MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR ROYAL BURNHAM YACHT CLUB PONTOON REPLACEMENTNotice ID: COL1869768
MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009
APPLICATION FOR ROYAL BURNHAM YACHT CLUB PONTOON REPLACEMENT
Notice is hereby given that Royal Burnham Yacht Club, The Quay, Burnham on Crouch, CM0 8AU has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake replacement of the Royal Burnham Yacht Club Pontoon. Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_R EGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the `Public Representation? section of case reference MLA/2020/00296;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice 8th October, 2020
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.