LICENSING ACT 2003 - THE WEST END AUDLEY CLUB LTDNotice ID:
LICENSING ACT 2003
Application has been made by The West End Audley Club Limited to the Licensing Authority of Wiltshire Council -Chippenham Area for a Premises Licence for the West End Club (former Chippenham West End Working Men's Club & Institute) at Audley Road, Chippenham, SN14 oEp.
The application includes the following terms:-
1. To enable the sale of alcohol between 10:00 and 00:00 Sunday to Thursday and 10:00 until 01:00, Friday and Saturday.
2. To enable the sale of alcohol on New Year's Eve as specified in the application.
3. To enable the premises to open between 10:00 and 00:30 Sunday to Thursday and 10:00 until 01:30, Friday and Saturday.
4. To enable Regulated Entertainment (as specified in the application) to be provided when the Premises are open for the sale of alcohol.
5. To enable the provision of late night refreshment. 6. To alter the premises as per the plan depositedwith the Licensing Authority.
Full details of the Application can be viewed at the offices of the Licensing Authority at Wiltshire Council -Chippenham Area, Monkton Park, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 1ER. A responsible authority or any other person can make written representations to the Licensing Authority at any time up to and including 16th July 2015 (www.wiltshiregov.uk)
It is an offence for anyone knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with a Licence Application. The maximum fine on summary conviction is unlimited.
Dated this: 16th June 2015
John Gaunt & Partners, Solicitors