slagging off the CIIP, but with no factual back up at all. So why not admit it? Of course, had you taken an active interest and attended Neighbourhood Meetings, you would know, but you don't do you? So, you have two choices, admit you have no idea and/or attend the next Neighbourhood Meeting where I will you the proof and you never know you may even find out something else Castle Point are not doing, but claim they are. So which is it? You see not moans, but concrete facts and questions.[/p][/quote]Should have said "show" you the proof. John T Pharro

10:13pm Wed 6 Feb 13

HOT AIR says...

You really are a self important, pompous pr&t John Pharro, a know nothing bore.
You really are a self important, pompous pr&t John Pharro, a know nothing bore. HOT AIR

8:43am Thu 7 Feb 13

upset says...

HOT AIR wrote:
You really are a self important, pompous pr&t John Pharro, a know nothing bore.
Very well said, glad it's not just me thinks this way.
[quote][p][bold]HOT AIR[/bold] wrote: You really are a self important, pompous pr&t John Pharro, a know nothing bore.[/p][/quote]Very well said, glad it's not just me thinks this way. upset

9:04am Thu 7 Feb 13

John T Pharro says...

upset wrote:
HOT AIR wrote:
You really are a self important, pompous pr&t John Pharro, a know nothing bore.
Very well said, glad it's not just me thinks this way.
So see you at the next Neighbourhood Meeting then to show you the facts.
[quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]HOT AIR[/bold] wrote: You really are a self important, pompous pr&t John Pharro, a know nothing bore.[/p][/quote]Very well said, glad it's not just me thinks this way.[/p][/quote]So see you at the next Neighbourhood Meeting then to show you the facts. John T Pharro

10:49am Thu 7 Feb 13

upset says...

John T Pharro wrote:
upset wrote:
HOT AIR wrote:
You really are a self important, pompous pr&t John Pharro, a know nothing bore.
Very well said, glad it's not just me thinks this way.
So see you at the next Neighbourhood Meeting then to show you the facts.
Come on John share your info with us al,l as it is not just me who needs educating as you would see it.

You are always asking me yes or no questions so why have you not answered mine.
Is a vote for CIIP a wasted vote if you want to change the overall control of CPBC unless they start a mainland branch or link up with there old friends in the Labour party?
[quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]HOT AIR[/bold] wrote: You really are a self important, pompous pr&t John Pharro, a know nothing bore.[/p][/quote]Very well said, glad it's not just me thinks this way.[/p][/quote]So see you at the next Neighbourhood Meeting then to show you the facts.[/p][/quote]Come on John share your info with us al,l as it is not just me who needs educating as you would see it. You are always asking me yes or no questions so why have you not answered mine. Is a vote for CIIP a wasted vote if you want to change the overall control of CPBC unless they start a mainland branch or link up with there old friends in the Labour party? upset

4:34pm Thu 7 Feb 13

John T Pharro says...

upset wrote:
John T Pharro wrote:
upset wrote:
HOT AIR wrote:
You really are a self important, pompous pr&t John Pharro, a know nothing bore.
Very well said, glad it's not just me thinks this way.
So see you at the next Neighbourhood Meeting then to show you the facts.
Come on John share your info with us al,l as it is not just me who needs educating as you would see it.

You are always asking me yes or no questions so why have you not answered mine.
Is a vote for CIIP a wasted vote if you want to change the overall control of CPBC unless they start a mainland branch or link up with there old friends in the Labour party?
Told you see you at the Neighbourhood Meeting after all you think I am "a self important pompous pr-tt and a know nothing bore" you will be able to tell to my face then or maybe find out I am not. Bet you don't turn up.
[quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]HOT AIR[/bold] wrote: You really are a self important, pompous pr&t John Pharro, a know nothing bore.[/p][/quote]Very well said, glad it's not just me thinks this way.[/p][/quote]So see you at the next Neighbourhood Meeting then to show you the facts.[/p][/quote]Come on John share your info with us al,l as it is not just me who needs educating as you would see it. You are always asking me yes or no questions so why have you not answered mine. Is a vote for CIIP a wasted vote if you want to change the overall control of CPBC unless they start a mainland branch or link up with there old friends in the Labour party?[/p][/quote]Told you see you at the Neighbourhood Meeting after all you think I am "a self important pompous pr-tt and a know nothing bore" you will be able to tell to my face then or maybe find out I am not. Bet you don't turn up. John T Pharro

4:37pm Thu 7 Feb 13

iknowbetter says...

