Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting ECHONEWS to 80360, or email us »
Crime for Benfleet
Street-level crime and anti-social behaviour in from the Home Office.
To protect privacy, crimes are mapped to points on or near the road where they occurred.
- All crime & ASB
- Public disorder & weapons
- Vehicle crime
- Criminal damage & arson
- Violent crime
- Other theft
- Other crime
Street name Crime type
Police station and neighbourhood policing team
Neighbourhood police station
Long Road, Canvey Island,
Mon & Fri 12.30pm - 8.15pm, Tues-Thurs 7.30am - 8.15pm, Sat-Sun 9am - 4.45pm
Hadleigh neighbourhood policing team
- PC Adam Clarke
- Hello, I have been the Hadleigh neighbourhood officer since January 2009 having previously worked on the response team at Southend. I enjoy working within the community, solving many issues and problems and meeting many of you.
- PCSO Kirsty Dean
- Hello all, I thoroughly enjoy getting to know Hadleigh and its residents. I enjoy walking my beat and I'm very approachable so please come over and say hello! As your local PCSO, my aim is to respond to community concerns, give public reassurance and to work hard within the Hadleigh Neighbourhood Policing Team to ensure Hadleigh remains a nice safe place to live and work.
- PCSO - Primary Schools Officer Tracey Ginn
- Hello, I am the Primary Schools Police Community Support Officer (PCSO) for Thundersley, Benfleet and also Hadleigh. My role is to support our local schools with a range of 'crime prevention' lesson's as well as whole school assemblies. I am here for advice regarding any issues or concerns that parents or students may have. Although this is my priamry role I do still patrol the area and attend jobs.Feel free to stop me or contact me via the usual channels.
About this neighbourhood
Welcome to the Hadleigh Neighbourhood Policing Team pages. We are committed to making your neighbourhood a safer place to live, work and visit and will work with the community and our partners to tackle local problems. Hadleigh is part of the Castle Point district and covers areas including Victoria, St James and Daws Heath.
The force responsible for policing and crime prevention in this area is Essex Police.
Messages and events
Come and Meet Your Local Policing Team
When: 10th June 2013, 7.00pm
Where: Council Chambers Castle Point Council Offices Kiln Road Benfleet
You are invited to come and meet your local Neighbourhood Policing Team. All residents, businesses, workers and representatives, from the Benfleet, Thundersley & Hadleigh area, are invited to come along to talk to officers. You can discuss problems and concerns you may have and find out what we are doing in the area. This is a great opportunity to meet your fellow neighbours and provide ideas to help make Castle Point a safer place to live