ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS BURLINGTON ROAD, NEW MALDENNotice ID: MF0275452
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS BURLINGTON ROAD, NEW MALDEN
1. The Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, being thetrafficauthority for BurlingtonRoad,New Malden, in the said borough, in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (as amended) HEREBY GIVES NOTICE THAT,tofacilitate remedial works on behalf of Southern Gas Networks, it has made an Order of the effect of which will be to:
a) Prohibit anyvehicle from entering, proceeding or remaining at rest in Burlington Road,atthe junction with Malden Road.
2. The prohibitions specified in paragraph 1above:-
a) shall only applyatsuch times and to such extent as shall be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by theTraffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2002.
b) shall not applytoanything done with the permission, or at the direction,ofa constableinuniformortoany vehicles or pedestrians in connection with the said works.
c) shall not applytoemergencyservice vehicles.
3. The Order will come into operation on the 07 June 2018 and will remain in force for eighteen months or until the works are completed. It is anticipated that the works will be completed in 1night.
4. Access to premises on or adjacent to the affected road shall be maintained insofar as this is reasonably practicable without interference with execution of the said works.
5. There will be asigned diversion route in place. MERVYN BARTLETT
Traffic Manager,Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1EU.
01 June 2018