John T Pharro wrote:
upset wrote:
John T Pharro wrote:
upset wrote:
John T Pharro wrote:
upset wrote:
Carnabackable wrote:
That's Grand news, get rid of those caravan dwellers, a real step forward..
HERE HERE but wait for the moaners!!!
Does this get rid of the all the caravans?
Not a moan, just answer the question.
Just for the record do you know why this uncontrolled development of unlimited caravans on what was a holiday camp was allowed to happen?
Before I tell you, you tell me.
Oh do tell
Come on 'upset" see my above post. Answer.
No it's you and the nice person from Rochford that know all the answers, so you think.
Your floundering you have absolutely no idea at all have you? You seem to always have an opinion, based around slagging off the CIIP, but with no factual back up at all. So why not admit it?
Of course, had you taken an active interest and attended Neighbourhood Meetings, you would know, but you don't do you?
So, you have two choices, admit you have no idea and/or attend the next Neighbourhood Meeting where I will you the proof and you never know you may even find out something else Castle Point are not doing, but claim they are.
So which is it?
You see not moans, but concrete facts and questions.
Your dealing with an armchair warrior, what do you expect?
[quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Carnabackable[/bold] wrote: That's Grand news, get rid of those caravan dwellers, a real step forward..[/p][/quote]HERE HERE but wait for the moaners!!![/p][/quote]Does this get rid of the all the caravans? Not a moan, just answer the question. Just for the record do you know why this uncontrolled development of unlimited caravans on what was a holiday camp was allowed to happen? Before I tell you, you tell me.[/p][/quote]Oh do tell[/p][/quote]Come on 'upset" see my above post. Answer.[/p][/quote]No it's you and the nice person from Rochford that know all the answers, so you think.[/p][/quote]Your floundering you have absolutely no idea at all have you? You seem to always have an opinion, based around slagging off the CIIP, but with no factual back up at all. So why not admit it? Of course, had you taken an active interest and attended Neighbourhood Meetings, you would know, but you don't do you? So, you have two choices, admit you have no idea and/or attend the next Neighbourhood Meeting where I will you the proof and you never know you may even find out something else Castle Point are not doing, but claim they are. So which is it? You see not moans, but concrete facts and questions.[/p][/quote]Your dealing with an armchair warrior, what do you expect? iknowbetter

5:34pm Thu 7 Feb 13

upset says...

John T Pharro wrote:
upset wrote:
John T Pharro wrote:
upset wrote:
HOT AIR wrote:
You really are a self important, pompous pr&t John Pharro, a know nothing bore.
Very well said, glad it's not just me thinks this way.
So see you at the next Neighbourhood Meeting then to show you the facts.
Come on John share your info with us al,l as it is not just me who needs educating as you would see it.

