CCTV after door of Leigh pub smashed in a fight

CCTV after door of Leigh pub smashed in a fight

CCTV after door of Leigh pub smashed in a fight

First published in News

POLICE have released CCTV after the door of a Leigh pub was smashed in a fight.

Officers want to identify the pictured man following a punch-up at the Mariners Court, in the Broadway.

During the fight, a man was pushed against a door, causing the glass pane to smash. It will cost about £300 to repair.

The man who was pushed was not injured in the fight, which happened at about 10.10pm on Sunday, February 26.

The suspect is a white man with tanned skin, about 5ft 8ins tall, medium build with short dark hair and he wore black framed glasses.

If you have any information about this incident or if you recognise the pictured man, please contact the investigating officer, PC Louise Beaumont, at Leigh police station on 101.

Comments (28)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

2:33pm Fri 9 Mar 12

Blind Haze says...

Where's Wally?
Where's Wally? Blind Haze
  • Score: 0

2:54pm Fri 9 Mar 12

maxell says...

never get a conviction on this dodgy shot, still as long as they get someone who looks like him that another stat taken care of
never get a conviction on this dodgy shot, still as long as they get someone who looks like him that another stat taken care of maxell
  • Score: 0

3:09pm Fri 9 Mar 12

hullman says...

why are cctv images always so crap?
why are cctv images always so crap? hullman
  • Score: 0

3:12pm Fri 9 Mar 12

j-w says...

please remove the protective film before use!
please remove the protective film before use! j-w
  • Score: 0

3:14pm Fri 9 Mar 12

katch22 says...

Is it Freddy Mercury?
Is it Freddy Mercury? katch22
  • Score: 0

3:16pm Fri 9 Mar 12

j-w says...

is it freddie mercurys ghost?
is it freddie mercurys ghost? j-w
  • Score: 0

3:40pm Fri 9 Mar 12

D'weller says...

katch22 wrote:
Is it Freddy Mercury?
Why would you say that, oh that's right, 'travellers' are against gays.
[quote][p][bold]katch22[/bold] wrote: Is it Freddy Mercury?[/p][/quote]Why would you say that, oh that's right, 'travellers' are against gays. D'weller
  • Score: 0

4:05pm Fri 9 Mar 12

Dan_ says...

hullman wrote:
why are cctv images always so crap?
May as well have no CCTV at all if the quality is that bad!
[quote][p][bold]hullman[/bold] wrote: why are cctv images always so crap?[/p][/quote]May as well have no CCTV at all if the quality is that bad! Dan_
  • Score: 0

4:12pm Fri 9 Mar 12

maxell says...

idont think the person in the picture is truthfull going by the length of the nose
idont think the person in the picture is truthfull going by the length of the nose maxell
  • Score: 0

4:18pm Fri 9 Mar 12

saddo99 says...

Is it Clark Kent?
Is it Clark Kent? saddo99
  • Score: 0

4:27pm Fri 9 Mar 12

j-w says...

May as well have no CCTV at all if the quality is that bad!


just a man, a piece of paper and some charcoal.
[quote]May as well have no CCTV at all if the quality is that bad![/quote] just a man, a piece of paper and some charcoal. j-w
  • Score: 0

5:12pm Fri 9 Mar 12

The Cater Wood Creeper says...

someone told me it's a dead ringer for some bloke calling himself Minceir
someone told me it's a dead ringer for some bloke calling himself Minceir The Cater Wood Creeper
  • Score: 0

5:22pm Fri 9 Mar 12

al coniston says...

' a white man with tanned skin' ?

would that be the opposite of a black person with faded skid ala Jacko and Beyonce ?
' a white man with tanned skin' ? would that be the opposite of a black person with faded skid ala Jacko and Beyonce ? al coniston
  • Score: 0

5:31pm Fri 9 Mar 12

The Cater Wood Creeper says...

ol' Jacko's faded a bit more recently, apparently...
ol' Jacko's faded a bit more recently, apparently... The Cater Wood Creeper
  • Score: 0

5:56pm Fri 9 Mar 12

katch22 says...

