EAST Thurrock United and Hullbridge Sports recorded impressive home victories, while Great Wakering Rovers sealed three points on the road.

John Coventry’s East Thurrock went into their Isthmian Premier League clash having been knocked out of the FA Cup in midweek.

But Rocks put in a fine performance to claim a 3-0 win over Bognor Regis Town.

Goals from Danny Harris and Ayo Olukoga gave East Thurrock a two-goal cushion going into the break.

And Steve Sheehan put the game beyond Bognor by adding a third goal 11 minutes after the interval.

Meanwhile, Hullbridge registered their first ever home Isthmian North triumph as they beat AFC Sudbury 2-0 at the Ryan’s Heating Stadium.

Luke Hornsley converted from close range on the half hour mark to put Sports into the ascendancy.

And Tom Monsheju ensured Darren Manning’s side would come out on top by adding his name to the scoresheet on 61 minutes.

Wakering returned to winning ways as they overcame Romford and wrapped up a 4-1 victory.

Although Jack Stevenson gave Wakering a ninth minute lead, they were pegged back by Inesh Sumiththran’s penalty.

But Romford were not on level terms for long as Jake Gordon restored the visitors’ advantage seven minutes later.

Adalberto Pinto grabbed his first goal in Wakering colours just before the break and, three minutes after the interval, Martin Tuohy rounded off the scoring.

Meanwhile, Billericay Town and Bowers & Pitsea were involved in stalemates.

Billericay threw away a two-goal lead as they drew 2-2 with Oxford City in the National League South.

Jake Robinson scored two goals inside the opening 17 minutes to put Billericay in the driving seat.

But Oxford halved the deficit three minutes later thanks to Zac McEachran picking out the top corner of the net.

And Oxford stole a share of the spoils as a defensive mix-up allowed Jack Self to equalise.

Bowers were held to a goalless draw at Kingstonian.

The best opportunity of the Isthmian Premier League clash fell to Bowers central defender Kenzer Lee, who struck the crossbar.

Elsewhere, Basildon United and Canvey Island were consigned to Isthmian North defeats on the road.

Basildon lost 3-0 to league leaders Maldon & Tiptree.

Charlee Hughes, formerly of Bowers, fired Maldon in front inside two minutes and Tyrique Hyde put daylight between the two sides on 36 minutes.

Jorome Slew added his name to the scoresheet after the interval and the Bees finished the encounter with 10 men as Ernest Okoh saw red on the hour mark.

Canvey were beaten 3-1 by Coggeshall Town.

Tobi Joseph gave the Gulls a dream start by pouncing on an under-hit backpass from Ugo Udoji before rounding goalkeeper Ashlee Jones and tapping into an empty net inside 15 seconds.

However, Connor Hubble levelled matters with a thumping diving header.

Ross Wall then nodded Coggeshall into the lead with 20 minutes remaining.

Canvey were offered a way back into the contest as Samrai Gebrai was fouled by Tom Blackwell and the referee pointed to the penalty spot.

However, with just four minutes remaining, Jason Hallett’s spot-kick was saved by Jones.

And Coggeshall then delivered a sucker-punch as Michael Gyasi netted in the seventh minute of stoppage time.