You are always asking me yes or no questions so why have you not answered mine.
Is a vote for CIIP a wasted vote if you want to change the overall control of CPBC unless they start a mainland branch or link up with there old friends in the Labour party?
Told you see you at the Neighbourhood Meeting after all you think I am "a self important pompous pr-tt and a know nothing bore" you will be able to tell to my face then or maybe find out I am not. Bet you don't turn up.
I have never called you any of those names, in fact I never called you any names. I may have implied that your support for the CIIP is doubt full in it's correctness and your continued slating of the Tory's is less than fair, but please don't make inflammatory submissions about name calling you are very much mistaken.
Still no answer about the voting though John.
[quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]HOT AIR[/bold] wrote: You really are a self important, pompous pr&t John Pharro, a know nothing bore.[/p][/quote]Very well said, glad it's not just me thinks this way.[/p][/quote]So see you at the next Neighbourhood Meeting then to show you the facts.[/p][/quote]Come on John share your info with us al,l as it is not just me who needs educating as you would see it. You are always asking me yes or no questions so why have you not answered mine. Is a vote for CIIP a wasted vote if you want to change the overall control of CPBC unless they start a mainland branch or link up with there old friends in the Labour party?[/p][/quote]Told you see you at the Neighbourhood Meeting after all you think I am "a self important pompous pr-tt and a know nothing bore" you will be able to tell to my face then or maybe find out I am not. Bet you don't turn up.[/p][/quote]I have never called you any of those names, in fact I never called you any names. I may have implied that your support for the CIIP is doubt full in it's correctness and your continued slating of the Tory's is less than fair, but please don't make inflammatory submissions about name calling you are very much mistaken. Still no answer about the voting though John. upset

8:13pm Thu 7 Feb 13

John T Pharro says...

upset wrote:
John T Pharro wrote:
upset wrote:
John T Pharro wrote:
upset wrote:
HOT AIR wrote:
You really are a self important, pompous pr&t John Pharro, a know nothing bore.
Very well said, glad it's not just me thinks this way.
So see you at the next Neighbourhood Meeting then to show you the facts.
Come on John share your info with us al,l as it is not just me who needs educating as you would see it.

You are always asking me yes or no questions so why have you not answered mine.
Is a vote for CIIP a wasted vote if you want to change the overall control of CPBC unless they start a mainland branch or link up with there old friends in the Labour party?
Told you see you at the Neighbourhood Meeting after all you think I am "a self important pompous pr-tt and a know nothing bore" you will be able to tell to my face then or maybe find out I am not. Bet you don't turn up.
I have never called you any of those names, in fact I never called you any names. I may have implied that your support for the CIIP is doubt full in it's correctness and your continued slating of the Tory's is less than fair, but please don't make inflammatory submissions about name calling you are very much mistaken.
Still no answer about the voting though John.
Excuse me you agreed with Hot Air so it amounts to the same thing.
[quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]HOT AIR[/bold] wrote: You really are a self important, pompous pr&t John Pharro, a know nothing bore.[/p][/quote]Very well said, glad it's not just me thinks this way.[/p][/quote]So see you at the next Neighbourhood Meeting then to show you the facts.[/p][/quote]Come on John share your info with us al,l as it is not just me who needs educating as you would see it. You are always asking me yes or no questions so why have you not answered mine. Is a vote for CIIP a wasted vote if you want to change the overall control of CPBC unless they start a mainland branch or link up with there old friends in the Labour party?[/p][/quote]Told you see you at the Neighbourhood Meeting after all you think I am "a self important pompous pr-tt and a know nothing bore" you will be able to tell to my face then or maybe find out I am not. Bet you don't turn up.[/p][/quote]I have never called you any of those names, in fact I never called you any names. I may have implied that your support for the CIIP is doubt full in it's correctness and your continued slating of the Tory's is less than fair, but please don't make inflammatory submissions about name calling you are very much mistaken. Still no answer about the voting though John.[/p][/quote]Excuse me you agreed with Hot Air so it amounts to the same thing. John T Pharro

8:48am Fri 8 Feb 13

upset says...

John T Pharro wrote:
upset wrote:
John T Pharro wrote:
upset wrote:
John T Pharro wrote:
upset wrote:
HOT AIR wrote:
You really are a self important, pompous pr&t John Pharro, a know nothing bore.
Very well said, glad it's not just me thinks this way.
So see you at the next Neighbourhood Meeting then to show you the facts.
Come on John share your info with us al,l as it is not just me who needs educating as you would see it.

