BILLERICAY Town booked their place in the fourth qualifying round of the FA Cup by recording an impressive 4-2 win over National League South rivals Bath City.

Although the visitors took an early lead thanks to Adam Mann’s effort deflecting in via the post, Billericay quickly hit back as Joe Raynes put Jordan Parkes’ centre through his own net.

Jake Robinson turned the tie on its head by nodding home seven minutes before the break.

And Billericay were to double their advantage in first half injury time as Parkes rounded the goalkeeper before stroking the ball home.

Parkes was denied a second goal by the woodwork shortly after the resumption and Bath profited as Ryan Brunt converted from close range.

Ben Nunn made two important blocks on the goal-line to frustrate the visitors and Robinson ensured Billericay would be in the hat for the next round by completing his brace in the dying moments.

East Thurrock United were also victorious as they came from behind to beat Worthing 3-2 in an exciting Isthmian Premier League clash.

Reece Myles-Meekums put the home side in front, but Frankie Merrifield got Rocks back on level terms.

However, Worthing were not to be denied a half-time lead as Joel Colbran restored their slender lead.

Merrifield equalised once again soon before the hour mark and Ben Marlow, with just six minutes remaining, grabbed the winner.

Hullbridge Sports have broken into the Isthmian North’s top 10 after recording a 3-1 comeback triumph against Felixstowe & Walton United.

Jack Newman gave Felixstowe a half-time lead at the Ryan’s Heating Stadium, but Darren Manning’s side responded well.

Joe Wright restored parity seven minutes after the interval and Tom Monsheju added his name to the scoresheet on 69 minutes.

Yemi Adelani ensured Sports would claim all three points by converting from the penalty spot late on.

Basildon United claimed a share of the spoils in a 1-1 draw with Heybridge Swifts.

Kris Newby put the Bees in front with an inch-perfect free-kick only for Elliott Ronto to level at the Cousins Car Wash Stadium.

And neither side could find a winner in the Isthmian North contest.

Great Wakering Rovers were condemned to a 4-1 defeat at Histon.

Four goals in the space of 11 first half minutes put the game beyond Steve Butterworth’s outfit.

Dan Brown notched a hat-trick, while Ed Rolph was also on target.

Jake Gordon’s second half effort proved to be no more than a consolation.

In the Essex Senior League, Southend Manor fell to their first loss under boss Michael Walther as they were beaten 2-0 by Redbridge.