Bin fire in Southend treated as suspicious

Bin fire in Southend treated as suspicious

Bin fire in Southend treated as suspicious

First published in News

SOUTHEND fire service rushed to a bin fire earlier this morning... for the second time in two days.

One machine attended the scene at about 10.10am in an alleyway beside the old ABC Cinema between Alexandra Street and Clarence Road.

Firefighters also attended an incident of the same kind in the same area yesterday at about 11am.

It is being treated as suspicious and anyone with information is asked to contact Essex Police on 101.

Comments (6)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

5:51pm Tue 5 Aug 14

John Right says...

No sh1t, school holidays, bins full, bins made of plastic hidden down alleyways...
No sh1t, school holidays, bins full, bins made of plastic hidden down alleyways... John Right
  • Score: 3

6:24pm Tue 5 Aug 14

pembury53 says...

John Right wrote:
No sh1t, school holidays, bins full, bins made of plastic hidden down alleyways...
yep, no sitting around playing cards, for another few weeks....
[quote][p][bold]John Right[/bold] wrote: No sh1t, school holidays, bins full, bins made of plastic hidden down alleyways...[/p][/quote]yep, no sitting around playing cards, for another few weeks.... pembury53
  • Score: 4

6:56pm Tue 5 Aug 14

chunkus04 says...

well i should think so too if thats not suspicious i dont know what is.... bins do not just spontaneously combust now do they??
well i should think so too if thats not suspicious i dont know what is.... bins do not just spontaneously combust now do they?? chunkus04
  • Score: 2

9:27am Wed 6 Aug 14

DCLEIGH says...

chunkus04 wrote:
well i should think so too if thats not suspicious i dont know what is.... bins do not just spontaneously combust now do they??
But if lazy people chuck a fag into a bin then they DO combust - How come people ALWAYS find a reason to blame school children during the school holidays. Is it because they, themselves, misbehaved so much when they were young
[quote][p][bold]chunkus04[/bold] wrote: well i should think so too if thats not suspicious i dont know what is.... bins do not just spontaneously combust now do they??[/p][/quote]But if lazy people chuck a fag into a bin then they DO combust - How come people ALWAYS find a reason to blame school children during the school holidays. Is it because they, themselves, misbehaved so much when they were young DCLEIGH
  • Score: 3

12:58pm Wed 6 Aug 14

Controversial1 says...

DCLEIGH wrote:
chunkus04 wrote:
well i should think so too if thats not suspicious i dont know what is.... bins do not just spontaneously combust now do they??
But if lazy people chuck a fag into a bin then they DO combust - How come people ALWAYS find a reason to blame school children during the school holidays. Is it because they, themselves, misbehaved so much when they were young
Yes.... so what is your point
[quote][p][bold]DCLEIGH[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]chunkus04[/bold] wrote: well i should think so too if thats not suspicious i dont know what is.... bins do not just spontaneously combust now do they??[/p][/quote]But if lazy people chuck a fag into a bin then they DO combust - How come people ALWAYS find a reason to blame school children during the school holidays. Is it because they, themselves, misbehaved so much when they were young[/p][/quote]Yes.... so what is your point Controversial1
  • Score: 1

10:54pm Thu 7 Aug 14

mr_happy says...

Where I have moved to, there have been 300 fires started in the local area in the first 10 days of the holidays. All down to moronic, brainless little turds.
Where I have moved to, there have been 300 fires started in the local area in the first 10 days of the holidays. All down to moronic, brainless little turds. mr_happy
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree