Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting ECHONEWS to 80360, or email us »
Baby taken to hospital following kitchen blaze in Billericay
10:15am Wednesday 19th December 2012 in Local News
A BABY was taken to Basildon Hospital after a blaze broke out in his home.
The three week old bot suffered burns in the fire in Grove Road, Billericay.
Firefighters were called to the home after flames broke out in the kitchen at around 8.50am today.
By the time they arrived the fire was already out but crews from Billericay and Basildon helped administer first aid and oxygen to the baby whilst the waited for an ambulance to arrive.
It is not yet known how the blaze started.
Comments are closed on this article.