Leigh woman wakes to find naked man standing over her

A MAN got into a woman’s home, stripped naked and then straddled her asking for sex.

It is believed Anthony Grimwood, 30, of Woodfield Park Drive, Leigh, entered the victim’s first floor flat through an open window at about 3am on July 3 last year.

The woman was asleep on the sofa as she had been decorating her bedroom, Basildon Crown Court heard.

When she woke she noticed topless Grimwood standing over her.

Cyrus Shroff, prosecuting, said: “He took off the rest of his clothing and repeatedly said ‘let’s bonk’. He then got onto the sofa and started straddling her. He didn’t try to kiss her or remove any of her clothing.

“The woman shouted at him to get off and get out.

“The man got up and scrambled about looking for his clothes and picked up a bottle of gin he had brought into the flat with him.”

Grimwood admitted sexual assault, but avoided jail and was instead given a 12-month community order.

In a police interview following his arrest, Grimwood claimed he was so drunk he didn’t even remember the incident. During his sentencing, the court heard how Grimwood had undergone a mental health assessment and recently spent time in a hospice.

Comments (39)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

3:27pm Wed 13 Feb 13

Rich~Carol£ says...

This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted !
This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted ! Rich~Carol£

3:34pm Wed 13 Feb 13

DogsMessInLeigh says...

sounds a bit mental.
sounds a bit mental. DogsMessInLeigh

3:42pm Wed 13 Feb 13

saddo99 says...

Well at least he asked AND he brought a drink with him!
Well at least he asked AND he brought a drink with him! saddo99

3:48pm Wed 13 Feb 13

Elephantman2 says...

Rich~Carol£ wrote:
This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted !
You probably need to read the report again. It doesn't say any of that!
[quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted ![/p][/quote]You probably need to read the report again. It doesn't say any of that! Elephantman2

4:00pm Wed 13 Feb 13

Rich~Carol£ says...

Elephantman2 wrote:
Rich~Carol£ wrote:
This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted !
You probably need to read the report again. It doesn't say any of that!
Just read it 4 times and it does say.

“The woman shouted at him to get off and get out.

“He took off the rest of his clothing and repeatedly said ‘let’s bonk’. He then got onto the sofa and started straddling her.

I cant justify his actions that you support but I say but if she didnt shout at him and just kept quiet he would have raped her. Sorry I dont support this type of sexual crime.
[quote][p][bold]Elephantman2[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted ![/p][/quote]You probably need to read the report again. It doesn't say any of that![/p][/quote]Just read it 4 times and it does say. “The woman shouted at him to get off and get out. “He took off the rest of his clothing and repeatedly said ‘let’s bonk’. He then got onto the sofa and started straddling her. I cant justify his actions that you support but I say but if she didnt shout at him and just kept quiet he would have raped her. Sorry I dont support this type of sexual crime. Rich~Carol£

4:18pm Wed 13 Feb 13

Steve Rowe says...

Nice to have RichCarol back with her wise views and comments. After all she does not seem to have gone on another exotic holiday..
Nice to have RichCarol back with her wise views and comments. After all she does not seem to have gone on another exotic holiday.. Steve Rowe

4:19pm Wed 13 Feb 13

Elephantman2 says...

Rich~Carol£ wrote:
Elephantman2 wrote:
Rich~Carol£ wrote:
This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted !
You probably need to read the report again. It doesn't say any of that!
Just read it 4 times and it does say.

“The woman shouted at him to get off and get out.

“He took off the rest of his clothing and repeatedly said ‘let’s bonk’. He then got onto the sofa and started straddling her.

I cant justify his actions that you support but I say but if she didnt shout at him and just kept quiet he would have raped her. Sorry I dont support this type of sexual crime.
You really cannot understand the written word can you. I have not supported his actions so do not state that I have.

As soon as she shouted he stopped; if he was going to rape her shouting would have been the least of his concerns.

"He didn't try to kiss her or remove any of her clothing"

Sorry and all that, as offensive as his behaviour was it clearly was not attempted rape/rape.
[quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Elephantman2[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted ![/p][/quote]You probably need to read the report again. It doesn't say any of that![/p][/quote]Just read it 4 times and it does say. “The woman shouted at him to get off and get out. “He took off the rest of his clothing and repeatedly said ‘let’s bonk’. He then got onto the sofa and started straddling her. I cant justify his actions that you support but I say but if she didnt shout at him and just kept quiet he would have raped her. Sorry I dont support this type of sexual crime.[/p][/quote]You really cannot understand the written word can you. I have not supported his actions so do not state that I have. As soon as she shouted he stopped; if he was going to rape her shouting would have been the least of his concerns. "He didn't try to kiss her or remove any of her clothing" Sorry and all that, as offensive as his behaviour was it clearly was not attempted rape/rape. Elephantman2

4:19pm Wed 13 Feb 13

Blind Haze says...