You are always asking me yes or no questions so why have you not answered mine.
Is a vote for CIIP a wasted vote if you want to change the overall control of CPBC unless they start a mainland branch or link up with there old friends in the Labour party?
Told you see you at the Neighbourhood Meeting after all you think I am "a self important pompous pr-tt and a know nothing bore" you will be able to tell to my face then or maybe find out I am not. Bet you don't turn up.
I have never called you any of those names, in fact I never called you any names. I may have implied that your support for the CIIP is doubt full in it's correctness and your continued slating of the Tory's is less than fair, but please don't make inflammatory submissions about name calling you are very much mistaken.
Still no answer about the voting though John.
Excuse me you agreed with Hot Air so it amounts to the same thing.
Come on John tell us all about the vote!!!!
[quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]HOT AIR[/bold] wrote: You really are a self important, pompous pr&t John Pharro, a know nothing bore.[/p][/quote]Very well said, glad it's not just me thinks this way.[/p][/quote]So see you at the next Neighbourhood Meeting then to show you the facts.[/p][/quote]Come on John share your info with us al,l as it is not just me who needs educating as you would see it. You are always asking me yes or no questions so why have you not answered mine. Is a vote for CIIP a wasted vote if you want to change the overall control of CPBC unless they start a mainland branch or link up with there old friends in the Labour party?[/p][/quote]Told you see you at the Neighbourhood Meeting after all you think I am "a self important pompous pr-tt and a know nothing bore" you will be able to tell to my face then or maybe find out I am not. Bet you don't turn up.[/p][/quote]I have never called you any of those names, in fact I never called you any names. I may have implied that your support for the CIIP is doubt full in it's correctness and your continued slating of the Tory's is less than fair, but please don't make inflammatory submissions about name calling you are very much mistaken. Still no answer about the voting though John.[/p][/quote]Excuse me you agreed with Hot Air so it amounts to the same thing.[/p][/quote]Come on John tell us all about the vote!!!! upset

8:51am Fri 8 Feb 13

upset says...

I have it on good authority that the Tory's are please that the INDIES are on Canvey because they have split the opposition vote and they only have to now satisfy mainland voters to stay in power.
What do you think John?
I have it on good authority that the Tory's are please that the INDIES are on Canvey because they have split the opposition vote and they only have to now satisfy mainland voters to stay in power. What do you think John? upset

9:04am Fri 8 Feb 13

John T Pharro says...

upset wrote:
I have it on good authority that the Tory's are please that the INDIES are on Canvey because they have split the opposition vote and they only have to now satisfy mainland voters to stay in power.
What do you think John?
I won't bother to in future to respond to anyone who thinks I am "self important pompous pr-tt" then denies it. Clearly whatever I say they (you) will ignore it anyway.
You however, can still come to the next Neighbourhood Meeting where I will show you the proof of what I first posted about, which you still have not replied to.
[quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: I have it on good authority that the Tory's are please that the INDIES are on Canvey because they have split the opposition vote and they only have to now satisfy mainland voters to stay in power. What do you think John?[/p][/quote]I won't bother to in future to respond to anyone who thinks I am "self important pompous pr-tt" then denies it. Clearly whatever I say they (you) will ignore it anyway. You however, can still come to the next Neighbourhood Meeting where I will show you the proof of what I first posted about, which you still have not replied to. John T Pharro

9:42am Fri 8 Feb 13

upset says...