D'weller wrote:
katch22 wrote:
Is it Freddy Mercury?
Why would you say that, oh that's right, 'travellers' are against gays.
Bleeding fool, It looks like Freddy Mercury. Why did you not ask the other poster who plagiarised my post? it would seem you have an issue with me and Travellers!

have you any proof of what you contend or is this more of your rabid sick opinion!

Do you intend to constantly attack any post i leave on these sections with abuse, innuendo or racial hate?
[quote][p][bold]D'weller[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]katch22[/bold] wrote: Is it Freddy Mercury?[/p][/quote]Why would you say that, oh that's right, 'travellers' are against gays.[/p][/quote]Bleeding fool, It looks like Freddy Mercury. Why did you not ask the other poster who plagiarised my post? it would seem you have an issue with me and Travellers! have you any proof of what you contend or is this more of your rabid sick opinion! Do you intend to constantly attack any post i leave on these sections with abuse, innuendo or racial hate? katch22
  • Score: 0

6:01pm Fri 9 Mar 12

katch22 says...

The Cater Wood Creeper wrote:
someone told me it's a dead ringer for some bloke calling himself Minceir
I think the same person told me it was a 'gezzer' strangely named 'Tcwc' which is pronounced 'T'wick'
[quote][p][bold]The Cater Wood Creeper[/bold] wrote: someone told me it's a dead ringer for some bloke calling himself Minceir[/p][/quote]I think the same person told me it was a 'gezzer' strangely named 'Tcwc' which is pronounced 'T'wick' katch22
  • Score: 0

6:31pm Fri 9 Mar 12

Sarfchurch67 says...

Alan Whicker?
Alan Whicker? Sarfchurch67
  • Score: 0

6:42pm Fri 9 Mar 12

sash bore buoy says...

steve wright in the afternoon
steve wright in the afternoon sash bore buoy
  • Score: 0

6:47pm Fri 9 Mar 12

save southend says...

when I had to identify a suspect the police took me to the back of the canteen and showed me rows of tea cups, seems they had no mug shots due to cut backs
when I had to identify a suspect the police took me to the back of the canteen and showed me rows of tea cups, seems they had no mug shots due to cut backs save southend
  • Score: 0

7:25pm Fri 9 Mar 12

D'weller says...

katch22 wrote:
D'weller wrote:
katch22 wrote:
Is it Freddy Mercury?
Why would you say that, oh that's right, 'travellers' are against gays.
Bleeding fool, It looks like Freddy Mercury. Why did you not ask the other poster who plagiarised my post? it would seem you have an issue with me and Travellers!

have you any proof of what you contend or is this more of your rabid sick opinion!

Do you intend to constantly attack any post i leave on these sections with abuse, innuendo or racial hate?
Where's the evidence blah blah blah... Yawn

You don't like to mix with the settled but you're more than mix on here.

I'm still waiting for the knock on the door, but I suppose it's coming.

And it is a dead ringer for Mincer
[quote][p][bold]katch22[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]D'weller[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]katch22[/bold] wrote: Is it Freddy Mercury?[/p][/quote]Why would you say that, oh that's right, 'travellers' are against gays.[/p][/quote]Bleeding fool, It looks like Freddy Mercury. Why did you not ask the other poster who plagiarised my post? it would seem you have an issue with me and Travellers! have you any proof of what you contend or is this more of your rabid sick opinion! Do you intend to constantly attack any post i leave on these sections with abuse, innuendo or racial hate?[/p][/quote]Where's the evidence blah blah blah... Yawn You don't like to mix with the settled but you're more than mix on here. I'm still waiting for the knock on the door, but I suppose it's coming. And it is a dead ringer for Mincer D'weller
  • Score: 0

7:43pm Fri 9 Mar 12

katch22 says...

D'weller wrote:
katch22 wrote:
D'weller wrote:
katch22 wrote:
Is it Freddy Mercury?
Why would you say that, oh that's right, 'travellers' are against gays.
Bleeding fool, It looks like Freddy Mercury. Why did you not ask the other poster who plagiarised my post? it would seem you have an issue with me and Travellers!

have you any proof of what you contend or is this more of your rabid sick opinion!