Rich~Carol£ wrote:
Elephantman2 wrote:
Rich~Carol£ wrote:
This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted !
You probably need to read the report again. It doesn't say any of that!
Just read it 4 times and it does say.

“The woman shouted at him to get off and get out.

“He took off the rest of his clothing and repeatedly said ‘let’s bonk’. He then got onto the sofa and started straddling her.

I cant justify his actions that you support but I say but if she didnt shout at him and just kept quiet he would have raped her. Sorry I dont support this type of sexual crime.
Which type of sexual crimes do you support then? I don't support any but each to their own.
[quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Elephantman2[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted ![/p][/quote]You probably need to read the report again. It doesn't say any of that![/p][/quote]Just read it 4 times and it does say. “The woman shouted at him to get off and get out. “He took off the rest of his clothing and repeatedly said ‘let’s bonk’. He then got onto the sofa and started straddling her. I cant justify his actions that you support but I say but if she didnt shout at him and just kept quiet he would have raped her. Sorry I dont support this type of sexual crime.[/p][/quote]Which type of sexual crimes do you support then? I don't support any but each to their own. Blind Haze

4:21pm Wed 13 Feb 13

watnocky says...

oh dear
oh dear watnocky

4:47pm Wed 13 Feb 13

Cosmo Spring says...

saddo99 wrote:
Well at least he asked AND he brought a drink with him!
where did the leave the milk tray?


seriously though - absolutely shocking, I hope the poor woman gets over the shock soon
[quote][p][bold]saddo99[/bold] wrote: Well at least he asked AND he brought a drink with him![/p][/quote]where did the leave the milk tray? seriously though - absolutely shocking, I hope the poor woman gets over the shock soon Cosmo Spring

5:11pm Wed 13 Feb 13

JH_123 says...

Absolutely staggering that you can effectively break into a house and sexually assault somebody and then walk free from court...
Absolutely staggering that you can effectively break into a house and sexually assault somebody and then walk free from court... JH_123

5:16pm Wed 13 Feb 13

everyoneh850 says...

Shouldnt this of been a burglary charge?
Shouldnt this of been a burglary charge? everyoneh850

5:47pm Wed 13 Feb 13

Dingo says...

Blind Haze wrote:
Rich~Carol£ wrote:
Elephantman2 wrote:
Rich~Carol£ wrote:
This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted !
You probably need to read the report again. It doesn't say any of that!
Just read it 4 times and it does say.

“The woman shouted at him to get off and get out.

“He took off the rest of his clothing and repeatedly said ‘let’s bonk’. He then got onto the sofa and started straddling her.

I cant justify his actions that you support but I say but if she didnt shout at him and just kept quiet he would have raped her. Sorry I dont support this type of sexual crime.
Which type of sexual crimes do you support then? I don't support any but each to their own.
Perhaps she supports the sponsored bonk-a-thon. That's on TV soon. No, hang on, that's Comic Relief. Must stop getting this two confused.
[quote][p][bold]Blind Haze[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Elephantman2[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted ![/p][/quote]You probably need to read the report again. It doesn't say any of that![/p][/quote]Just read it 4 times and it does say. “The woman shouted at him to get off and get out. “He took off the rest of his clothing and repeatedly said ‘let’s bonk’. He then got onto the sofa and started straddling her. I cant justify his actions that you support but I say but if she didnt shout at him and just kept quiet he would have raped her. Sorry I dont support this type of sexual crime.[/p][/quote]Which type of sexual crimes do you support then? I don't support any but each to their own.[/p][/quote]Perhaps she supports the sponsored bonk-a-thon. That's on TV soon. No, hang on, that's Comic Relief. Must stop getting this two confused. Dingo

6:26pm Wed 13 Feb 13

stopmoaning1 says...

everyoneh850 wrote:
Shouldnt this of been a burglary charge?
why?
[quote][p][bold]everyoneh850[/bold] wrote: Shouldnt this of been a burglary charge?[/p][/quote]why? stopmoaning1

6:31pm Wed 13 Feb 13

stopmoaning1 says...