John T Pharro wrote:
upset wrote:
I have it on good authority that the Tory's are please that the INDIES are on Canvey because they have split the opposition vote and they only have to now satisfy mainland voters to stay in power.
What do you think John?
I won't bother to in future to respond to anyone who thinks I am "self important pompous pr-tt" then denies it. Clearly whatever I say they (you) will ignore it anyway.
You however, can still come to the next Neighbourhood Meeting where I will show you the proof of what I first posted about, which you still have not replied to.
John do you not understand that everyone on here will now believe you have either something to hide and or you have no answer to my various voting questions.
I have no wish to meet you, but unbeknown to both of us we have probably been in the same Neighbourhood meeting. The Echo makes these pages available for people to exchange views and opinions, So answer the questions and put your evidence up for us all to see.
[quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]upset[/bold] wrote: I have it on good authority that the Tory's are please that the INDIES are on Canvey because they have split the opposition vote and they only have to now satisfy mainland voters to stay in power. What do you think John?[/p][/quote]I won't bother to in future to respond to anyone who thinks I am "self important pompous pr-tt" then denies it. Clearly whatever I say they (you) will ignore it anyway. You however, can still come to the next Neighbourhood Meeting where I will show you the proof of what I first posted about, which you still have not replied to.[/p][/quote]John do you not understand that everyone on here will now believe you have either something to hide and or you have no answer to my various voting questions. I have no wish to meet you, but unbeknown to both of us we have probably been in the same Neighbourhood meeting. The Echo makes these pages available for people to exchange views and opinions, So answer the questions and put your evidence up for us all to see. upset

7:13pm Fri 8 Feb 13

Whatthe* says...

Q / What's going on in Castle Point ?
A / Castle Point as have other Boroughs have to set a new homes target that have to stand scrutiny of a Government Inspector, a figure could be as high as 280 per year but is suggested that 200 maybe defendable..

Q/ Why are mainland Cllrs voting for new homes in Castle Point ?
A/ because failure to prepare a local plan or provide adequate housing numbers will result in Castle Point loosing it Development Control, so what you may say , but developers who are waiting to develop our Green Belt sites would then submit applications direct to an Inspector plans that have not been negotiated just submitted , ALL Green Belt will be at risk.

Q/ Why aren't CIIP Cllrs voting for new homes in Castle Point?
A/ Ask them , and ask what alternatives are there?

Q / What could happen if the new local plan is not in place ?
A/ Could result in Castle Point loosing it Development Control, with developers waiting to submit applications direct to an Inspector plans that have not been negotiated just submitted , ALL Green Belt will be at risk.
Q / What's going on in Castle Point ? A / Castle Point as have other Boroughs have to set a new homes target that have to stand scrutiny of a Government Inspector, a figure could be as high as 280 per year but is suggested that 200 maybe defendable.. Q/ Why are mainland Cllrs voting for new homes in Castle Point ? A/ because failure to prepare a local plan or provide adequate housing numbers will result in Castle Point loosing it Development Control, so what you may say , but developers who are waiting to develop our Green Belt sites would then submit applications direct to an Inspector plans that have not been negotiated just submitted , ALL Green Belt will be at risk. Q/ Why aren't CIIP Cllrs voting for new homes in Castle Point? A/ Ask them , and ask what alternatives are there? Q / What could happen if the new local plan is not in place ? A/ Could result in Castle Point loosing it Development Control, with developers waiting to submit applications direct to an Inspector plans that have not been negotiated just submitted , ALL Green Belt will be at risk. Whatthe*

7:24pm Fri 8 Feb 13

John T Pharro says...

Whatthe* wrote:
Q / What's going on in Castle Point ?
A / Castle Point as have other Boroughs have to set a new homes target that have to stand scrutiny of a Government Inspector, a figure could be as high as 280 per year but is suggested that 200 maybe defendable..

Q/ Why are mainland Cllrs voting for new homes in Castle Point ?
A/ because failure to prepare a local plan or provide adequate housing numbers will result in Castle Point loosing it Development Control, so what you may say , but developers who are waiting to develop our Green Belt sites would then submit applications direct to an Inspector plans that have not been negotiated just submitted , ALL Green Belt will be at risk.

Q/ Why aren't CIIP Cllrs voting for new homes in Castle Point?
A/ Ask them , and ask what alternatives are there?

