Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting ECHONEWS to 80360, or email us »
Man's hands burnt in kitchen fire
10:23am Sunday 17th June 2012 in Castle Point
A MAN suffered burns to his hands after a fire broke out in a kitchen.
The fire engines tackled the flames at the property in North Avenue, Canvey, at 2.18pm on Saturday.
A fire service spokesman said: “Firefighters were called to a fire in a kitchen. A man aged 45 years old suffered from burns to his hands and fire crews administered first aid and oxygen therapy to him. Crews used one hose reel to extinguish the fire by 2.43pm.“
Comments are closed on this article.