Rich~Carol£ wrote:
This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted !
How can you say that. I thought you were supposed to have been a magistrate. Innocent until proven guilty? I'm not condoning his behaviour and certainly agree he should have been sent to prison, but your comments making an assumption of what he MIGHT do. Maybe you were struck off as a magistrate for this type of thought process
[quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted ![/p][/quote]How can you say that. I thought you were supposed to have been a magistrate. Innocent until proven guilty? I'm not condoning his behaviour and certainly agree he should have been sent to prison, but your comments making an assumption of what he MIGHT do. Maybe you were struck off as a magistrate for this type of thought process stopmoaning1

6:37pm Wed 13 Feb 13

Rich~Carol£ says...

stopmoaning1 wrote:
Rich~Carol£ wrote:
This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted !
How can you say that. I thought you were supposed to have been a magistrate. Innocent until proven guilty? I'm not condoning his behaviour and certainly agree he should have been sent to prison, but your comments making an assumption of what he MIGHT do. Maybe you were struck off as a magistrate for this type of thought process
He was found guilty of sexual assault and he was tried in a Crown Court no a magistrates sitting so whats that to do with me being or used to be a magistrate with no legal training ?

he got found GUILTY and should have been put away with anyone who commits a sexual assult just because you think he was entitled to do what he done no one else agrees with you.

IM SURE YOU DONT READ WHATS BEEN SAID OR WRITTEN.
[quote][p][bold]stopmoaning1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted ![/p][/quote]How can you say that. I thought you were supposed to have been a magistrate. Innocent until proven guilty? I'm not condoning his behaviour and certainly agree he should have been sent to prison, but your comments making an assumption of what he MIGHT do. Maybe you were struck off as a magistrate for this type of thought process[/p][/quote]He was found guilty of sexual assault and he was tried in a Crown Court no a magistrates sitting so whats that to do with me being or used to be a magistrate with no legal training ? he got found GUILTY and should have been put away with anyone who commits a sexual assult just because you think he was entitled to do what he done no one else agrees with you. IM SURE YOU DONT READ WHATS BEEN SAID OR WRITTEN. Rich~Carol£

6:45pm Wed 13 Feb 13

Rich~Carol£ says...

Rich~Carol£ wrote:
stopmoaning1 wrote:
Rich~Carol£ wrote:
This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted !
How can you say that. I thought you were supposed to have been a magistrate. Innocent until proven guilty? I'm not condoning his behaviour and certainly agree he should have been sent to prison, but your comments making an assumption of what he MIGHT do. Maybe you were struck off as a magistrate for this type of thought process
He was found guilty of sexual assault and he was tried in a Crown Court no a magistrates sitting so whats that to do with me being or used to be a magistrate with no legal training ?

he got found GUILTY and should have been put away with anyone who commits a sexual assult just because you think he was entitled to do what he done no one else agrees with you.

IM SURE YOU DONT READ WHATS BEEN SAID OR WRITTEN.
One more situation to think about.

A man walks into a bank and puts a gun at the cashiers window and asked for money, she shouts NO go away and he runs out.

Should he be found guilty of attempted robbery or should a judge make an assumption ?

this pervert stripped off climbed on her and asked her for sex and she shouts NO.. GET OUT and he runs off and you dont think he would have raped her if she didnt shout out ?
[quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stopmoaning1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted ![/p][/quote]How can you say that. I thought you were supposed to have been a magistrate. Innocent until proven guilty? I'm not condoning his behaviour and certainly agree he should have been sent to prison, but your comments making an assumption of what he MIGHT do. Maybe you were struck off as a magistrate for this type of thought process[/p][/quote]He was found guilty of sexual assault and he was tried in a Crown Court no a magistrates sitting so whats that to do with me being or used to be a magistrate with no legal training ? he got found GUILTY and should have been put away with anyone who commits a sexual assult just because you think he was entitled to do what he done no one else agrees with you. IM SURE YOU DONT READ WHATS BEEN SAID OR WRITTEN.[/p][/quote]One more situation to think about. A man walks into a bank and puts a gun at the cashiers window and asked for money, she shouts NO go away and he runs out. Should he be found guilty of attempted robbery or should a judge make an assumption ? this pervert stripped off climbed on her and asked her for sex and she shouts NO.. GET OUT and he runs off and you dont think he would have raped her if she didnt shout out ? Rich~Carol£

7:24pm Wed 13 Feb 13

Steve H says...

everyoneh850 wrote:
Shouldnt this of been a burglary charge?
Could've been a buggery charge had she not screamed......
[quote][p][bold]everyoneh850[/bold] wrote: Shouldnt this of been a burglary charge?[/p][/quote]Could've been a buggery charge had she not screamed...... Steve H

7:37pm Wed 13 Feb 13

stopmoaning1 says...

