Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting ECHONEWS to 80360, or email us »
Teen hospitalised after swallowing water at sea in Thorpe Bay
A TEENAGER was rushed to hospital after swallowing large amounts of sea water.
A foreshore inspector and a member of the public rescued the 17-year-old boy from the waters at Thorpe Bay yesterday after Southend Coastguard was told he had ingested water.
He was brought to shore at about 12.45pm and the East of England Ambulance Service took him to hospital.
Comments are closed on this article.