THE SOUTHEND BOROUGH COUNCIL (WAITING, LOADING, STOPPING AND PARKING PLACES) (CONSOLIDATION) ORDER 2021Notice ID: MFN0620999
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA BOROUGH COUNCIL
THE SOUTHEND BOROUGH COUNCIL (WAITING, LOADING, STOPPING AND PARKING PLACES) (CONSOLIDATION) ORDER 2021
1) NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Southend-on-Sea Borough Council proposes to make the amendments to the above Order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended.
2) The general effect of the Order will be to introduce the following restrictions:
(a) No waiting at any time on Saraid Gardens, both sides of the bend outside number 23.
(b) Extend the current no waiting at any time restrictions on both sides of Rayleigh Road Service Road (Rochford Corner) outside number 143
(c) Reduce existing double yellow lines on Ashburnham Road and replace with Zone M resident parking bay, adjacent to number 18 Hamlet Road.
3) Copies of the draft Order, plans and Statement of Reasons may be viewed (subject to COVID19 restrictions) at the Contact Centre of the Civic Centre (address below) during normal office hours. Documents can also be viewed online at:-
4) Comments on the proposals together with the reasons for which they are made must be in writing to the Business Change and Development Team at the address below or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 3rd September 2021.
5) All written representations received concerning Traffic Regulation Orders are public documents that may be inspected by any person on demand.
Interim Chief Executive & Town Clerk
Civic Centre, Victoria Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, Essex. SS2 6ER
Date 13th August 2021