Rich~Carol£ wrote:
stopmoaning1 wrote:
Rich~Carol£ wrote:
This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted !
How can you say that. I thought you were supposed to have been a magistrate. Innocent until proven guilty? I'm not condoning his behaviour and certainly agree he should have been sent to prison, but your comments making an assumption of what he MIGHT do. Maybe you were struck off as a magistrate for this type of thought process
He was found guilty of sexual assault and he was tried in a Crown Court no a magistrates sitting so whats that to do with me being or used to be a magistrate with no legal training ?

he got found GUILTY and should have been put away with anyone who commits a sexual assult just because you think he was entitled to do what he done no one else agrees with you.

IM SURE YOU DONT READ WHATS BEEN SAID OR WRITTEN.
Or perhaps YOU should read what’s been written. I did say I agreed he should have been sent to prison. But nowhere has it been reported or suggested by her or the police that he tried to rape her. You can not find a person guilty of something YOU think they MAY do.
Have another read
[quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stopmoaning1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted ![/p][/quote]How can you say that. I thought you were supposed to have been a magistrate. Innocent until proven guilty? I'm not condoning his behaviour and certainly agree he should have been sent to prison, but your comments making an assumption of what he MIGHT do. Maybe you were struck off as a magistrate for this type of thought process[/p][/quote]He was found guilty of sexual assault and he was tried in a Crown Court no a magistrates sitting so whats that to do with me being or used to be a magistrate with no legal training ? he got found GUILTY and should have been put away with anyone who commits a sexual assult just because you think he was entitled to do what he done no one else agrees with you. IM SURE YOU DONT READ WHATS BEEN SAID OR WRITTEN.[/p][/quote]Or perhaps YOU should read what’s been written. I did say I agreed he should have been sent to prison. But nowhere has it been reported or suggested by her or the police that he tried to rape her. You can not find a person guilty of something YOU think they MAY do. Have another read stopmoaning1

7:40pm Wed 13 Feb 13

Elephantman2 says...

Rich~Carol£ wrote:
Rich~Carol£ wrote:
stopmoaning1 wrote:
Rich~Carol£ wrote:
This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted !
How can you say that. I thought you were supposed to have been a magistrate. Innocent until proven guilty? I'm not condoning his behaviour and certainly agree he should have been sent to prison, but your comments making an assumption of what he MIGHT do. Maybe you were struck off as a magistrate for this type of thought process
He was found guilty of sexual assault and he was tried in a Crown Court no a magistrates sitting so whats that to do with me being or used to be a magistrate with no legal training ?

he got found GUILTY and should have been put away with anyone who commits a sexual assult just because you think he was entitled to do what he done no one else agrees with you.

IM SURE YOU DONT READ WHATS BEEN SAID OR WRITTEN.
One more situation to think about.

A man walks into a bank and puts a gun at the cashiers window and asked for money, she shouts NO go away and he runs out.

Should he be found guilty of attempted robbery or should a judge make an assumption ?

this pervert stripped off climbed on her and asked her for sex and she shouts NO.. GET OUT and he runs off and you dont think he would have raped her if she didnt shout out ?
What he might have done is totally irrelevant; it is what he did do that he is being judged on. I suppose the man with the gun at the bank should be charged with rape as well should he? Who knows what he may have done once he'd got his gun out?
[quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stopmoaning1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted ![/p][/quote]How can you say that. I thought you were supposed to have been a magistrate. Innocent until proven guilty? I'm not condoning his behaviour and certainly agree he should have been sent to prison, but your comments making an assumption of what he MIGHT do. Maybe you were struck off as a magistrate for this type of thought process[/p][/quote]He was found guilty of sexual assault and he was tried in a Crown Court no a magistrates sitting so whats that to do with me being or used to be a magistrate with no legal training ? he got found GUILTY and should have been put away with anyone who commits a sexual assult just because you think he was entitled to do what he done no one else agrees with you. IM SURE YOU DONT READ WHATS BEEN SAID OR WRITTEN.[/p][/quote]One more situation to think about. A man walks into a bank and puts a gun at the cashiers window and asked for money, she shouts NO go away and he runs out. Should he be found guilty of attempted robbery or should a judge make an assumption ? this pervert stripped off climbed on her and asked her for sex and she shouts NO.. GET OUT and he runs off and you dont think he would have raped her if she didnt shout out ?[/p][/quote]What he might have done is totally irrelevant; it is what he did do that he is being judged on. I suppose the man with the gun at the bank should be charged with rape as well should he? Who knows what he may have done once he'd got his gun out? Elephantman2

8:24pm Wed 13 Feb 13

Sean4u says...

The sentence sounds not unreasonable to me. What befell the victim was nothing physically worse than a game of Twister. The circumstances of the incident however make a sexual assault charge more or less inescapable. The poor woman must have been frightened out of her wits.