Do you intend to constantly attack any post i leave on these sections with abuse, innuendo or racial hate?
Where's the evidence blah blah blah... Yawn

You don't like to mix with the settled but you're more than mix on here.

I'm still waiting for the knock on the door, but I suppose it's coming.

And it is a dead ringer for Mincer
So you cant prove you dollop? now theres a surprise.

Go away, your disturbed with your race hate and innuendo, although you have stopped your racial abuse! Just go away, your like a dribbling stalker!

We are trying to pinpoint who this character might or might not be.

Nothing to do with Travellers or DF or mixing!
[quote][p][bold]D'weller[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]katch22[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]D'weller[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]katch22[/bold] wrote: Is it Freddy Mercury?[/p][/quote]Why would you say that, oh that's right, 'travellers' are against gays.[/p][/quote]Bleeding fool, It looks like Freddy Mercury. Why did you not ask the other poster who plagiarised my post? it would seem you have an issue with me and Travellers! have you any proof of what you contend or is this more of your rabid sick opinion! Do you intend to constantly attack any post i leave on these sections with abuse, innuendo or racial hate?[/p][/quote]Where's the evidence blah blah blah... Yawn You don't like to mix with the settled but you're more than mix on here. I'm still waiting for the knock on the door, but I suppose it's coming. And it is a dead ringer for Mincer[/p][/quote]So you cant prove you dollop? now theres a surprise. Go away, your disturbed with your race hate and innuendo, although you have stopped your racial abuse! Just go away, your like a dribbling stalker! We are trying to pinpoint who this character might or might not be. Nothing to do with Travellers or DF or mixing! katch22
  • Score: 0

8:04pm Fri 9 Mar 12

D'weller says...

We are trying to pin point who this character is?

And how you going to do that pikey?
We are trying to pin point who this character is? And how you going to do that pikey? D'weller
  • Score: 0

8:09pm Fri 9 Mar 12

Brunning999 says...

j-w wrote:
is it freddie mercurys ghost?
No it is buddy Holly !
[quote][p][bold]j-w[/bold] wrote: is it freddie mercurys ghost?[/p][/quote]No it is buddy Holly ! Brunning999
  • Score: 0

8:38pm Fri 9 Mar 12

Alice in Her Own Land :P says...

save southend wrote:
when I had to identify a suspect the police took me to the back of the canteen and showed me rows of tea cups, seems they had no mug shots due to cut backs
LOL!! Brilliant!
[quote][p][bold]save southend[/bold] wrote: when I had to identify a suspect the police took me to the back of the canteen and showed me rows of tea cups, seems they had no mug shots due to cut backs[/p][/quote]LOL!! Brilliant! Alice in Her Own Land :P
  • Score: 0

10:01pm Fri 9 Mar 12

katch22 says...

D'weller wrote:
We are trying to pin point who this character is?

And how you going to do that pikey?
Your racial abuse has been screen grabbed and will presented to the relevant authorities in the fullness of time. I hope you have a pot to pizz in! For if you are convicted i will certainly take out a private summons on the back of that!
[quote][p][bold]D'weller[/bold] wrote: We are trying to pin point who this character is? And how you going to do that pikey?[/p][/quote]Your racial abuse has been screen grabbed and will presented to the relevant authorities in the fullness of time. I hope you have a pot to pizz in! For if you are convicted i will certainly take out a private summons on the back of that! katch22
  • Score: 0

11:39am Mon 12 Mar 12

APR says...

This yet again goes to show why CCTV footage alone, is rarely successful in gaining a conviction.
This yet again goes to show why CCTV footage alone, is rarely successful in gaining a conviction. APR
  • Score: 0

12:34am Tue 13 Mar 12

sav25 says...

Is this the same 'lovely' 'crime-free' Leigh that we hear about so much? Jumped up power boys - make me laugh
Is this the same 'lovely' 'crime-free' Leigh that we hear about so much? Jumped up power boys - make me laugh sav25
  • Score: 0

10:59pm Tue 13 Mar 12

Phoenix. says...

The guy out of Frankie goes to Hollywood?
The guy out of Frankie goes to Hollywood? Phoenix.
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree