BILLERICAY-BASED Forest Glade crashed out of the Essex Olympian Senior Division Cup after losing 8-2 to defending champions Westhamians in the second round.

Craig Jones and Joe Tregunno were on target for Glade but a Stuart Jones hat-trick helped see Westhamians through.

Division One leaders Runwell Hospital beat Premier Divis-ion Epping 2-0 with goals from Andy Austin and James Morkunas.

Southend’s Catholic United lost 5-2 at home to Wadham Lodge. Dan Quinn netted both Catholic goals.

Ricky Thompson, Joe Bright and Josh Hart secured a 3-1 win for Rayleigh Town over Maldon St Mary’s. And Southend’s White Ensign saw off Southminster St Leonards 4-1 at home thanks to Adam Yates, Matt Taylor, Andy Collins and Hamid Zamani.

Old Southendian bowed out of the Denny King Memorial Cup in the first round with a 3-2 defeat at Sungate. Mark Hampshire and Dave Stubbs scored for Ensign.

Ross Barrett scored three and Dan Aston, Joe Dimmock and Billy Shalver one each as Basildon Town beat Ramsden 6-0 in the second round of the Denny King Memorial Cup.

Charlie Beaumont scored for Leigh Ramblers but they lost 3-1 at home to Herongate Athletic.

Chris Wakefield scored Rams-den’s consolation in their 6-1 def-eat to Sungate in the second round of the Reserve Division Cup.

Hannakins Farm moved in second place in Senior Division One with a 2-1 win at Ryan. Ben Swift and Matt Mint scored for Hannakins.

Sam Taylor scored for Benfleet as they drew 1-1 with visitors Lakeside whose scorer was Luke Gilbey.

Bowers & Pitsea Reserves picked up their first Senior Division Three point when they travelled to leaders Castle United and drew 3-3 thanks to Charlie Kirby, Matt Phillips and Michael Everett.

James Cheesewright and Alex Witham scored the goals that gave Rayleigh Town a 2-0 Reserve Division One win at Manford Way.

Benfleet lost 2-0 away to leaders Mountnessing in Reserve Division Two, while Lakeside beat visitors Old Chelmsfordians 4-1 after two goals from Dean McGuire and singletons from Alec Wates and Richard Albrow. Dean Maguchis netted for Hannakins Farm in their 1-1 draw with Runwell Hospital, for whom Harry Springford scored.

Forest Glade and visitors Basildon Town ended their Reserve Division Three match level at 4-4.

Joe Moles, Dan Lynes, Lee Pellin and David Smith scored for Forest Glade and Tom Wolff struck twice and Glen Warwick and Dave Walker once each for the visitors.