It doesn't say, but Grimwood (predestination?) must now be registered as a Sexual Offender. If he had any dreams of or aspirations to a bright future, then that is going to hurt badly, possibly forever.
The sentence sounds not unreasonable to me. What befell the victim was nothing physically worse than a game of Twister. The circumstances of the incident however make a sexual assault charge more or less inescapable. The poor woman must have been frightened out of her wits. It doesn't say, but Grimwood (predestination?) must now be registered as a Sexual Offender. If he had any dreams of or aspirations to a bright future, then that is going to hurt badly, possibly forever. Sean4u

8:41pm Wed 13 Feb 13

everyoneh850 says...

stopmoaning1 wrote:
everyoneh850 wrote:
Shouldnt this of been a burglary charge?
why?
Errrr. Let me think might be due to the fact he entered someone else's house through a window whilst the occupant was asleep.
[quote][p][bold]stopmoaning1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]everyoneh850[/bold] wrote: Shouldnt this of been a burglary charge?[/p][/quote]why?[/p][/quote]Errrr. Let me think might be due to the fact he entered someone else's house through a window whilst the occupant was asleep. everyoneh850

9:05pm Wed 13 Feb 13

Soouthchurch59 says...

Elephantman2 wrote:
Rich~Carol£ wrote:
Rich~Carol£ wrote:
stopmoaning1 wrote:
Rich~Carol£ wrote:
This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted !
How can you say that. I thought you were supposed to have been a magistrate. Innocent until proven guilty? I'm not condoning his behaviour and certainly agree he should have been sent to prison, but your comments making an assumption of what he MIGHT do. Maybe you were struck off as a magistrate for this type of thought process
He was found guilty of sexual assault and he was tried in a Crown Court no a magistrates sitting so whats that to do with me being or used to be a magistrate with no legal training ?

he got found GUILTY and should have been put away with anyone who commits a sexual assult just because you think he was entitled to do what he done no one else agrees with you.

IM SURE YOU DONT READ WHATS BEEN SAID OR WRITTEN.
One more situation to think about.

A man walks into a bank and puts a gun at the cashiers window and asked for money, she shouts NO go away and he runs out.

Should he be found guilty of attempted robbery or should a judge make an assumption ?

this pervert stripped off climbed on her and asked her for sex and she shouts NO.. GET OUT and he runs off and you dont think he would have raped her if she didnt shout out ?
What he might have done is totally irrelevant; it is what he did do that he is being judged on. I suppose the man with the gun at the bank should be charged with rape as well should he? Who knows what he may have done once he'd got his gun out?
Is that a gun in your pocket....
[quote][p][bold]Elephantman2[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stopmoaning1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted ![/p][/quote]How can you say that. I thought you were supposed to have been a magistrate. Innocent until proven guilty? I'm not condoning his behaviour and certainly agree he should have been sent to prison, but your comments making an assumption of what he MIGHT do. Maybe you were struck off as a magistrate for this type of thought process[/p][/quote]He was found guilty of sexual assault and he was tried in a Crown Court no a magistrates sitting so whats that to do with me being or used to be a magistrate with no legal training ? he got found GUILTY and should have been put away with anyone who commits a sexual assult just because you think he was entitled to do what he done no one else agrees with you. IM SURE YOU DONT READ WHATS BEEN SAID OR WRITTEN.[/p][/quote]One more situation to think about. A man walks into a bank and puts a gun at the cashiers window and asked for money, she shouts NO go away and he runs out. Should he be found guilty of attempted robbery or should a judge make an assumption ? this pervert stripped off climbed on her and asked her for sex and she shouts NO.. GET OUT and he runs off and you dont think he would have raped her if she didnt shout out ?[/p][/quote]What he might have done is totally irrelevant; it is what he did do that he is being judged on. I suppose the man with the gun at the bank should be charged with rape as well should he? Who knows what he may have done once he'd got his gun out?[/p][/quote]Is that a gun in your pocket.... Soouthchurch59

9:13pm Wed 13 Feb 13

Cosmo Spring says...

Soouthchurch59 wrote:
Elephantman2 wrote:
Rich~Carol£ wrote:
Rich~Carol£ wrote:
stopmoaning1 wrote:
Rich~Carol£ wrote:
This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted !
How can you say that. I thought you were supposed to have been a magistrate. Innocent until proven guilty? I'm not condoning his behaviour and certainly agree he should have been sent to prison, but your comments making an assumption of what he MIGHT do. Maybe you were struck off as a magistrate for this type of thought process
He was found guilty of sexual assault and he was tried in a Crown Court no a magistrates sitting so whats that to do with me being or used to be a magistrate with no legal training ?

he got found GUILTY and should have been put away with anyone who commits a sexual assult just because you think he was entitled to do what he done no one else agrees with you.

IM SURE YOU DONT READ WHATS BEEN SAID OR WRITTEN.
One more situation to think about.

A man walks into a bank and puts a gun at the cashiers window and asked for money, she shouts NO go away and he runs out.

Should he be found guilty of attempted robbery or should a judge make an assumption ?

this pervert stripped off climbed on her and asked her for sex and she shouts NO.. GET OUT and he runs off and you dont think he would have raped her if she didnt shout out ?
What he might have done is totally irrelevant; it is what he did do that he is being judged on. I suppose the man with the gun at the bank should be charged with rape as well should he? Who knows what he may have done once he'd got his gun out?
Is that a gun in your pocket....
it's only 9mm
[quote][p][bold]Soouthchurch59[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Elephantman2[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stopmoaning1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted ![/p][/quote]How can you say that. I thought you were supposed to have been a magistrate. Innocent until proven guilty? I'm not condoning his behaviour and certainly agree he should have been sent to prison, but your comments making an assumption of what he MIGHT do. Maybe you were struck off as a magistrate for this type of thought process[/p][/quote]He was found guilty of sexual assault and he was tried in a Crown Court no a magistrates sitting so whats that to do with me being or used to be a magistrate with no legal training ? he got found GUILTY and should have been put away with anyone who commits a sexual assult just because you think he was entitled to do what he done no one else agrees with you. IM SURE YOU DONT READ WHATS BEEN SAID OR WRITTEN.[/p][/quote]One more situation to think about. A man walks into a bank and puts a gun at the cashiers window and asked for money, she shouts NO go away and he runs out. Should he be found guilty of attempted robbery or should a judge make an assumption ? this pervert stripped off climbed on her and asked her for sex and she shouts NO.. GET OUT and he runs off and you dont think he would have raped her if she didnt shout out ?[/p][/quote]What he might have done is totally irrelevant; it is what he did do that he is being judged on. I suppose the man with the gun at the bank should be charged with rape as well should he? Who knows what he may have done once he'd got his gun out?[/p][/quote]Is that a gun in your pocket....[/p][/quote]it's only 9mm Cosmo Spring

9:29pm Wed 13 Feb 13

stopmoaning1 says...

everyoneh850 wrote:
stopmoaning1 wrote:
everyoneh850 wrote:
Shouldnt this of been a burglary charge?
why?
Errrr. Let me think might be due to the fact he entered someone else's house through a window whilst the occupant was asleep.
Errrr..., Google ‘burglary’ then come back with a worthwhile contribution
[quote][p][bold]everyoneh850[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stopmoaning1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]everyoneh850[/bold] wrote: Shouldnt this of been a burglary charge?[/p][/quote]why?[/p][/quote]Errrr. Let me think might be due to the fact he entered someone else's house through a window whilst the occupant was asleep.[/p][/quote]Errrr..., Google ‘burglary’ then come back with a worthwhile contribution stopmoaning1

9:31pm Wed 13 Feb 13

asbo in a coma says...

http://www.youtube.c
om/watch?v=iR25-IHC7
gg
http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=iR25-IHC7 gg asbo in a coma

10:50pm Wed 13 Feb 13

stopmoaning1 says...

Rich~Carol£ wrote:
Rich~Carol£ wrote:
stopmoaning1 wrote:
Rich~Carol£ wrote:
This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted !
How can you say that. I thought you were supposed to have been a magistrate. Innocent until proven guilty? I'm not condoning his behaviour and certainly agree he should have been sent to prison, but your comments making an assumption of what he MIGHT do. Maybe you were struck off as a magistrate for this type of thought process
He was found guilty of sexual assault and he was tried in a Crown Court no a magistrates sitting so whats that to do with me being or used to be a magistrate with no legal training ?

he got found GUILTY and should have been put away with anyone who commits a sexual assult just because you think he was entitled to do what he done no one else agrees with you.

IM SURE YOU DONT READ WHATS BEEN SAID OR WRITTEN.
One more situation to think about.

A man walks into a bank and puts a gun at the cashiers window and asked for money, she shouts NO go away and he runs out.

