CONCORD Rangers's Skrill South match against Ebbsfleet United was abandoned tonight following a power cut that affected the area around the Aspect Arena.

Danny Cowley's Beachboys were 2-0 down when the lights went out during the second half.

Goals from Ben May after 14 minutes and Darryl McMahon in the 48th minute had  put fourth-placed Ebbsfleet in control when the power outage struck and forced an early end to the match.

Concord are eighth in the table, five points off the play-off places, going into an Easter programme that sees them host sixth-placed Dover Athletic on Good Friday before travelling to second-placed Sutton United on bank holiday Monday.

Billeirica Town are 10 in the Ryman Premier Division after thumping Grays Athletic 4-0 at New Lodge tonight.

Joe Benjamin put Craig Edward's team ahead in the fifth minute and Josh Ekim netted in the 37th minute to give Town. 2-0 half-time advantage.

Isaac Layne added a third in the 54th minute before Glenn Poole wrapped up the victory in the 74th minute.

East Thurrock United climbed out of the Ryman Premier relegation zone with a valuable 3-1 win away to already-relegated Cray Wanderers.

Sam Higgins gave Rocks the perfect start by scoring in the third minute and a David Bryant doubled the advantage in the 19th minute.

Paul Vines pulled a goal back for Cray in the 32nd minute but Higgins restore the two-goal advantage in e 85th minute.

The win saw John Coventry's team move up a place to 20th in the table but they are only out of the drop zone on goal difference.

Essex Senior League leaders Great Wakering Rovers smashed visitors London Bari 6-1.

It was the second time in a matter of days that Rovers had scored six, following their 6-0 demolition of Ilford on Satuday.

Lewis Sparrow put Dan Trenkel's hosts ahead in the 20th minute before an own goal doubled their advantage. Sparrow got his second in the 35th minute and Joe Skeels made it 4-0 in the 51st minute.

Bari pulled a goal back in the 61st minute but Stuart Hepburn was on target for the hosts in the 67th minute and then Jay Nash wrapped up the win at Burroughs Park with a stoppage-time goal.

Bowers & Pitsea and Tower Hamlets saw Bradley Webb and Luke With sent off respectively early on before Bowers bagged a 5-1 win at the Len Salmon Stadium in the Essex Senior League.

But things took a turn for the worse following Webb's early bath for Bowers as Richard Johnson out the visitors ahead.

But James Clarke equalised for Bowers to make it 1-1 at half-time. 

Lorenzo Ramsey then netted a brace before Clarke netted his second of the match and then Calvin Poku wrapped up the win.

Hullbridge Sports secured a 2-0 win at Sawbridgeworth in the Essex Senior.

Rob Lacey had already been denied by the Sawbo goalkeeper and had a volley headed off the line when he finally found the back of the net in the 43rd minute.

Liam Nash added a second just before half-time and Dean Wallace was narrowly off target in the second half as Hullbridge chased a third goal.