CONCORD Rangers, Bowers & Pitsea and Canvey Island recorded impressive victories today, while Billericay Town, Basildon United, Great Wakering Rovers and Hullbridge Sports were defeated.

Danny Scopes’ Concord sealed a comprehensive 5-0 National League South triumph over Eastbourne Borough.

The Beach Boys raced into a four-goal lead before the break at the Aspect Arena.

Concord broke the deadlock inside four minutes as Kreshnic Krasniqi fired home.

Krasniqi doubled his tally soon before the half-hour mark and, moments later, Joel Nouble added his name to the scoresheet.

Kit Elliott fired in the rebound after Nouble had been denied to give the Beach Boys a comfortable lead.

Aron Pollock acrobatically completed the scoring with five minutes remaining.

Bowers, meanwhile, registered back-to-back Isthmian Premier League wins by overcoming Enfield Town 4-0.

Lewis Manor gave Bowers an early lead, while Quentin Monville put daylight between the two sides.

Manor, despite featuring at the heart of Bowers’ defence, completed his brace just after the hour mark.

And Brad Warner wrapped up all three points for the visitors.

Canvey enjoyed a 3-2 Isthmian North triumph over high-flying Heybridge Swifts.

Sam Bantick, on his return to the Aspen Waite Arena, marked his full Canvey debut by scoring two goals in the opening 13 minutes.

Heybridge responded with Jordan Cox halving the deficit, but Jason Hallett restored the Gulls’ two-goal advantage.

Alex Teniola gave Heybridge hope of snatching a share of the spoils.

However, Mark Bentley’s Canvey held on to ensure they emerged victorious.

Elsewhere, in the National League South, Billericay threw away a two-goal lead as they lost 3-2 to Tonbridge Angels.

Femi Akinwande netted the opener six minutes into his Town debut and Ody Alfa added the visitors’ second goal of the afternoon by curling home from 20 yards out.

However, former Concord winger Khale Da Costa got Tonbridge’s comeback underway by nodding into the back of the net four minutes after the interval.

Tom Derry then levelled matters two minutes later to leave Billericay shell-shocked.

Da Costa completed the turnaround and the scoring on 67 minutes.

Basildon lost 3-1 to Witham Town in the Isthmian North.

Adam Vyse cancelled out Scott Kemp’s early opener to get the Bees back on level terms.

But Witham stole the points by scoring twice in the final 10 minutes.

Marcus Bowers, who scored the goal which confirmed Basildon’s promotion from the Essex Senior League in 2018, was on target before Kemp put the game beyond the hosts.

Wakering lost 1-0 to high-flying Aveley thanks to former Canvey Island striker George Sykes finding the back of the net.

Hullbridge were defeated by the same scoreline as they went head-to-head with Maldon & Tiptree.

The only goal of the encounter came 12 minutes from time as former Bowers & Pitsea striker Charlee Hughes fired home.