Should he be found guilty of attempted robbery or should a judge make an assumption ?

this pervert stripped off climbed on her and asked her for sex and she shouts NO.. GET OUT and he runs off and you dont think he would have raped her if she didnt shout out ?
Yes because the peson ATTEMPTED the robbery. The person in the article dod NOT attempttorape the woman
[quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stopmoaning1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted ![/p][/quote]How can you say that. I thought you were supposed to have been a magistrate. Innocent until proven guilty? I'm not condoning his behaviour and certainly agree he should have been sent to prison, but your comments making an assumption of what he MIGHT do. Maybe you were struck off as a magistrate for this type of thought process[/p][/quote]He was found guilty of sexual assault and he was tried in a Crown Court no a magistrates sitting so whats that to do with me being or used to be a magistrate with no legal training ? he got found GUILTY and should have been put away with anyone who commits a sexual assult just because you think he was entitled to do what he done no one else agrees with you. IM SURE YOU DONT READ WHATS BEEN SAID OR WRITTEN.[/p][/quote]One more situation to think about. A man walks into a bank and puts a gun at the cashiers window and asked for money, she shouts NO go away and he runs out. Should he be found guilty of attempted robbery or should a judge make an assumption ? this pervert stripped off climbed on her and asked her for sex and she shouts NO.. GET OUT and he runs off and you dont think he would have raped her if she didnt shout out ?[/p][/quote]Yes because the peson ATTEMPTED the robbery. The person in the article dod NOT attempttorape the woman stopmoaning1

11:49pm Wed 13 Feb 13

echoforum says...

According to the article there was No forced entry and you can take anyway you like lol
According to the article there was No forced entry and you can take anyway you like lol echoforum

3:13am Thu 14 Feb 13

everyoneh850 says...

stopmoaning1 wrote:
everyoneh850 wrote:
stopmoaning1 wrote:
everyoneh850 wrote:
Shouldnt this of been a burglary charge?
why?
Errrr. Let me think might be due to the fact he entered someone else's house through a window whilst the occupant was asleep.
Errrr..., Google ‘burglary’ then come back with a worthwhile contribution
Burglary is illegally entering a building for the purpose of committing an offence. What are you on about? Surely you must realise he was there illegally? and didnt have the woman's permission to be there.
[quote][p][bold]stopmoaning1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]everyoneh850[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stopmoaning1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]everyoneh850[/bold] wrote: Shouldnt this of been a burglary charge?[/p][/quote]why?[/p][/quote]Errrr. Let me think might be due to the fact he entered someone else's house through a window whilst the occupant was asleep.[/p][/quote]Errrr..., Google ‘burglary’ then come back with a worthwhile contribution[/p][/quote]Burglary is illegally entering a building for the purpose of committing an offence. What are you on about? Surely you must realise he was there illegally? and didnt have the woman's permission to be there. everyoneh850

9:05am Thu 14 Feb 13

howironic says...

Elephantman2 wrote:
Rich~Carol£ wrote: This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted !
You probably need to read the report again. It doesn't say any of that!
She's only jealous, probably hasn't had any for years... I'm willing to bet her back doors will be constantly open from now on.
[quote][p][bold]Elephantman2[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted ![/p][/quote]You probably need to read the report again. It doesn't say any of that![/p][/quote]She's only jealous, probably hasn't had any for years... I'm willing to bet her back doors will be constantly open from now on. howironic

10:21am Thu 14 Feb 13

stopmoaning1 says...

everyoneh850 wrote:
stopmoaning1 wrote:
everyoneh850 wrote:
stopmoaning1 wrote:
everyoneh850 wrote:
Shouldnt this of been a burglary charge?
why?
Errrr. Let me think might be due to the fact he entered someone else's house through a window whilst the occupant was asleep.
Errrr..., Google ‘burglary’ then come back with a worthwhile contribution
Burglary is illegally entering a building for the purpose of committing an offence. What are you on about? Surely you must realise he was there illegally? and didnt have the woman's permission to be there.
Like I said, Google it, then come back
[quote][p][bold]everyoneh850[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stopmoaning1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]everyoneh850[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]stopmoaning1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]everyoneh850[/bold] wrote: Shouldnt this of been a burglary charge?[/p][/quote]why?[/p][/quote]Errrr. Let me think might be due to the fact he entered someone else's house through a window whilst the occupant was asleep.[/p][/quote]Errrr..., Google ‘burglary’ then come back with a worthwhile contribution[/p][/quote]Burglary is illegally entering a building for the purpose of committing an offence. What are you on about? Surely you must realise he was there illegally? and didnt have the woman's permission to be there.[/p][/quote]Like I said, Google it, then come back stopmoaning1

10:25am Thu 14 Feb 13

everyoneh850 says...

Think you might need google. That's straight off google right at the top.
Think you might need google. That's straight off google right at the top. everyoneh850

10:44am Thu 14 Feb 13

stopmoaning1 says...

you need to read ALL of it, not just the first line
you need to read ALL of it, not just the first line stopmoaning1

11:23am Thu 14 Feb 13

stopmoaning1 says...

