CONCORD Rangers bounced back from their 4-0 reverse at home to Boreham Wood on Thursday night with a 2-0 win over Weston Super Mare this afternoon.

Sam Collins gave the hosts the lead on the stroke of half time by netting in the 45th minute at the Aspect Arena.

And Steve Cawley ensured a three-point haul for the Beachboys by netting a second in the 50th minute to leave Danny Cowley's team in 10th place in Skrill South.

East Thurrock United climbed out of the Ryman Premier relegation zone with a 6-1 demolition of eighth-placed Hendon at Rookery Hill, helped by a Sam Higgins hat-trick.

Rocks are in 20th place in the table following the win and are a point ahead of Enfield Town, who occupy the first of the four relegation places.

Sam Higgins gave John Coventry's side the perfect start by netting after two minutes, before he doubled the advantage in the 39th minute.

Neil Richmond added a third in the 44th minute to put Rocks in control at half-time.

Home fans had to wait until the 69th minute for a fourth, with Higgins completing his hat-trick.

Mitchell Gilbey made it 5-0 in the 72nd minute before wrapping up the scoring and completing his brace eight minutes later in front of 147 fans.

Canvey Island went down 2-0 at Harrow Borough to leave the Gulls in ninth, one place and three points above derby rivals Billericay Town.

Marc Charles-Smith broke the deadlock for Harrow in the 44th minute and grabbed the winner in the 67th minute in front of a 161-strong crowd.

Billericay secured a 1-0 win away to Hampton & Richmonds Borough.

Following a goalless first half, Richard Halle fired home the only goal of the match in the 59th minute.

It made it three wins in a week for Craig Edwards's team after they beat Wingate & Finchley 1-0 on Tuesday and followed it up with a 3-1 victory over Carshalton Athletic on Thursday.

Essex Senior League leaders Great Wakering Rovers walloped hosts Sporting Bengal United 6-2.

Basildon United went down 2-1 to Sawbridgeworth Town at Gardiners Lane.

And Bowers & Pitsea were held to a 2-2 draw at the Len Salmon Stadium by visitors Greenhouse London.

Hullbridge Sports also had to settle for a share of the spoils following their 1-1 draw against Takeley at Lower Road.

Southend Manor were beaten 4-1 at Southchurch Park by visitors FC Romania.