Q / What could happen if the new local plan is not in place ?
A/ Could result in Castle Point loosing it Development Control, with developers waiting to submit applications direct to an Inspector plans that have not been negotiated just submitted , ALL Green Belt will be at risk.
Point 3. Just a question, what do you think the alternatives are, or where do you think the housing should be built?
[quote][p][bold]Whatthe*[/bold] wrote: Q / What's going on in Castle Point ? A / Castle Point as have other Boroughs have to set a new homes target that have to stand scrutiny of a Government Inspector, a figure could be as high as 280 per year but is suggested that 200 maybe defendable.. Q/ Why are mainland Cllrs voting for new homes in Castle Point ? A/ because failure to prepare a local plan or provide adequate housing numbers will result in Castle Point loosing it Development Control, so what you may say , but developers who are waiting to develop our Green Belt sites would then submit applications direct to an Inspector plans that have not been negotiated just submitted , ALL Green Belt will be at risk. Q/ Why aren't CIIP Cllrs voting for new homes in Castle Point? A/ Ask them , and ask what alternatives are there? Q / What could happen if the new local plan is not in place ? A/ Could result in Castle Point loosing it Development Control, with developers waiting to submit applications direct to an Inspector plans that have not been negotiated just submitted , ALL Green Belt will be at risk.[/p][/quote]Point 3. Just a question, what do you think the alternatives are, or where do you think the housing should be built? John T Pharro

9:35pm Fri 8 Feb 13

Whatthe* says...

John T Pharro wrote:
Whatthe* wrote:
Q / What's going on in Castle Point ?
A / Castle Point as have other Boroughs have to set a new homes target that have to stand scrutiny of a Government Inspector, a figure could be as high as 280 per year but is suggested that 200 maybe defendable..

Q/ Why are mainland Cllrs voting for new homes in Castle Point ?
A/ because failure to prepare a local plan or provide adequate housing numbers will result in Castle Point loosing it Development Control, so what you may say , but developers who are waiting to develop our Green Belt sites would then submit applications direct to an Inspector plans that have not been negotiated just submitted , ALL Green Belt will be at risk.

Q/ Why aren't CIIP Cllrs voting for new homes in Castle Point?
A/ Ask them , and ask what alternatives are there?

Q / What could happen if the new local plan is not in place ?
A/ Could result in Castle Point loosing it Development Control, with developers waiting to submit applications direct to an Inspector plans that have not been negotiated just submitted , ALL Green Belt will be at risk.
Point 3. Just a question, what do you think the alternatives are, or where do you think the housing should be built?
John
I don't know have to wait and see what comes up , but a blanket No is a No No, but I guess that would stop any awkward decissions having to be made and the blame would be aimed at the inspector .
These targets are from the previous Government and not rescinded by the current Government we are left with forced housing targets that probably won't sell but the land will still be allocated.
[quote][p][bold]John T Pharro[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Whatthe*[/bold] wrote: Q / What's going on in Castle Point ? A / Castle Point as have other Boroughs have to set a new homes target that have to stand scrutiny of a Government Inspector, a figure could be as high as 280 per year but is suggested that 200 maybe defendable.. Q/ Why are mainland Cllrs voting for new homes in Castle Point ? A/ because failure to prepare a local plan or provide adequate housing numbers will result in Castle Point loosing it Development Control, so what you may say , but developers who are waiting to develop our Green Belt sites would then submit applications direct to an Inspector plans that have not been negotiated just submitted , ALL Green Belt will be at risk. Q/ Why aren't CIIP Cllrs voting for new homes in Castle Point? A/ Ask them , and ask what alternatives are there? Q / What could happen if the new local plan is not in place ? A/ Could result in Castle Point loosing it Development Control, with developers waiting to submit applications direct to an Inspector plans that have not been negotiated just submitted , ALL Green Belt will be at risk.[/p][/quote]Point 3. Just a question, what do you think the alternatives are, or where do you think the housing should be built?[/p][/quote]John I don't know have to wait and see what comes up , but a blanket No is a No No, but I guess that would stop any awkward decissions having to be made and the blame would be aimed at the inspector . These targets are from the previous Government and not rescinded by the current Government we are left with forced housing targets that probably won't sell but the land will still be allocated. Whatthe*

1:23am Mon 25 Feb 13

field3 says...

"the caravan dwellers" are people with families and have no choice
"the caravan dwellers" are people with families and have no choice field3

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree