Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting ECHONEWS to 80360, or email us »
Woman made homeless after Rawreth fire
8:14am Tuesday 7th February 2012 in News
A woman has been made homeless after a fire in the early hours of this morning.
Firefighters were called to London Road, Rawreth, at 4.30am after a bungalow caught light.
The detached property, which measured 10 metres by 15 metres, was completely destroyed.
Crews used three hoses and an aerial ladder platform to fight the fire for three hours.
The fire service will now carry out an investigation into how it started.
Comments are closed on this article.