Are you still reading?

See, more than one line.

Apology accepted in advance
Are you still reading? See, more than one line. Apology accepted in advance stopmoaning1

3:34pm Thu 14 Feb 13

Blind Haze says...

Dingo wrote:
Blind Haze wrote:
Rich~Carol£ wrote:
Elephantman2 wrote:
Rich~Carol£ wrote:
This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted !
You probably need to read the report again. It doesn't say any of that!
Just read it 4 times and it does say.

“The woman shouted at him to get off and get out.

“He took off the rest of his clothing and repeatedly said ‘let’s bonk’. He then got onto the sofa and started straddling her.

I cant justify his actions that you support but I say but if she didnt shout at him and just kept quiet he would have raped her. Sorry I dont support this type of sexual crime.
Which type of sexual crimes do you support then? I don't support any but each to their own.
Perhaps she supports the sponsored bonk-a-thon. That's on TV soon. No, hang on, that's Comic Relief. Must stop getting this two confused.
Are you a swinger?
[quote][p][bold]Dingo[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Blind Haze[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Elephantman2[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted ![/p][/quote]You probably need to read the report again. It doesn't say any of that![/p][/quote]Just read it 4 times and it does say. “The woman shouted at him to get off and get out. “He took off the rest of his clothing and repeatedly said ‘let’s bonk’. He then got onto the sofa and started straddling her. I cant justify his actions that you support but I say but if she didnt shout at him and just kept quiet he would have raped her. Sorry I dont support this type of sexual crime.[/p][/quote]Which type of sexual crimes do you support then? I don't support any but each to their own.[/p][/quote]Perhaps she supports the sponsored bonk-a-thon. That's on TV soon. No, hang on, that's Comic Relief. Must stop getting this two confused.[/p][/quote]Are you a swinger? Blind Haze

4:50pm Thu 14 Feb 13

2shedsjackson says...

Rich~Carol£ wrote:
This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted !
Maybe you have been watching too many sci-fi films like " minority report" . We do not convict people in this country on what they might have done.
.
He was rightly convicted of sexual assualt, there was no rape involved.
.
I am of the belief that the only bench you have sat on is one in the park.
[quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted ![/p][/quote]Maybe you have been watching too many sci-fi films like " minority report" . We do not convict people in this country on what they might have done. . He was rightly convicted of sexual assualt, there was no rape involved. . I am of the belief that the only bench you have sat on is one in the park. 2shedsjackson

7:53am Fri 15 Feb 13

GentleGiant says...

2shedsjackson wrote:
Rich~Carol£ wrote:
This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted !
Maybe you have been watching too many sci-fi films like " minority report" . We do not convict people in this country on what they might have done.
.
He was rightly convicted of sexual assualt, there was no rape involved.
.
I am of the belief that the only bench you have sat on is one in the park.
indeed - however some people think that giving someone a kiss on the cheek is an attempt to rape.

There is often two sides to every story.

Sadly it is men that are always named, even when they are innocent - women on the other hand seem to have their identities hidden.

Women want equal rights, but only when it benefits them.
[quote][p][bold]2shedsjackson[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Rich~Carol£[/bold] wrote: This pervert was entitled to be put away for at least 5 years. Just think about if the woman didnt scream he would have raped her. I am disgusted ![/p][/quote]Maybe you have been watching too many sci-fi films like " minority report" . We do not convict people in this country on what they might have done. . He was rightly convicted of sexual assualt, there was no rape involved. . I am of the belief that the only bench you have sat on is one in the park.[/p][/quote]indeed - however some people think that giving someone a kiss on the cheek is an attempt to rape. There is often two sides to every story. Sadly it is men that are always named, even when they are innocent - women on the other hand seem to have their identities hidden. Women want equal rights, but only when it benefits them. GentleGiant

1:10pm Fri 15 Feb 13

smithy741 says...

Im disgusted by some of the jokey comments on here, wonder how you would feel if this happened to your daughter. Half of you on here are no better than the scum in our society, you hide behind a computer screen cracking vile jokes. Bunch of weirdo trolls step out in the real world.
Im disgusted by some of the jokey comments on here, wonder how you would feel if this happened to your daughter. Half of you on here are no better than the scum in our society, you hide behind a computer screen cracking vile jokes. Bunch of weirdo trolls step out in the real world. smithy741

8:55am Sat 16 Feb 13

A Dermot says...

The article mentions he has spent time in a hospice. I wonder if this is a clue that he is perhaps terminally ill hence leniency of the sentence?
The article mentions he has spent time in a hospice. I wonder if this is a clue that he is perhaps terminally ill hence leniency of the sentence? A Dermot

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree